Chocolate and Vanilla twist

KingChoco01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thank you for your replies.

As a black man, my preferences are white women, i,e thick white women.

It`s not always about color,that`s just me, I`m well hung or
does that make a difference either?

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
I thank you for your replies.

As a black man, my preferences are white women, i,e thick white women.

It`s not always about color,that`s just me, I`m well hung or
does that make a difference either?

Thick white woman here. :)
I think your big dick is a bonus... I may not speak for all women, but I don't really go into it thinking "He looks like he probably has a big dick". And I've been with enough men to know that the size of your dick has nothing to do with your skin color or height or any of that silliness.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Colour doesn't matter much, although as some posters have already pointed out, the contrast between black and white is a nice visual (but also not much more than that).

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if a girl does not even like WHITE or BLACK men in general? Asain men are well hung also, oh..." Even though MEDIA says they are tiny.." At least I know.."
Oh tell you what. Black men never gave me the time of day.." Guess I was not FAT enough.." There freaking lost, not mine! :cool:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the OP, color does not matter to me.
Only thing I really care about is if he can announce his orgasm by saying "I'm cumming *Princess*", that's like my only rule. :08: :tongue:

What if a girl does not even like WHITE or BLACK men in general? Asain men are well hung also, oh..." Even though MEDIA says they are tiny.." At least I know.."
Oh tell you what. Black men never gave me the time of day.." Guess I was not FAT enough.." There freaking lost, not mine! :cool:
I've have the same issue!
American Black men have never shown interest in me :confused:, my experiences are exclusively with Africans or West Indians. I don't get it. :confused:

I've dated Indian, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Pinoy, and Thai, and agree, Asian men are lovely. :smile:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a lot of Black men see Black women as women, but not SEX toys ( which is good). It is kinda strange in a way though. They will talk to you and smile. But, then that is all. But, I hear a load of Black men talk right in front of me about how HOT some non Black chick is. It is really Strange. It is like I am supose to be like thier sister and be cool with what they say. Like I am not HOT or even HOTTER than the chick that they are talking about right in front of me.." That really bugs me in a way.." But, oh well.." I am married and VERY happy. But, I still have single girlfriends of all colors and they are going through all kind of issues with men. I guess we can deal with it one women at a time.."

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women who have experienced interacial sex, do you have a preferrence? Chocolate or vanilla? and why?
I hesitate to answer your question because I have answered this question before and always get flamed and harassed. :irked:

Yes, I have dated both black and white men and I prefer to date white men. Correction, hung white men. :biggrin1:

For whatever reason I just tend to click with white guys more than black guys. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of black men I find very attractive but we tend to not have anything in common.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think a lot of Black men see Black women as women, but not SEX toys ( which is good). It is kinda strange in a way though. They will talk to you and smile. But, then that is all. But, I hear a load of Black men talk right in front of me about how HOT some non Black chick is. It is really Strange. It is like I am supose to be like thier sister and be cool with what they say. Like I am not HOT or even HOTTER than the chick that they are talking about right in front of me.." That really bugs me in a way.." But, oh well.." I am married and VERY happy. But, I still have single girlfriends of all colors and they are going through all kind of issues with men. I guess we can deal with it one women at a time.."

Well, I understand how you feel. But you really shouldn't feel bad about some black men not wanting you. I think that as sophisticated and free as America is nowadays. People find a lot of people appealing and you shouldn't feel that you are chopped liver because of some black guy wanted or expressed his appreciation for a non-black woman. And because he isn't attracted to you, doesn't VOID you out of being attractive. There are other men out there that finds you very alluring.

Never expect every man to want you in real life. In fantasy, the men can desire you like a starving animal to a discarded BK Double Whopper with cheese. Those are the rules. And you don't ever want to force people into liking you if they are not truly into you because you want them to be with you.
Women can date who they want too.

Sexuality is a weird compulsion. Everyone has it and it is the same. But everyone is wired to it differently. Some men like certain women. Some like all. It is like cuisine. Some people love chocolate cake. Chocolate truffles. The eclairs. The Scotchies. And some like french vanilla creme cheesecake. Dulce De Leche flan.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm of mixed race and i like a neapolitan flavor but color is of least importance to me.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women who have experienced interacial sex, do you have a preferrence?
Chocolate or vanilla? and why?

No preference. For the longest I dated only black men. When I did start dating white men I found no difference. A man is a man no matter the color and when you get past initial cultural differences, a person finds out quickly that everyone's pretty much the same. The biggest differences I've seen so far was the size of the cocks. In this case, and to my great pleasure, vanilla was the largest and the best.

By no means am I giving up black men but I do feel like my dating pool has grown significantly because I am not limiting myself to one race. Wish I had done it sooner but that's okay because I am loving it now! :biggrin1: