Children's bodies found in car in East Sussex

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Children's bodies found in car in East Sussex

This is horrible, demented, and sick. :yikes: Yet I take solace in the fact that demented crazy isn't limited to the USA. :frown1:

2. D_Polyxena Pasties

D_Polyxena Pasties New Member

I'm surprised to see this wasn't in the us. But damn, were those her kids.. How could you hurt a child?

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh, fuck you.

Who gives a fuck where it happened - it's a fucking awful tragedy and you're taking solace in it because people can't tut and say 'fucked up Americans'??

That's fucked up - and YOU're an American. So guess what? Tut-fucking tut - you fucked up American!

4. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Things like this seem so common, it doesnt feel shocking.

Seems sort of anti everyone else that you take solace that it isnt in America. Very cold.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Exactly My Point!

Oh suck my left tit you snarky swine. :irked: I never once said it was a good thing. I'm sick of everyone across the pond jumping on America's case as the source of all degenerate evil. If anything, my comment falls into the 'misery loves company category' if that.

That's the problem with writing online. I was truly shocked that it happend at all, not just at where it happend.

Not at all. You obviously haven't been paying attention to all of the anti American threads that have been posted here over the years. :irked:

6. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

HAHAHAHA, YES!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1: Here we go. My anti American threads. You mean the ones where i have posted on more than one occasion that i have nothing against American people, but dislike the American government, as much as i dislike my own?:confused::wink::biggrin1::tongue:

The idea that i have made threads without realising is mad. :mad::tongue::eek::cool:
    How is it not cold top take solace in anything like that? Its like me saying i take solace in Haiti because, i mean, we have had a few floods here. I dont think that, but if i posted it, i would be attacked by everyone, and you, and rightly so.

:confused::wink::redface::biggrin1::tongue::eek::cool::rolleyes::mad::frown1:

:biggrin1:

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

why a thread about this. this happens everywhere on daily base... Seems a bit pointless

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Double child homicide happens every day? Does it?

And even is it does is that really an argument for not caring?

Good grief. :frown1:

9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

This thread doesn't sound like caring tbh. It's made for mentioning the differences between the US and the UK.

And it happens every day. Three weeks ago two adolescents were found dead here in their car. Killed by a gun. Few days later they discovered who did it. Well that person seems to be a serial killer now. Now we know he killed a young woman three years ago with no reason. That he raped lots of girls when he was young. Now they are looking in Germany, France and the Netherlands for similar cases because he is the main suspect now.
    So yes, daily bases.
    It's never fair, but what is fair these days. In Haiti people are still fighting for their lives and every day you hear less and less from it.

Draft saved Draft deleted