Children and Gay Marriage

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If only our kid was as with it as him. Although that is what you get when the mother is bitter and tries to undermine the relationship every chance she gets.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
It was very nice, but it was a link to someone under 18 and thus has been removed!

Was it a sexual video? Was there nudity? I'm not understanding, but maybe because I didn't get to see the video. And now I won't be able to, and that's a shame because apparently it was moving and real and dealt with family.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a little boy explaining gay marriage where he states that husbands love husbands.

If LPSG allows me to say this: try going to youTube and searching "Husbands and Husbands" ... It's a video worth watching.

(I'm not trying to weasel my way through loopholes, if a moderator finds that to still be an 'indirect link' I understand.)

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it is fine to toe the line when it comes to children and underage. Folk have been banned here for posting photos of their own children, not in regards to any sort of sexual activity, but simply because they are precious children and you never know what sort of viewers are attracted to the subject matter of a place devoted to adult penis.

I hope this thread stays up a bit longer so more people will take the trouble to find it on Youtube because it is an issue I believe in. I have helped to produce and distribute anthologies of romance fiction the proceeds of which went entirely toward the legalization of gay marriage.

On the other hand there have also been threads here adressing the struggles encountered by recovering pedophiles. The mods need to screen out all sorts of undesirable humans, but they cannot keep out oxymorons.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a little boy explaining gay marriage where he states that husbands love husbands.

If LPSG allows me to say this: try going to youTube and searching "Husbands and Husbands" ... It's a video worth watching.

(I'm not trying to weasel my way through loopholes, if a moderator finds that to still be an 'indirect link' I understand.)

It was a very good clip and by all means look it up. Just don't post links to videos of anyone under 18 here.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I found it, thank you for directing me to it. I should have known it would be on YouTube somewhere. That was cute, and an incredible message. That little boy had absolutely no problem with what he was told, and even invited the husbands to come play ping pong. Too bad someone is going to come along and tell him the husbands are wrong, and bad guys.

Thanks for sharing this video. And I understand the need to protect children, and sometimes there is a need for a zero-tolerance policy.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay marriage is a contradiction of terms.
That's funny, I'm GAY and LEGALLY married and am not a contradiction. My husband and I have been married for 5 years(as soon as it became legal) but have been together for 33 years.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow, congrats Industrialsize.... Now that DC allowed it in city limits, we were considering going down to just sign the papers. Even though Delaware wouldn't accept it, it's the thought that counts.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's funny, I'm GAY and LEGALLY married and am not a contradiction. My husband and I have been married for 5 years(as soon as it became legal) but have been together for 33 years.

well, clearly you're not REALLY married, you just THINK you are...after all, marriage is and always has been a sacred Christian union between one man and one woman of the same race. any other definition is just icky and uncomfortable to think about.

doesn't EVERYONE know that? :p

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, clearly you're not REALLY married, you just THINK you are...after all, marriage is and always has been a sacred Christian union between one man and one woman of the same race. any other definition is just icky and uncomfortable to think about.

Good one:biggrin1:
Too bad some halfwits(MB) really think this way.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Good one:biggrin1:
Too bad some halfwits(MB) really think this way.

You have got to be kidding me, I have every right as a gay man to marry and loose half my shit like any other person out there.

"sacred Christian union between one man and one woman"

This statement is a joke.

So sayeth the bible, Written by the Monty Python of the generation. Some huge stoner who had no idea that years later his "Fiction" would be the leading money making entity in the world.

Organized religion is a joke, Just take a look at the folks that got pushed around after they molested kids, Or the ones who give so much of their annual yearly income to help out fellow people, yet when it comes to writing the check it is chopped down because the payment is due on thier huge motorhome. Then lie about their earnings to the church. The very same who use "Aversion Therapy" to "Cure" a homosexual of his or her desires.

We took the opportunity to get married when the uptight assholes allowed it to happen. Happily married for over a year, Together for over 15. How many hetero couples can say the same thing.

Our time will come when we will be afforded the same rights as every one else out there.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

It's been removed for copyright reasons by the user, apparently, which is a shame because I would have loved to have seen it.