Childhood Friends

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
Great job Jask. Keep it going your story has great potential.

I'm sure Dudeofdestiny is talking for experience of all the stories he's written. Let me see, Profile, all Threads started by dudeofdestiny. looking, looking, looking. Oh Dudeofdestiny has never ever written or posted any type of story in this website.

I'm guessing dudeofdestiny, watches tv show's and says that would never happen in real life, and watches movies and says If I made that movies I would have done this. Knowing full well that Dudeofdestiny's idea's will never even get seen and knowing he will never ever make a movie.

Let alone have the balls to write a story on put it on this website for people to judge.

you retard, i've writeen two stories on this site. one was about me being a desperado and banging notthe7 and the other was a choose your own adventure story that i stopped writing because everyone chose an option i hadnt prepared for. so, i have the balls to write on this website. just not well.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
i actually really like this set up. my parents had friends growing up and 9 year old duder wanted to bang their daughter and so this scenario should be easy jack material, but the writing needs to be there. this is like avatar all over again