Chix into rimming?

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious, do the ladies get into rimming dudes as much as guys do?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well from what I heard they don't, girls overall don't feel too fond of the a-hole, be it theirs or not. They're not into anal sex and they're not into rim jobs either (I guess both getting or giving). But just what I heard...

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In response to what Joseph said... I actually love anal sex when the guy knows what he's doing.

I've only given a guy a rim job once or maybe twice... it was a guy I was really into and he gave me rim jobs and so I thought it was only fair. I really enjoy recieving them, so I thought it'd be nice to give him the enjoyment he gave me. He was always really clean so it didn't bother me. However, I probably wouldn't be that willing to do it with other guys. He was a special case.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE anal, I don't mind giving rimjobs, but recieving just doesn't work for me. I generally don't like recieving oral that much, but rimming doesn't make me feel much other than uncomfortable. No tongue for me!

I don't really know if most girls wouldn't, I think it's more that straight guys tend to fear anything anal will turn them gay and make them love Celine Dion. If they only knew...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do it, but not indiscriminately and always safer sex stylee.

My current bf does not like any ass play, so I can only reminisce. But, always fun to see a guy respond with a combination of shock, anticipation, and excitement when my licking and sucking doesn't stop at his balls.

The heavy breathing and moaning in response to my licks and teasing are big turn-ons! Is it something I must do? No. But, other than just being fun, I do it for either the "Oooh, you're such a dirty girl" factor or because I want to open him up to new experiences.

thirstygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it. I like being ass-fucked too. Basically I loved being dominated and these are two of the things that put me in my place. However I do also enjoyed the feeling of being rimmed.