chinese circumcision

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Chinese, and I am intact. I believe the Chinese in China do not have a custom of circumcision as a matter of course - unless their religion requires it, of course.

B_circin867

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Since the Chinese government is finding large numbers of AIDS/HIV boys and men are seeking circumcision in various parts of the country. The upper classes often have their male infants circumcised. Chinese like most Orientals in the USA generally have their infants circumcised as well as boys, adolescents, adults who ask for it. The rate is very high as it is in African-Americans as they approoach the 85-95% Caucasian rate. Hispanic culture continues a low percentage, 50% or less.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since the Chinese government is finding large numbers of AIDS/HIV boys and men are seeking circumcision in various parts of the country. The upper classes often have their male infants circumcised. Chinese like most Orientals in the USA generally have their infants circumcised as well as boys, adolescents, adults who ask for it. The rate is very high as it is in African-Americans as they approoach the 85-95% Caucasian rate. Hispanic culture continues a low percentage, 50% or less.

1. Using the word "Oriental" for "Asian" makes you sound like you're 100 years old.

2. I have no idea where you're getting this information, but if it's the same place as the 95% circumcision rate for American Caucasians (lol), I assume it's the Journal of American Bullshitology.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What does that even mean? "AIDS/HIV boys and men"?

What's your source for the preposterous claim of 85-95% circumcision claim in Caucasians?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As is with most any group some will be and some won't be. They probably aren't circumcised at birth (RIC) it's most likely done later for medical reasons or if they decide they want it for cosmetic appearance reason.

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most Asian, European, South American, & new world nations like Australia & Canada would have a majority uncut and most don't practice it unless for medical reasons. Circumcision at birth is more of an African & United States phenomenom.

Unless you're talking about Chinese Americans who should not be representive of actual Chinese from China.

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does that even mean? "AIDS/HIV boys and men"?

What's your source for the preposterous claim of 85-95% circumcision claim in Caucasians?

I'm assuming that by Caucasians he means Americans... I've noticed that Americans seem to forget about Europeans whenever they do any kind of racially based Mathematics... :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm assuming that by Caucasians he means Americans... I've noticed that Americans seem to forget about Europeans whenever they do any kind of racially based Mathematics... :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Yes, this is very funny because most Americans say "Italian" (eye-talian OMG) to mean "Italian-American". These guys don't have much in common with real Italians or ethnic Italians in Europe (as myself).

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, this is very funny because most Americans say "Italian" (eye-talian OMG) to mean "Italian-American". These guys don't have much in common with real Italians or ethnic Italians in Europe (as myself).

Pretty much.

Many of those "Italian Americans" are more than likely mixed anyway like most American Caucasians who aren't either first or second generations.

gettingonwithit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
most Asian boys I've been with are uncut. The exceptions are Muslims from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and South Koreans and Fillipinos who've been poorly advised by Americans when it comes to chopping off foreskins.

nick4zz

Cherished Member
Media
The Chinese never circumcise. As noted above only Muslims typically from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia or Brunai do it. Also Fillipinos for cultural reasons and South Koreans following US tradition.