chinese asian and small ?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dolf250 said:
Woohoo! Somebody is putting all of Forutiesfun's work to good use!
I may be ABusing it. There've been about 6-7 threads like this that I've had to whip it out for recently. The article, that is. :wink: It's my standard reply now whenever a "Am I (too) big/small?" or an ethnicity being big/small thread pops up. :rolleyes:

I used to work at the UN. I remember going to the sauna at the health club, the Asian guys seemed to have small dicks. The only exception was this gay vietnamese guy who used to time his showers to coincide with mine and he'd sort of jerk off while sneaking peeks at me. I say sort of jerk off, but he was really scrubbing his privates vigorously. Maybe he was halfway hard though, which made his Asian penis seem longer than the usual ones.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to work at the UN. I remember going to the sauna at the health club, the Asian guys seemed to have small dicks. The only exception was this gay vietnamese guy who used to time his showers to coincide with mine and he'd sort of jerk off while sneaking peeks at me. I say sort of jerk off, but he was really scrubbing his privates vigorously. Maybe he was halfway hard though, which made his Asian penis seem longer than the usual ones.

Well a few random guys at a sauna in/near the U.N. hardly makes a consensus among millions or even billions in the world. Not every guy grows the same when aroused either. So while I'm not totally dismissing it, since it was indeed random, I don't think you can make that much of it.