chocolate

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One of the fun things in life is eating chocolate, I think most agree with that. As this is a world wide forum maybe we have different chocolate bars that we like eating, I come from england and we eat a lot of milk chocolate, here is one of my favourites Maybe you could show me yours?:eek: :biggrin1:

Cadbury Twirl - Chocolate Bars - Online Sweets Store

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend to like the Special Dark Hershey's chocolate bars.. or the high cacao content ones... Saw some bars made purely from chocolate grown in different places around the world at Walmart... such as only from ecuador in one bar, sumatra in another... amazingly enough *I* could tell the difference between them... some people have coffee or wine to be obsessed about I'll take chocolate :)

Cacao Reserve by Hershey's Single Origin
Hershey's Extra Dark with Cranberries, Blueberries, & Almonds

I looked at that site and I gotta say the difference in packaging between the UK and US is astoundingly different. I think I like your guys' packaging better :p

Oh just wanted to add eat the really GOOOOD chocolate and you'll eat less chocolate for the waistline watchers. Ever wonder why all those M&M's disappear so fast?! They are chocolate yup but they are a very bland chocolate so you eat more in the long run.