childhood deeds....

sharmaji

Just Browsing
Media
hi guys
when i was early teens, i was very much interested in my mom's boobs... that looked like a fantasy to me...
i used to play with her boobs by inserting my hands in her bra thinking that she slept.. but she wont.
she thought that i was still remembering that breast feedin habbit... but i reckon that as a way to have sex with a woman...
is t natural for any baby boy ..????

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TROLL ALERT!

:cop: I am so sick of you incest trolls thinking you can slip one by us. :aargh4:

:tool: :chairshot: :sucks:

sharmaji

Just Browsing
Media
come on guys.... i'm receiving lot of reply as private messages regarding this topic.... why do you wana conceil it.... come on speak out guys.... i read in books that its natural that baby boys get fantasized my mom's boobs....

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are getting lots of replies by PM, what do you need us to respond for?

sharmaji

Just Browsing
Media
not so clever enough runco.... if you haven't experienced then keep your way out of this thread dear runco... its best for us....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
come on guys.... i'm receiving lot of reply as private messages regarding this topic.... why do you wana conceil it.... come on speak out guys.... i read in books that its natural that baby boys get fantasized my mom's boobs....

It is natural for children - whether male or female, breastfed or not, to treat their mother's breasts as any other body part they might observe. This interest may extend to other women. This normally ends after the toddler years because, in most cases, the parents teach the child that breasts are not to be handled.

What you said in your OP was that you liked to put your hand in her bra when you were a teenager and you implied that she pretended to be asleep when you did this. There is a world of fucking difference. Now kindly fuck off and don't assume we are all as stupid and fucked up as you.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, this thread seems ever so slightly incestious.

the internet is vast and there are many places elsewhere to dicuss your fantisies, as they won't be taken kindly to here.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not so clever enough runco.... if you haven't experienced then keep your way out of this thread dear runco... its best for us....

Who said I hadn't experienced it? As to my response not being clever enough, you have GOT to be kidding! I was simply pointing out the obvious - that you begging for answers here was at odds with your assertion about receiving 'lots of PMs'.