Chix into rimming?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by DAMP1, Nov 13, 2009.

1. DAMP1

DAMP1 Active Member

Just curious, do the ladies get into rimming dudes as much as guys do?

2. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well from what I heard they don't, girls overall don't feel too fond of the a-hole, be it theirs or not. They're not into anal sex and they're not into rim jobs either (I guess both getting or giving). But just what I heard...

3. Yorkylass

Yorkylass New Member

U speaking for us now? Lol

4. Mandee

Gold Member

In response to what Joseph said... I actually love anal sex when the guy knows what he's doing.

I've only given a guy a rim job once or maybe twice... it was a guy I was really into and he gave me rim jobs and so I thought it was only fair. I really enjoy recieving them, so I thought it'd be nice to give him the enjoyment he gave me. He was always really clean so it didn't bother me. However, I probably wouldn't be that willing to do it with other guys. He was a special case.

5. Opalite

Gold Member

I LOVE anal, I don't mind giving rimjobs, but recieving just doesn't work for me. I generally don't like recieving oral that much, but rimming doesn't make me feel much other than uncomfortable. No tongue for me!

I don't really know if most girls wouldn't, I think it's more that straight guys tend to fear anything anal will turn them gay and make them love Celine Dion. If they only knew...

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I do it, but not indiscriminately and always safer sex stylee.

My current bf does not like any ass play, so I can only reminisce. But, always fun to see a guy respond with a combination of shock, anticipation, and excitement when my licking and sucking doesn't stop at his balls.

The heavy breathing and moaning in response to my licks and teasing are big turn-ons! Is it something I must do? No. But, other than just being fun, I do it for either the "Oooh, you're such a dirty girl" factor or because I want to open him up to new experiences.

7. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

I find it really erotic when a girl does it to a guy...
    never experienced it though:frown1:

8. thirstygirl

thirstygirl Member

Albums:
    I do it. I like being ass-fucked too. Basically I loved being dominated and these are two of the things that put me in my place. However I do also enjoyed the feeling of being rimmed.

Draft saved Draft deleted