Chinese reactions to Bulges.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been in China for about 2 weeks now, this is my second time going back since my departure 7 years ago. I have been desired to present a bulge in public for a couple of days now, however my unaware of the reactions have been delaying my actions.

How do Chinese girls/guys react to public bulges?

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would it be suicide to just sling it out there and see what happens?
ps. Asians are the best what?

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You fucking exhibitionists are weird. Just buy a trenchcoat and get it overwith. I hope you get knocked the fuck out, creep.

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sensing anger management issues ...
... so you're not a fan of the bulge then Wingnut... ?

The guy just wants to know whether showing a bulge will get him a hostile reaction in China.

That does not mean he's a creep, or a flasher or anything else for that matter. I think we have ascertained that he'd have a hostile reaction from Wingnut in SATX (where?), but I have to ask why would the way a guy folds his cock in China offend you Wingnut?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You fucking exhibitionists are weird. Just buy a trenchcoat and get it overwith. I hope you get knocked the fuck out, creep.
Everyone who posts pics here is at least a littel bit of an exhibitionist......I happen to be a big time exhibitionist and for the record, I am not weird...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been in China for about 2 weeks now, this is my second time going back since my departure 7 years ago. I have been desired to present a bulge in public for a couple of days now, however my unaware of the reactions have been delaying my actions.

Tho it is a curiosity for you, be careful of asian countrys; some don't look too favorably upon public displays of a provocative nature. It's a crap shoot- do it, but don't overdo it.

My,my, my, such a rude nasty remark. I do hope you don't lead a support group anywhere there, wingnut. Now, go take your meds, or get some prescribed, 'kay?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
China is vastly different from many Asian countries because of is lengthy repressive history. That is reflected in their sexual values and morality as well. A good friend of mine from univeristy studied in Beijing for a year and told me some weird shit about their values. He had a girlfriend almost since his first day in country, but was not allowed to even hold her hand in public. He said that Chinese/Chinese couples almost never showed PDAs and that it was extremely taboo for a Chinese/Caucasian couple to ever show it. They have so few foreigners (compared to their massive native population) that you are a stand-out regardless of a massive bulge. If you are going to showcase it you may want to choose your battles and go somewhere that you know attitudes are moral liberal, like maybe a nightclub or something. If "South Park" has taught us anything about Asians it is that they are great at dodgeball and believe that Americans have big penii. Hahaha, yeah...

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um.... insightful reply, classyron! But I'm Chinese, so i don't really stand out that much. But like you have stated, the diversity between the two countries are too great to be neglected. ahhhh I don't think I should show the buldge but I really want to!!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Wingnut - died July 10 early in the morning at the age of 84

May he rest in peace

Internment: Banned Members Memorial Gardens located in the LPSG International Center

Cause of death: Heart distress brought on by reading the ToS.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well aren't you just an angry little man!

i find it weird & creepy too but if they're fully clothed i've no right to abuse them for it.

i never even look at bulges myself *shrug*

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know what's funny? I just had this conversation with my hubby a while back about the cultural difference on "bulges".

I still remember back in high school, our class went to see a classical dance play and the actors were wearing those super tights. One of the actors showed a very obvious bulge and many of my Chinese friends were "yewwwww... yuck this, yuck that". My female friends thought it was "gross".

Then another observation is that many male singers tried to hide their bulges. Ok, maybe they are just that small but I know that when I used to sing on stage (I had a band before), I didn't want to show any bulge! I like it 'flat" if you know what I mean. lol Is this a cultural thing? I think so. Not many Chinese guys I know like/want to show bulges unless they have other kinds of influence like living in North America.

We started this discussion because we read about Jonah Falcon and he used to love showing his bulge in public. Many rock stars also love to show their bulges. I find this quite different from Chinese culture.

So, how would Chinese people react to big bulges? Gross. That's how they would describe it. lol

PS: Many of my Chinese female friends don't even like big cocks. I showed them some of my big-cock collections and they all find it "gross". Those big veiny black cocks really turn them off.

eager2do2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear short (3 " inseam), stretch shorts that show a bulge, all the time. I think guys pay more attention to the bulge than girls. I would exercise extreme caution in any part of Asia.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wingnut - died July 10 early in the morning at the age of 84

May he rest in peace

Internment: Banned Members Memorial Gardens located in the LPSG International Center

Cause of death: Heart distress brought on by reading the ToS.

HA! At first I was like "Oh, damn." and then I was like...oh, it's a joke. It's still early for me.

That being said. If you want to show a bulge, you might end up on tv or something. I think that you'd probably be in the running for the biggest cock in China or something.

SurfCollegeDude

Just Browsing
Media

how big are you?

i cant see the pictures because im not a gold member yet..