Chinese woman boiled a man's head in a soup!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chinese woman boiled man's head to cure daughter's psychiatric problems

A Chinese woman boiled a man's head in a soup because she believed it would cure her daughter's psychiatric problems, a local newspaper reported on Tuesday.

Lin Zongxiu, from the southwestern province of Sichuan, heard in 2008 that soup made with a man’s head could help cure her daughter who had suffered from psychiatric problems for years, the Chengdu Commercial newspaper reported. Lin and her husband decided to enlist the help of a man in December who knocked unconscious a drunk 76-year-old passer-by before beheading him, the paper claimed. The couple then gave their 25-year-old daughter soup made from the man’s head, and duck.
A local court sentenced the murderer to death with a two-year reprieve on Monday, and Lin was convicted of helping to destroy evidence that included the culprit’s bloody clothes and shoes, the paper said. The murderer’s reprieve means that his sentence will likely be commuted to life in prison as long as he commits no further offences in the next two years.

I have so many questions/comments on this one! :confused: What was the daughters diagnosis? Human head & duck soup? What else do you add? I like water chestnuts and bean sprouts, bok choy is always a nice addition to a Chinese dish. Does the head have to have hair on it or do you shave it first? :confused: Is the soup served with those thin crispy noodles? Cause I like those. :biggrin1: Seriously though, I could not eat anything that contained a human body part. :yuck:

Talk about the treatment being worse than the disease! :yikes:

Am I the only one that thinks maybe the mother was the one who was mentally ill and the daughter may have been fine? :confused:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know where the daughter inherited her mental illness from.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe this :eek: They gave their daughter DUCK! :puke:

The old joke goes that if it has legs and isn't a table or has wings and isn't a plane, a Chinaman will eat it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chinese woman boiled man's head to cure daughter's psychiatric problems

A Chinese woman boiled a man's head in a soup because she believed it would cure her daughter's psychiatric problems, a local newspaper reported on Tuesday.

I have so many questions/comments on this one! :confused: What was the daughters diagnosis? Human head & duck soup? What else do you add? I like water chestnuts and bean sprouts, bok choy is always a nice addition to a Chinese dish. Does the head have to have hair on it or do you shave it first? :confused: Is the soup served with those thin crispy noodles? Cause I like those. :biggrin1: Seriously though, I could not eat anything that contained a human body part. :yuck:

Talk about the treatment being worse than the disease! :yikes:

Am I the only one that thinks maybe the mother was the one who was mentally ill and the daughter may have been fine? :confused:
Well, proof positive that the daughter got her insanity from her parents can't be discounted now, can it?

and NJQT, you got one helluva devilish sense of humor.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The soup cures you, but 30 minutes later you are crazy again.

D_Alldwin_Applesack

Account Disabled
Media
LOL! NJQT that was funny.. :eek: I mean your questions and comments..not the article... That.. was horrible...of course.. >: I'm part Chinese....I don't eat the head of anything ....I might suck on the head of a you know what though. :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, proof positive that the daughter got her insanity from her parents can't be discounted now, can it?
and NJQT, you got one helluva devilish sense of humor.
:biggrin1: Thank you I get that from my dad. :cool:

Well, that soup is never going to work without eye of newt.
:biggrin1:
You are so bad! Apparently I am not the only one with a twisted sense of humor. :tongue:

The soup cures you, but 30 minutes later you are crazy again.
:rofl:
OMG! You made me spew sweet tea at the screen. :lmao:

If someone offers to give you head in China tell them you've already eaten.
hahahahaha

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
asians in general are a superstitious bunch. if they hear that something works, they will try it, even if it makes absolutely no sense to other people. in this case, that's what the chinese woman did.

another example is my grandma. she's old, she's asian, she's superstitious. earlier this year she had an eye infection. she told me the only remedy to cure the infection was for someone to lick her eye. of course i didn't do it, and neither did anyone else, but it was something she heard that worked. and of course she got mad when i took her to the doctor's because "she is right and i am wrong and we're only wasting the doctor's time." her reasoning still makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that makes the missing cat that showed up in the Kung pao not seem so exotic. :eek: But seriously this reminds me of that scene in the Joy Luck Club where the daughter cuts a hunk out of her arm to put in her mother's soup to save her life. It gives me the chills....