Childhood Friends

jask1

Just Browsing
Media
This summer, my family decided to visit some old friends in California. My parents have known them since High School, and the two of them have a daughter who is 18, the same age as me. When we were little, we played and had baths together and continued to be good friends until my family moved away when I was 13. They have a small cabin by a lake, and we're going to visit them for the first time in 5 years.

Our car pulled into the driveway at around 5PM, and I watched from the back seat as the cabin appeared through the windshield. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car, hearing the gravel crunch under my feet as I stepped out. I was stiff from the long drive, and slowly stretched my arms and legs. After being squished between my legs for hours, it felt good when my large soft penis was let free. I grabbed my bags from the trunk, and followed my parents to the front door.

After ringing the doorbell, the door swung open to reveal a teenage girl standing in the doorway. I studied her from top to bottom. She had long blond hair and a cute face, and was wearing a tank top that showed off her huge, plump, round tits. The girl had a thin waist, and the most beautiful ass I had ever seen. I drooled over my childhood friend whom I hadn't seen in years.

"You're here!" she shouted excitedly.

"We made it," said my parents.

"You guys are just in time for dinner, Mom and I just finished preparing it! Come on in!" I walked into the house after my parents and smiled at Sarah as I passed her. She smiled back. "It's great to see you, Mike."

"You too. You look... different," I said hesitantly.

Sarah blushed. "You're looking pretty good yourself, let me take your jacket."

After we had settled in and finished dinner, Brad, Sarah's father, suggested we go in the sauna before bed. "I got it all ready to go before you arrived, you have to give it a try!"

"That sounds great!" said my mom.

"Alright, we'll give you guys some time to get changed. It's just down the path out the back, you can meet us down there when you're ready."

I went to my room and stripped down in front of the mirror. As I was pulling my underwear off, I felt my large cock spring out of it's trap. It hung down loose, brushing up against my thighs. I loved having a big penis to play with. It was a good 10 inches hard, and incredibly thick. I felt like jerking off right there, but decided to wait until after the sauna. I pulled on my swim shorts and grabbed a towel, then set out toward the sauna.

When I opened the door and stepped into the heated room, I saw that everyone else was already there. Sarah was wearing a bikini, making her look even more attractive than before. I couldn't help but notice that her mom was hot too. Her boobs were even bigger than Sarah's. I told myself to get the thoughts out of my head.

"This is nice," I said. Everyone agreed. We sat in the warmth for about 10 minutes. Sweat began to flow down our faces and bodies, and I looked over at Sarah. Sweat was dripping off her face and running down her chest, making her breasts glisten. I almost cummed inside my shorts.

"You know what?" said Susan, Sarah's mom. "We usually don't wear anything in the sauna."

"Neither do we," laughed my parents.

"Well then why don't we strip down?" suggested Susan.

"Mmm...I don't see why not," said my mom. With that, she stood up and began to remove her suit. Her breasts sprang free, and I got a glimpse of her pussy as she stepped out of the suit. As she was throwing it to the side, I looked over to see Sarah and Susan removing their suits as well. I gasped as Sarah's tits fell free from the bikini straps. Her nipples were huge, perfectly round. She stood up with her ass facing me, and began to shimmy out of the bottom half of her suit. I saw her wonderful ass cheeks shaking as she slid the fabric down her legs. She then turned around to reveal a clean shaved pussy.

I noticed that Brad and my dad were pulling down their shorts, so I began to do the same. I hesitated for a moment, and by the time I had started everyone else was already nude. They were all looking at me.

"Come on Mike, don't be shy!" they all said.

I slowly stood up and began to pull down my shorts. They got stuck around my penis, so I yanked a little harder and they came right off. My penis shot out like bullet, and made loud noise when it slapped against my sweaty thigh. I heard a small gasp from the three ladies, and when I looked up, Sarah was staring at my now semi-erect cock. I could tell that they thought it was big. Looking over at my dad, I see that his was fairly big as well, but my cock was almost twice the size of Brad's.

As we continued to sit there, I could feel my erection getting stronger. Before I realized it, I had a full hard-on. As I was covering it up in embarrassment, Susan began to speak. “Don't worry about it Mike, it happens to all of us,” she said reassuringly. “But I have to say, you have one monster of a cock! How long is it? Heck, my nipples are getting hard as we speak!”

“Mine too!” laughed Sarah. She was right, her nipples were turning into rock hard points.

“Settle down girls, you're making me horny!” joked Brad, but I could see his penis growing as well.

“There's nothing wrong with a little horniness!” said my mom. My dad only smiled. Within no time, all three of the guys had rock hard boners. The girls chuckled.

“Looks like Mike is bigger than both of you!” said Susan.

“Combined,” added Sarah. We all laughed. “I'm impressed,” she said. I could feel myself blushing. I looked over to Susan and saw that her legs were spread apart, and her hand had begun to rub her thick pubic hair.

“I hope you don't mind,” she said.

“Not at all! It's just like old times,” said my father. “You look like you could use some help.”

“Could I ever!” she replied. I then watched as my father walked over to Susan and buried his face in her wet pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was eating her out in front of all of us!

“I wouldn't mind a little help,” Brad then said to my mom. Without hesitation, she crawled over to him, wrapped her mouth around his shaft, and began to suck.

“You guys told me you were close, but fuck, I didn't know you meant like this!” I said to the two couples.

“We've always been like this,” said Susan while my dad continued to suck her. “We hope that you and Sarah will be comfortable together as well.”

“You mean, you want us to have sex!” I said bewildered, looking over at Sarah.

“I don't see why not, you two are made for each other!” said Susan. “It's fine with me! Besides, I'm sure she'd love to try out that huge cock.”

“Would I ever!” said Sarah excitedly. Before I could stop her, she had slipped her moist candy lips over the head of my throbbing cock, and began to slide up and down the shaft. It felt amazing. She massaged the head with her tongue, and pushed the shaft as deep as it would go. “Oh my god Mike, your cock is so fucking huge!” she exclaimed.

“Not as big as your tits,” I moaned. As she sucked, her tits hung down and touched my legs and I grabbed them with my hands. I massaged her plump breasts as she blew my giant cock. At last, I pulled her head off my penis. “What size are they?” I asked.

“36D.” she said.

“That's amazing, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.”

“It's your turn,” I said. With that I rolled her over and began to lick and suck her pussy, still massaging her boobs.

“Oh god,” she screamed. “it feels so good!” After a solid five minutes of sucking, I got off my knees and looked at her.

“I can't believe we are doing this!” I said to her.

“Neither can I, but it feels so good!” she replied. We then looked over at our parents. My dad was still with Susan, and he now was thrusting his dick into her pussy. Susan had her head back, and was moaning with each thrust. The other couple was also engaged in intercourse. My mom had both hands on the wooden bench, and was bent over with her ass cheeks facing us. Brad was fucking her from behind, cupping her breasts with his hands.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked Sarah.

“Yes,” she replied.

“So am I.”

“Do you want to, you know, do it?” she asked hesitantly.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
why did he almost cum in his pants when looking at sarah and yet no one noticed his 10 inch erection? why did he catch a glimpse of his own mom's pussy? i think i shouldn't have read this before bed.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
As we continued to sit there, I could feel my erection getting stronger. Before I realized it, I had a full hard-on. As I was covering it up in embarrassment, Susan began to speak. “Don't worry about it Mike, it happens to all of us,” she said reassuringly. “But I have to say, you have one monster of a cock! How long is it? Heck, my nipples are getting hard as we speak!”

“Mine too!” laughed Sarah. She was right, her nipples were turning into rock hard points.

“Settle down girls, you're making me horny!” joked Brad, but I could see his penis growing as well.

“There's nothing wrong with a little horniness!” said my mom. My dad only smiled. Within no time, all three of the guys had rock hard boners. The girls chuckled.

“Looks like Mike is bigger than both of you!” said Susan.

“Combined,” added Sarah. We all laughed. “I'm impressed,” she said. I could feel myself blushing. I looked over to Susan and saw that her legs were spread apart, and her hand had begun to rub her thick pubic hair.

“I hope you don't mind,” she said.

“Not at all! It's just like old times,” said my father. “You look like you could use some help.”

“Could I ever!” she replied. I then watched as my father walked over to Susan and buried his face in her wet pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was eating her out in front of all of us!

“I wouldn't mind a little help,” Brad then said to my mom. Without hesitation, she crawled over to him, wrapped her mouth around his shaft, and began to suck.

this is the section where it seems you have never heard another human being speak. why all the exclamation points? why all the yelling?

geomike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, Dudeofdestiny, quit being such an asshole. No wonder he hasnt updated the story after receiving such negative feedback.

Ignore him, Jask. The rest of us appreciate the effort you put into it, and I'm waiting here for you to finish it.

ChuckNLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jask, your doing a great job, keep going and let us know what happens next. How is the weekend for the 2 families?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great job Jask. Keep it going your story has great potential.

I'm sure Dudeofdestiny is talking for experience of all the stories he's written. Let me see, Profile, all Threads started by dudeofdestiny. looking, looking, looking. Oh Dudeofdestiny has never ever written or posted any type of story in this website.

I'm guessing dudeofdestiny, watches tv show's and says that would never happen in real life, and watches movies and says If I made that movies I would have done this. Knowing full well that Dudeofdestiny's idea's will never even get seen and knowing he will never ever make a movie.

Let alone have the balls to write a story on put it on this website for people to judge.