Chip Off The Old Block

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried! :tongue::rolleyes::eek:

Chip Off The Old Block

Notice the resemblance in these father and son mug shots?

MARCH 18--Meet the Bebees. Father Floyd, 48, and his son Justin, 21, were arrested last year (on different dates) in central Florida. As you can tell from the below mug shots, the Bebees are forehead tattoo enthusiasts. Another of Bebee's kids, Floyd III, is locked up until 2016 on a variety of felony convictions. And while the 23-year-old inmate has yet to get his head inked, he does have a swastika on his left leg, and the phrases "Time Served" and "White Pride" on his right leg. In a TSG interview, Floyd Bebee, a father of eight, said that he has a tattoo on the back of his head reading "Got-R-Did." The ink on his forehead cost $125 and took about 45 minutes to complete, Bebee said, adding that he was the family trendsetter when it it came to such head art. Bebee, who does odd jobs like home remodeling and demolition, said that his wife had a succinct response to his forehead ink: "You crazy," she said. Bebee noted that since his son's eyes are open in his mug shot, the photo does not reveal a hidden surprise: Justin has the words "Fuck" and "You" tattooed on his eyelids.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
they look like such high class citizens. how on earth does a family this high in society end up in jail??? stupid fucking racist white trash. hope they like tossed salads....cuz they'll be eating them all the time.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll bet you anything, they're from Bithlo, FL ? Orlando/Central FL is full of these types. It almost hurts me to think about how stupid a human being could be in 2008, then to know that two of them exist within driving distance.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Florida, Texas, and New Jersey are the Triumvirate for fucked-up-ness.

Though I do say the southern states carry most of the load; I just added Jersey to instigate.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Though I do say the southern states carry most of the load; I just added Jersey to instigate.

Yes, everything bad in this world is the Souths fault. I guess this so called recession is the Souths fault too.:confused:

Give me a break, you've got fucked up people all over this country.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, everything bad in this world is the Souths fault. I guess this so called recession is the Souths fault too.:confused:

Yeah, Texas definitely has a few, starting with this moron Guvner, Mr Hair!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dude, what exactly is your damage? :12: :confused: This is the 2nd time you have tried to start shit with me about New Jersey in a thread. If you're one of those people that's not happy unless you are being intentionally contrary, then you need to step off because I am not the one with whom you want to play that game. :angryfire2:

]Yes, everything bad in this world is the Souths fault. I guess this so called recession is the Souths fault too.:confused:
Well y'all did vote for GWB in astounding numbers, not once but twice. :tongue: :rolleyes: :duh:

This is true; but there seem to be a veritable plethora of this 'type' of fucked up in the southeast.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Beebes offer great comfort in this day and age. To find a father and son still doing things together-it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.