chicks with bubble butts

No thanks. My love has a largeish bum, we have lazydog sex often, she loves it.

Ask her why, it's her vagina. My cock likes it too...perhaps part of the reason is she plays with me flat tummy while my cock rubs against her inner spongy parts and bumps agains..yada yada

Last edited by a moderator:

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oebLQI4QEpY/TIEU11fdbDI/AAAAAAAAPgA/LlWyFd1c160/s1600/Maliah+Michel+11.jpg

That is an example of one that would just intimidate most men, I can imagine 99% of dicks would look miniscule next to it! And probably not get past all that cushion to the pussy! Does anyone think there are many on lpsg who could make spooning work with her? Or satisfy her?

I've had bigger asses than her. I can tell just by the way she built.... she will get handled... man handled. Very fine woman tho.... flawless skin(might b makeup), pretty and awesome body.

But her ass is no challenge.

No. I have a huge ass, and as-a-matter-of-fact it makes my pussy tighter I think, than when I'm thinner. I have a very large pussy, that's why I crave XL cock, not because I have a huge ass. ;)

My wife has a really big butt, about 43 inches round or so maybe even a bit larger and my penis is a shade under 5 inches long erect. And believe me it's not a problem.

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like big ass cheeks you have to lift up to get in there and fucking her her ass and it's just slapping against my junk. That's so fucking hot!

Also, am I the only one who remembers back in the day when only black girls and hispanic girls had big ass? Now everyone got ass. Even white girls!

TamnPeppe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol i got complaint of my ass is too big before
Whoever said anything negative about your arse is either blind or nasty. I find the arse to be the sexiest part of a woman’s body...whether wearing clothes or not, I am a massive lover of butts on a chick.your arse is soooo damn hot...smoking hot, damn don’t know are into doggy style position...but if I was tapping your pussy, I would be giving it you in doggy style and also from behind but you are flat on your stomach...both ways your but is just there and I can see the fine curves and shape that makes my testosterone off the hook

Reactions: asian_gal

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Whoever said anything negative about your arse is either blind or nasty. I find the arse to be the sexiest part of a woman’s body...whether wearing clothes or not, I am a massive lover of butts on a chick.your arse is soooo damn hot...smoking hot, damn don’t know are into doggy style position...but if I was tapping your pussy, I would be giving it you in doggy style and also from behind but you are flat on your stomach...both ways your but is just there and I can see the fine curves and shape that makes my testosterone off the hook

Just a friendly observation, the post you replied to is from 2012 and the member you quoted hasn't been active in over 6 years.

You're not likely to have your response seen by this person.