chicks with bubble butts

B_worldboss

Experimental Member
Media
Depends on the ass, let me school you. Bubble butts are different, when she bend over you might get the wide spread (when the ass spread and you see all pussy) or you get bubble effect (booty don't spread wide, too much bubble in the back).

If you get the wide spread then any dick will do, if she have the bubble then you need some dick length to pass all that ass. Girls with large hips usually have wide spread ass when she bends over.

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1

Catylist220

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bubbles are definitely great, but can definitely pose some depth issues. This of course depends on the size of the bubble and the size of the guy. With my wife, there can be significantly less depth of penetration in some rear entry positions.

D_ytf6t7

Account Disabled
Media
i love big ass. im around 6.5 to 7 fully hard. the only issue i have is with a girl in the spoon position and getting it in the pussy the ass gets in the way. wont reach lol. other than that any position works great

D_Polk_Sala_Dannie

Account Disabled
Media

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oebLQI4QEpY/TIEU11fdbDI/AAAAAAAAPgA/LlWyFd1c160/s1600/Maliah+Michel+11.jpg

That is an example of one that would just intimidate most men, I can imagine 99% of dicks would look miniscule next to it! And probably not get past all that cushion to the pussy! Does anyone think there are many on lpsg who could make spooning work with her? Or satisfy her?

damn looks like two fine hams! lol. anyway her hole size shouldnt change so wouldnt make the dick look smaller

Smoothphillies91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last relationship was with someone who has a very nice bubble butt and strong thighs like sdg475's girl's. A bit less hip width but cheeks just as bubbly if not a little more. When you thrust in and make contact, most of what's in the way will move from the force of your body. Same goes for her riding on top. Other positions, especially if she's flexible, you get full, hard penetration despite the cheeks.

The only position where I noticed her ass being in the way was with her laying flat on her front, legs together and me in plank position just above her for long thrusts. That way her cheeks were often flexed. It's not a good position for full penetration but unless the guy is quite short, she will still love it. It's a very good angle for your cock to press and rub against the g-spot area. For deeper penetration I would change my position to on my knees kneeling upright, straddling her ass. That way I could sit my weight on her or use the bed to move up and down for good penetration. I recommend this position, by the way, except guy stays still, weight on her and girl moves her hips around and up and down. It's a killer.

Overall I think the guy would have to be under 5" for those from-behind positions to be a problem.

Face down ass up is my choice position it's non stop orgasms for her.. My girl has a huge booty and it hurts her if I deep thrust unless I do it easy

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do women with big round asses (like sdg475) generally require a bigger dicked guy? Particularly when getting it from behind, as there is more flesh to put the dick through, in the case of sdg475 there must be a few inches which will never get anywhere near the pussy due to the padding

There was a thread a while back that went really into depth and detail about this subject. I remember posting in it and sharing my thoughts, as my girlfriend has a big butt.

I think great sex is possible with a girl who has a big ass if you are able to get in the right position. I'm not super long, and we never have a problem. However, I can see the other side of the argument, that a longer cock could help you get in deeper in doggy style sex. Once again, reaching the necessary spot is possible!!!

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women with big round asses (like sdg475) generally require a bigger dicked guy? Particularly when getting it from behind, as there is more flesh to put the dick through, in the case of sdg475 there must be a few inches which will never get anywhere near the pussy due to the padding

She has a nice ass.

What was the question?

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmfao. When you walk into a room to get something, you freak out because you can't remember... walk out two feet, "Fuck...", walk right back in... "NOW I REMEMBER."

Assassassassasssasss