Children that you never knew existed

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 15 I had my first sexual experience with a girl, my age at a summer camp. We had slipped outside of the camp grounds,had been drinking and were both extremly horny, tipsy and had unprotected sex The next day camp was over, she went home which was miles away and I never heard from her again until this past month when she did a google search and was able to sort out where I live.
I was shocked when she wrote to me and told me that I was the dad of an 18 yr old son and that he wanted to meet his biological father.

She had raised him as a single mother until she married 6 years later and her husband had loved our son as if he were his.She does not want money from me as her husband has been very succesful financially, she only wants our son to meet me if I could find it possible to do so.
You can imagine how shocked I am having never heard from her all these years since camp. Has anybody been caught by surprise like i have?

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. My dad didn't know of my existence till I was 19. I googled his name & found his number & called him. He has bought me 2 cars that I've totaled. He wants to get some DNA done but wants me to pay half (bullshit).

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, what a revelation you had...!

Well, I think if you're ready then perhaps you could meet the son, because his parents seemed to be okay with it. It might be a good moment to you to see your own blood standing right in front of you... :)

But, no, I've never had this kind of revelation...

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why did this girl never tell you that she had your child. I would have felt very cheated out of his/her life. I understand it is not about money, but you were robbed!!! I hope you can meet with your child and form some sort of bond after all this time.

When I was 15 I had my first sexual experience with a girl, my age at a summer camp. We had slipped outside of the camp grounds,had been drinking and were both extremly horny, tipsy and had unprotected sex The next day camp was over, she went home which was miles away and I never heard from her again until this past month when she did a google search and was able to sort out where I live.
I was shocked when she wrote to me and told me that I was the dad of an 18 yr old son and that he wanted to meet his biological father.

She had raised him as a single mother until she married 6 years later and her husband had loved our son as if he were his.She does not want money from me as her husband has been very succesful financially, she only wants our son to meet me if I could find it possible to do so.
You can imagine how shocked I am having never heard from her all these years since camp. Has anybody been caught by surprise like i have?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's pointless getting up in arms. it won't change the past and it might drive a wedge between him and his kid.

what matters is now.
there's a kid to get to know.