Chinese Herbs... Anyone serious about them?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A recently read a book about Chinese herbs and was fascinated on the chapters regarding sexual health. I was wondering if anyone here has ever seen a Chinese doctor and been prescribed with any sexual, prostate, testosterone, circulatory related herbs. And I’m not referring to any bullshit, over the counter Enzyte crap. If you did, what kind of results did you have?

It seems that you can dramatically increase your hardness, endurance and sperm volume.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have recently taken an interest in Chinese medicine, in order to help with my Penis enlargement exercises.
Many of the most effective herbs aren't neccessarily Chinese in origin. A good way to find the good ones is to Google: aphrodisiacs.
Penis enlargement pills usually contain the best known herbs that improve sexual performance, normally on their sites they list the ingredients.
From my personal experience, ginseng, ginger, gingko biloba, horny goat weed, yohimbe and tongkat ali have had a noticeable effect on my libido and erection hardness

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A) chinese medicine doens't work like that, you have to balance your xi first. your best bet is finding a accupunturist/herbalist who's the real deal, not some white suburban dude who went to chiropractic school in iowa and took an elective on accupunture.

2) just because they're herbs, doesn't mean you can self medicate, alot of chinese patent herbs contain things like chrysanthemum and digitalis which can do serious damage or even kill you.

and thirdly) if you're seeking size gains, i'm not sure the chinese have that figured out yet, otherwise the stereotype would'nt persist. u might want to talk to an italian.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thadster, it's not like I know anything about this, but do you have to balance your xi, or your qi?
Never heard of xi.

depends on who's translating the characters. i've seen them all even chi

Well, qi is pronounced chi ... at least in Chinese.
The Japanese say ki, which is pronounced just as it looks.
But xi?
Dunno.
I'll keep an eye pealed.

i guess lent is over

Haha.
No. It starts on the 17th of February.
(I work in advance ... though I do backslide.)

MEEEEOOWWW!!! Bitches. Put the claws away!

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
A) your best bet is finding a accupunturist/herbalist who's the real deal, not some white suburban dude who went to chiropractic school in iowa and took an elective on accupunture.

Hahahaha, that's funny to me.

The herb that I think works the best is horny goat weed.