Chicks with wrecked boxes...

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I was hoping to see a lot of pictures of blasted pussys...

nudes3ls4st.jpg

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Should really reconsider posting pictures in the gallery. Yikes. Some of those things look fully ruined.:eek:

Wrecked boxes? Please post a pic of your box (I am convinced you don't have a penis) and we will all rate it for you and then you can feel free to comment on other people's junk.

poondalini

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeeeeez. You're telling me that you haven't seen some truly mangled puss shots in some of the galleries here? Gay men are so dramatic. Good grief. Sheesh. :tongue:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you don't like them, then don't look at them.

ROFL.... love it when new posters, :::coughTROLLcough::: come out with funky statements.

Hm. I kind of like everyone's pictures in the gallery... even if some of them aren't things I would enjoy (most are)... they're at least representative of the people posting. (Which is why all the real doll pictures and fake ass posts actually matched up just fine!)

Funny how new poster also doesn't have pictures in the gallery, but has negative comments. BTW, this is a PENIS support group, but why are boxes being bashed? LOL.

It's always the people with no photos who choose to make negative comments about the people who had the guts to post.

Yep, glass houses and all that...

Besides, it's a part of her body, and something she can't change. We may prefer big guys on here, but most of us don't go around making disparaging comments about smaller guys. I know that I don't.

Why are you looking at womens vaginas when you are so clearly gay and misogynistic.

I agree! :cool:

Typical internet jackass.

I think I found the solution to your problem. If you go into the control panel on your left, and select orientation.. I think you have to switch it some. :rolleyes:

Oh at the same time, fuck right off.

What a gutless twat to make comments when you don't have a gallery.

What they said.

You have me worried now. Would you mind having a quick look at mine and tell me what you think.

:biggrin1: