chicks with bubble butts

D_Polk_Sala_Dannie

Account Disabled
Media
Do women with big round asses (like sdg475) generally require a bigger dicked guy? Particularly when getting it from behind, as there is more flesh to put the dick through, in the case of sdg475 there must be a few inches which will never get anywhere near the pussy due to the padding

VictorV

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last relationship was with someone who has a very nice bubble butt and strong thighs like sdg475's girl's. A bit less hip width but cheeks just as bubbly if not a little more. When you thrust in and make contact, most of what's in the way will move from the force of your body. Same goes for her riding on top. Other positions, especially if she's flexible, you get full, hard penetration despite the cheeks.

The only position where I noticed her ass being in the way was with her laying flat on her front, legs together and me in plank position just above her for long thrusts. That way her cheeks were often flexed. It's not a good position for full penetration but unless the guy is quite short, she will still love it. It's a very good angle for your cock to press and rub against the g-spot area. For deeper penetration I would change my position to on my knees kneeling upright, straddling her ass. That way I could sit my weight on her or use the bed to move up and down for good penetration. I recommend this position, by the way, except guy stays still, weight on her and girl moves her hips around and up and down. It's a killer.

Overall I think the guy would have to be under 5" for those from-behind positions to be a problem.

Last edited:

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's weird that a bubble butt would make an issue. Isn't it all the same if her face is down on the pillow during doggy? Does the butt really cut "inches" off the dick? Wow, I don't know what to say. Now I wonder if there are guys going around looking at different women saying to themselves, "nope, I can't do her, her butt's too big and my dick's too short." WOW!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do women with big round asses (like sdg475) generally require a bigger dicked guy? Particularly when getting it from behind, as there is more flesh to put the dick through, in the case of sdg475 there must be a few inches which will never get anywhere near the pussy due to the padding

Well, my wife said I'm the only guy who could manage it from a spoon position with her.

jdoe297

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated a girl from Brazil for a year and it was never a big issue. It was the biggest ass I've ever had the only time it would ever make a difference is when we were spooning and fucking you can tell the difference then.

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It isn't how much padding there is, it's how limber your limbs are. If you can get your legs far enough apart, even a mini-dick is plenty. Take it from a pear-shaped woman who is internally rather petite (moi).

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1

VictorV

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like 'em round, and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig