chinese cock size

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys

I am in awe of some of the guys here. I am a chinese guy and very small compared to most of you and perhaps average for the male population as a whole. Only 5-5.5" long but 6" thick. Of course I wish I had at least another 2 inches length. I think the thickness is OK for me at the present length.

Being quite slim and only 5'6" makes my cock look a bit better. But after my first experience with ANY guy, I do feel small. He was very thick and long - difficult to tell, but at least double my volume even flaccid
(see http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=8347).

You may wonder what the hell I'm doing here, but I love big cock. The first time actually having one in front of me was wonderful, rather than just on screen.
I just thought I would say hi and wondered if anyone had experience of chinese guys.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Just remember that Chinese guys apparently know how to use it; there are 1.2 billion Chinese, after all. I've slept with a Thai woman before who was tight, but I don't know about Chinese men. Although there is this Korean troll, Leo Lee, on one newsgroup I subscribe to, who's always talking about "big fat white penis power". At the same time, he claims he's never seen another man's penis.

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
First, I think your 6" girth is very impressive (just look at how great Cork8X6 pictures look). So props to you.

Second, over the years I've had sexual experiences with a handful of Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Thai and Viet men. None memorable for extraordinary size but nice in other ways.

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with lksbigone, 6" girth is definitely impressive Chinese or otherwise, so you've got nothing to worry about there... ^_^

I know what you mean, I'm with a guy who's the same way -- by volume, twice as big soft as I am hard -- and like you, I'm a connoisseur of big cock... :wub: *drools* but trust me, I dunno if being Asian has anything to do with it (we're just cursed with undersized everything, aren't we? :wacko: ), I'm learning the hard way that bigger isn't quite always better. But it can be fun, once you figure out how to get around some of the problems!

I did have a Vietnamese friend whom I'd seen a few years ago and was small-ish, doubtfully more than 4.5" hard, and Chinese friends who had admitted to not being above the 6" gold standard... However, I'm not so quick to adhere to the whole racial thing about size, at least not heavily.

At any rate, it's nice to meet you! :D