Chocolate and Vanilla twist

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I think our preferences are more dependent on us being hung than a potential partner's race. I'm a short, skinny white boy who happens to be pretty hung, and every woman I go after is very surprised saying "Normally only black guys hit on me!". What can I say though, I love wide thighs, thick legs and a big bubble booty. White, black, latin, I don't care. IMO the big dicks gravitate towards thick bodies and big asses because the men who aren't so endowed are intimidated by that and instead go for the small, tight ass. Like attracts like I think.

The reactions I get from women to my size is always the same too. 1) total shock or 2) "I always thought you skinny guys were packing the most meat!"

Just my theory ...

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if a girl does not even like WHITE or BLACK men in general? Asain men are well hung also, oh..." Even though MEDIA says they are tiny.." At least I know.."
Oh tell you what. Black men never gave me the time of day.." Guess I was not FAT enough.." There freaking lost, not mine! :cool:

that's sad:frown1: i would give you the time of day :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with both and have no preference. I must admit I have more white guys that are interested in me than black guys.
Yes, same here. It's funny because even when I went out with white girl friends I was the one the white guys would ask to dance, buy a drink, etc. :lmao: Used to really piss some of them off. :rofl: