chit chat with hung guys

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by donkeyboy, Dec 5, 2011.

1. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This evening I saw a well-hung dude in the locker room and couldn't help but chat the shit with him as his towel dropped. Anyone who knows Antonin Devos from Belami will have a good idea of the type of soft cock I saw earlier; I had to talk to the guy!
    He was a straight 20-22 year old just out of the pool and as he dried himself off I caught sight of his schlong. I haven't seen a truly huge soft one for a while so I was so fucking happy! As he put his towel on the bench I decided to make pointless chit chat with him re the closing time of the pool......while his cock hung heavy inches from me. It took him a minute or so to answer my question, during which time I was happy to glance now and again at his Devos Dick.

Anyone else done the same?

2. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once had a similar thing with a v muscled str8 lad who started a full on chat with me while both nekkid in changing room, was odd/suprising and v nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice