Chimera hasnt said the worst things

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by GottaBigOne, Aug 13, 2005.

1. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't want to attract any more negative attention to Chimera, but I stumbled across this article on a site which seems to be frequented by racial separatists and after the article the readers are allowed to post comments about the article. The article was about slavery being taught in public school to a greater extent. These are some of the more attention grabbing posts:

"I teach my kids slavery in America was a huge mistake. Had the founders of our country realized what would happen post segregation they surely would have outlawed slavery from the beginning.

Slavery by whites is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to blacks. If I were black I would thank God every day that my ancestors were brought to this land as slaves. Blacks left to themselves could never achieve the standard of living they enjoy by living in white society.

If anyone deserves reparations for the suffering caused by slavery, it is the hapless white folks who now must endure the ravages of racial integration."

Posted by EarnestW at 5:14 PM on August 12

"They are really beating a dead horse here. Do we really need any more belligerent, and unproductive blacks? I would say 20-30 million is enough.

Sometimes I wonder about the future. Will there be honest textbooks that detail and destruction and mayhem caused by blacks in America? Will it talk about the decline of our once wonderful cities such as Detriot, Philadelphia and Milwaukee, etc...........................Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Miami, and Atlanta."

Posted by Jack Mullins at 5:20 PM on August 12

"Whenever excuses are made for black low intelligence, high crime rate, violent racism against all other races, lack of ability, and lack of achievement, it is excused and claimed it is all the result of slavery.

Teaching those lies to school children will place more white children in danger of black violence.

But it will also create a greater divide between black and white and will allow blacks to continue to underachieve, because it will give them an excuse to fail.

And that's why I'm for it."(emphasis added)

Posted by Robert Kelly at 6:02 PM on August 12

"Lesson 1: Next time, pick your own damned cotton."(I actually thought that one was kinda funny)

Posted by Jack S. at 6:07 PM on August 12

2. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I appreciate it. :happy:

I stay away from reactionist boards like Stormfront, and Combat 18. I prefer intellectual stimulation. :p
    [post=335169]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    No problem. My intention was to point out the difference between the posts of these people and the posts you have written here. I appreciate that you at least stick to substantive arguments.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Ah, these KKK-type groups never cease to amaze me. The silliest ones usually advocate packing up all the Negroes and sending them back to Africa. What a joke! They are simply too stupid to realize that in all fairness, we will have to pack them all up and send them back to Europe. Unfortunately, when I get sent back to "area of origin," they will have to chop me up, send some pieces to Germany, a few parts to Scotland, and leave a hand or foot here in North America.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, I have to laugh at how frequently separatism is combined with megalomania. I've never heard a separatist say "My group wants to keep our bloodlines pure, so we'll move off to an island to do so". It's always "MY little group wants to keep our bloodlines pure and we want the whole fucking country to do it in. You can have a reservation, okay? What are YOU always bitching about?". I guess we need a few of them around, if only to alert the rest of us how ugly human beings can be. Thankfully it's ONLY a few.

Draft saved Draft deleted