Child abuse in same-sex union/marriage

I was curious as to whether or not members had stories or personal experiences related to child abuse in same-sex partnerships/marriages.

Does it happen often? Seems like it would happen less often than in heterosexual marriages. In effect, I'd also theorize that it's more likely to happen in male/male than female/female.

No offense meant.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It also depends on what you mean with abuse. It's not only sexual, there's also emotional and physical abuse.
I think that with sexual abuse it's often (but not always) the father but with the other kinds it can be both.

But I don't have any personal experiences to share (thankfully)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread is stupid. Just a person fishing for someone to bash on same-sex unions and adoption/whatever.

If you want it put straight, child abuse happens most in heterosexual relationships. Know why? It's a much much much more common setup. >_>

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skilpad - (Tortoise) – (Liver in Caul) The name of this dish is derived from the tortoise shell appearance.
1 sheep’s liver, chopped
200 g sheep’s flank, minced
sheep’s caul – (lacy membrane obtainable from the butcher)
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon grape vinegar
1 egg
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon curry powder
nutmeg

Preheat oven to 180 C. Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Spoon the mixture into pieces of sheep’s caul. Fold each piece of caul into a neat parcel and secure with a toothpick. Place in a roasting pan and grate nutmeg on top. Bake for 40 – 50 minutes until the juices run clear. Do not overcook

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a hating ass bigot.
Like the women could have naturally been mothers and the men would just beat the kids into submission or something.
Fuck off!!
I think gay people do a great job and that hetero adoptions and foster homes have all sorts of abuse stories just like regular hetero parents.
At least gay couples want a cherish children ya drip!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess is he is trying to perv off others peoples misfortune. :headache:
I agree.

To the OP, any information gained here is purely anecdotal. If researching, why not read the public records of civil organizations or your local, county, state, and federal governments? All release child abuse statistics.

Be prepared to not find much data on same sex unions, tho.

You all are fucking stupid. I've been here for well over a year and post the most normal threads I've seen on this site.

Much more than half of your dumb shit about curved dicks and pre-cum dribble.

Give me a break. Try to start an interesting conversation and all of you horned up slack-jawed yokels immediately accuse some ridiculous shit.

I started a thread on U.S. Troop suicides and didn't get one reply.

Shows the I.Q. of this forum. Especially when I see a thread like this get half the morons on this website wet: http://www.lpsg.org/76599-can-you-suck-masturbate-guy-2.html#post1263724

Idiots.

Actually Max Downs, the entire point of me showing that the troop suicide rate thread had no replies, was to give you an example of a genuinely important topic that got snuffed. I was curious in this matter too, and for some reason, some dumbass (you) got the idea that there was a trolling pervert behind the mask of the topic.

What the hell could I possibly be getting off to?

Why don't you go bother the dudes in the "Is my 4 inch penis too small" threads if you're so obsessed with keeping this forum about cocks? I'm sure you'll find plenty to bitch about. Every two goddamned seconds I see some mindless, OCD member accusing someone else of SPH. Give me an example of how I could get horny off of this.

Now screw off, because if I remember correctly, I get told by jackasses like you to just get out of the thread if I don't like it.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gay adults do not abuse children but are more likely to have been victims from their own childhoods.......an adopted child would be more than likely safer with a gay couple because of this....just my opinion.

aboutboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok so i'll say somethin here just because ive had personal experience so right i grew up in foster care from the time i was 4 i lived in 12 diffrent foster homes 3 times i was with lesbians and twice i was with gay men twice when i was with a lesbian couple i was either verbally or physically abused but with the gay couples i wasnt so much as yelled at i got a stern talking to but never yelled at infact when i was 15 i was placed with my last faster fathers and stayed with them till i turned 19 they were great i still consider them my parents