Choice of Underware

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a lot of people have referenced their choices, but have never seen a compiled result of preferences of the LPSG population.

Personally I'm a recent freeballer at the strong advice of several LPSGers (thanks guys, it feels great!). My second choice is boxers.

EDIT: Right after I hit the button to post this, I realized that I'm completely stupid and can't spell.....so don't mind me :)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'm lucky that I can freeball for classes and don't have to worry too much about my appearance if I would happen to be showing a bit off. *Thinks about not being able to freeball at work this summer and feels disappointed.

------
For anyone that tabs in a vote for other, be sure to share your preference.

Also, I don't want to leave the ladies out, so be sure to throw in your own comments. :)

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the 'other' category coz I wear a 'swimmer strap' as my undies. Bike and Champion brands are my choices for work and playing racketball and designer brands such as Sauvage, CK and Playboy are for 'fun'--LOL

RICKY_27 [attachmentid=168]

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 21 2005, 12:49 PM
I think a lot of people have referenced their choices, but have never seen a compiled result of preferences of the LPSG population.

Personally I'm a recent freeballer at the strong advice of several LPSGers (thanks guys, it feels great!). My second choice is boxers.

EDIT: Right after I hit the button to post this, I realized that I'm completely stupid and can't spell.....so don't mind me :)
[post=292646]Quoted post[/post]​

Freeballing is fun and comfy in the summertime but Altairion, Nebraska, like Utah is in the snowbelt. Even with a long coat I can't face into a brisk wind that has a wind chill of 5 degrees F- its like an ice cube is growing on my dick.

How do you do it?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I picked briefs as I have the most of that type, although I do own and wear boxers a lot. I just picked up my first boxer-briefs and I must say that I liked that they provide slightly more support than boxers, yet they are not as constraining as briefs.

I may be a convert to boxer-briefs now!

LapDog :p

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dickbulge: I didn't start freeballing until mid-February, so I didn't have to deal with sub-zero temps walking to class and freeballing at the same time. I have been out freeballing when it's been windy and in the 20's. While it hasn't been the most pleasant, I unthaw when I get back inside.

lap: I have never tried boxer-briefs myself, but might just to see what they're like sometime.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[quote I have been out freeballing when it's been windy and in the 20's. While it hasn't been the most pleasant, I unthaw when I get back inside
[/quote]

HEY 'BRI'

Do you think its coz your stuff is sooooooo hoooot?? LOL

RICKY_27

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RICKY_27@Mar 21 2005, 06:34 PM
I'm in the 'other' category coz I wear a 'swimmer strap' as my undies. Bike and Champion brands are my choices for work and playing racketball and designer brands such as Sauvage, CK and Playboy are for 'fun'--LOL

RICKY_27 [attachmentid=168]
[post=292749]Quoted post[/post]​

HOT pic, ric! I like low rise briefs and boxerbriefs, myself

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My underwear drawer is overflowing with briefs, but since I've begun stretching and jelqing, I can't see making it get compressed in the briefs unless I'm wearing low rise jeans and then it's going to be pressed hard anyway. I freeball most of the time now and even in cold weather the sweats keep all hanging low and not too cold. If I stayed outside any length of time, I might think otherwise, however.

I like your comment, Ricky27, re. kinkguys stuff being soooooo hot. When have you seen a jock strap so straining to contain so much stuff?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Mar 21 2005, 10:58 PM
re. kinkguys stuff being soooooo hot. When have you seen a jock strap so straining to contain so much stuff?
[post=292849]Quoted post[/post]​

:) Like I should mind the complement? Even if you didn't mean it.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 22 2005, 02:38 AM

lap: I have never tried boxer-briefs myself, but might just to see what they're like sometime.
[post=292806]Quoted post[/post]​

Make sure and take some pics. We'll be happy to let you know whether they work for you or not. (evil grin)

There is no way no how that I can freeball in the winter. I like 501s jeans the best, and the feel of those cold button rivets against yer hmmm hmmm is unbearable. Boxer briefs work best. Comfy and controlling, but not constricting.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys... can I see all of you in your boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, and better yet, commando? :wow:

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by bblumbee@Mar 22 2005, 07:04 PM
Hey guys... can I see all of you in your boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, and better yet, commando? :wow:
[post=293121]Quoted post[/post]​

HEY 'BB'!

I posted my PIC when I said that my undie choices is 'STRAPS'. Maybe the other dudes will share their PIX as well :evilgrin:

RICKY_27

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by bblumbee@Mar 22 2005, 11:04 PM
[post=293121]Quoted post[/post]​

I would think that you would have quite a collection of voluntary submissions by now, Bblumbee. I know you for a fact you have mine and a few others on your pc...
;)

And by the way...what is a strap? Forgive the underwear ignorance, but it sounds interesting.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL Wilson, babe... you seem to think that men have voluntarily given me pics? I have seen a few, especially in the galleries, but I don't ask guys for pics... you know that. But hey, fellas... if you are wanting to send some out... I do collect! :evilgrin: