Chocolate or Flowers?

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd rather have flowers. They don't contain any calories and they look prettier! :tongue:

I really like Asian lillies (orange ones) and daisies are nice too. Roses are nice, but that's so predictable... I mean, everyone gives roses. lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
neither. i'd prefer a mixed CD of your favorite songs. a favorite book you think everyone should read.

if i had to pick candy or flowers? a flowering plant? something like an african violet or black-eyed susans. no cut flowers please, it's entirely too sad to kill something just because it's beautiful.

keep in mind i am a fairly odd duck.

ML

Last edited:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Attachments

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flowers, chocolate... Can I choose both?

I'd say it depends on how well you know the girl/ woman/ lady...

I'd go for the flowers these days (not only is health trendy, it's new year's resolution time...) Safe choice? Roses. Still: There are so many beautiful flowers out there, try matching her personality. For me, singapore orchids or white callas are my personal favorites. Bouquets are more romantic than potted flowers, obviously.

On the other hand, what is better than sharing a piece of a dark, rich, moist chocolate cake? Chocolate works magic on me - more so than flowers, to be honest. Pure indulgence... it's bound to get me in the mood! Don't just toss me a Hershey's bar, though - I'll eat it, but I won't be impressed. :wink:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are going to have sex, give her flowers. If you are not going to have sex, give her chocolate. Chocolate releases the same chemicals in a lady's brain as sex. So when she eats that chocolate, yummy on a bunch of levels.

My favorite flowers on earth are lilacs.

davis67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a long way from being cheap, but I almost never buy flowers....something that dies in a few days seems an odd way of showing affection.