chilli on the willy!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

easy_eros: :eek: Oh My GOD! guys try this if you dare. a friend of mine recently gave me some home made lube for me to play with when im playing with my pee-pee :D it was totally hot!!! literally! the first one had chili peppers in them and the other had a minty massage oil mixed into it. the recipe is super simple. just take your basic mineral oil and add in a small amount of petroleum jelly and mix until the desired consistency is achieved. then add a very small amount of the chopped chili pepper (he used Thai bird chillies, but i suppose any will do) or the mint oil. apply a small amount to test as to how strong you want your peepee to tingle. you get a slightly cool tingle for the mint oil and a warm sensation for the chili pepper pecker sauce! this is only for the brave of heart! please do be careful. i cant be held responsible if your penises fall off. okay!
    :D ;D :D ;D
    Warning: dont use this on condoms. be very careful, check to see if you're allergic to chili peppers! ;)

2. Max

Max New Member

Misread this the first time. What a difference one change of letter makes ;)

I thought I knew all about this subject after (1) a bad winter in Scotland years ago and (2) a good chunk of last winter in the US Mid-West. 'Brass monkeys' plus plus.

I thought the answer for me was a new thermal version of my custom jockstrap ;) ... but maybe I should have tried chilli on my chilly willy.

3. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: This reminds me of one of the best bits in 'Wonder Boys', when the kid asks his professor whether Errol Flynn used to rub coke on his dick [and needs to bullshit an answer]:

" Yeah, that's true. He used to rub...all kinds of things on it....Paprika...Ground lamb."

So maybe you have Errol Flynn to thank for that lubricant...

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The thought of getting chili oil in my pee hole makes me wince! :eek: I think I have enough spice in my sex life without seasoning my wienie, thank you.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This must be the ultimate in condoments.

6. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: OK, Sam, since you seem to be in the mood for puns, you recently described how you had adapted the Erecaid for your personal use and mentioned that you had used "duct tape." Are you sure it wasn't "dick tape?"
    Ken

7. jonb

Gold Member

I didn't think a chili dog was this. LOL

Seriously, the idea of chili peppers in the urethra . . . [glow=red,2,300]Will fire cum out?[/glow]

8. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: I guess if you need a little spice in your sex life....

:D

9. jonb

Gold Member

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, it's chili. Chilli is one of the two surviving members of TLC. LOL

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1073370741;start=0#8 date=01/07/04 at 21:26:23]Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, it's chili. Chilli is one of the two surviving members of TLC.[/quote]

What I was actually wondering is why two of them are surviving. Life is not fair.

11. Imported

Gold Member

easy_eros: [quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1073370741;start=0#8 date=01/07/04 at 21:26:23]Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, it's chili. Chilli is one of the two surviving members of TLC. LOL[/quote]

ac2ally jonb it can also be spelled as "chilli" :) i should know one of my hobbies is cooking! ;D

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

[quote author=easy link=board=sex;num=1073370741;start=0#10 date=01/07/04 at 23:14:09]

ac2ally jonb it can also be spelled as "chilli" :) i should know one of my hobbies is cooking!  ;D[/quote]

In all actuality easy, it can, but the more recognized, and accepted spelling is, chili. chilli sounds more like a misspelling of chilly, which is decribed as being cold, or the name of a certain animated penguin.(Not Opus)But yeah, I love to cook too! ;) ;D

But getting on with the original topic, the only way I use spices such as peppers, in my case, crushed red peppers, is to ingest them, not to apply externally, particularly,not on my peeter!! :eek: :mad:

13. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: I have placed crushed red peppers inside the piss slit and down my uretha. That is something else! It burns going in. When you jack off and ejaculate, it burns coming out, and burns for two or three days afterwards. However, I get off on pain.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

[quote author=James249620002000 link=board=sex;num=1073370741;start=0#12 date=01/13/04 at 10:37:08]I have placed crushed red peppers inside the piss slit and down my uretha.  That is something else!  It burns going in.  When you jack off and ejaculate, it burns coming out, and burns for two or three days afterwards.  However, I get off on pain.  [/quote]

Not exactly the intended purpose for crushed red peppers :eek:, but hey, whatever flips your fligger. Your urologist must love treating you for that shit, James! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted