Chipmunking

capsule

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chipmunking is basically the best thing ever and if you have a big strong unit it's your duty to stretch out bitches faces

Chipmunking is when you pull a bitch's face to the side while her mouth is on your meat so your bigass cock stretches out her lips .

Like so:
http://cody-lane.us/pictures/Cody-Fuck-Blowjob2.jpg

Post your favorite cock in cheek pics and vids!!

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that's fair. Poor doggie being made to do such awful things. It'd serve him right if he got bitten. He should have got a chipmunk in the first place. But then he might have wanted it to look like a... oh, I don't know.... a Llama... or maybe a cricket. I don't quite understand how the chap's mind works.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chipmunking is basically the best thing ever and if you have a big strong unit it's your duty to stretch out bitches faces

Chipmunking is when you pull a bitch's face to the side while her mouth is on your meat so your bigass cock stretches out her lips .

Like so:

Calling women bitches won't change the fact that you have a small cock :eek:

D

deleted213967

Like so:

So, all that time I thought that Chipmunking consisted of inhaling helium from the party balloons and then singing funny.

I sit corrected, bitch.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, all that time I thought that Chipmunking consisted of inhaling helium from the party balloons and then singing funny.

I sit corrected, bitch.

That's one of my favorite lines. Geezus, god, chipmunking. A new gerund is born every day. I think this thread will die a well-deserved death soon enough since the OP's attitude is so well appreciated.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chimpmunking? to fill the cheeck pouches. Or Hamster Filling.

I tend to wrap my hamster up with lots of duct tape so he won't explode when I fuck him.

:aargh4: I just had the most horrible mental image of a duct tape wrapped hamster overflowing with cum, like a furry, overstuffed eclair. :puke: