Choices

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Choices

Sam arrived home from his daily workout around nine o'clock at night and tossed his gym bag in the corner by the TV. He smelled of chlorine from his 40 laps in the pool and longed for a nice, warm shower to melt under. Most men would have just taken that relaxing shower right there at the gym, but not Sam. He had his reasons.Shuffling through his one-bedroom apartment, Sam peeled off his clothes and threw them on the bed. In the bathroom, he stood for a moment in front of the full-length mirror and examined himself. His blonde hair was still wet from the swim and looked almost brown under the lights. He brushed some strands out of his face and ran his hands over his smooth pectorals, enjoying that tight feeling he got in his chest after a good workout. Every night, he would first workout in the weight room then swam his laps. He didn't work out like those guys who dream of being bodybuilders, though; he didn't want to get all bulked up. He just wanted good tone and solid features. And Sam's body was the very model of tone and definition.He rubbed his flat belly and patted it. Then he flexed his arms out, stretching them forward and then up over his head. Intertwining his fingers behind his head, he looked himself over and was pleased with the overall shape and texture of things. With the exception of pubic hair and a light amount under his arms, his body was virtually, and quite naturally, hairless. And even the pubic hair and the hair under his arms was so light in color, it almost looked as though puberty had passed him by.He turned himself sideways and glanced at his profile. His ass was smooth and round and protruded nicely over his taut thighs and bulging calves. He flexed his cheeks and then rubbed at them with his hands, smacking both sides in self-appreciation. Then sliding his hands over his hips, he teased his penis to erection and studied that profile with less admiration. He pushed down on the hardened shaft so that it stuck straight out and studied it more intently. He tried to see something more, something that wasn't really there.Absently, he thought about the man he saw taking a shower as he had walked through the showers to get to the pool that evening. The man was busy rinsing his face and never saw him, so he managed to take a good, long look without pretending not to. Sam recalled how the suds and water rolled down over this guy's member as it hung there lazily, swaying from side to side as he moved his hips under the shower. It was so thick... so long... so flaccid. He imagined what that must feel like, to have something with such girth and length dangling between his own legs like that.The tingling that shot up between his legs brought Sam out of his stupor and he realized that he was about to jerk himself off and spray all over the sink. He eased his hand off his stick and watched it bob and twitch as if trying to call him back to finish the job. The sight of that man's penis dangling there, dribbling suds, kept flashing through his mind and he tried to drown it out.Sam's erection eased enough for him to take a pee and then he hopped in the shower. Images of the man in the shower, and other men he had seen there from day to day at the gym, kept flashing in his mind as he cleaned himself. But when Sam would look down to see the suds washing over his own privates, all he could feel was a sense of envy. His shower was spotted with various moments of erection that he went out of his way to ignore, though he knew at some point before he slept that evening, he would jerk off. And even though he would fantasize of naked girls doing everything imaginable, he knew he would only reach a climax when someone with a large dick entered the picture.After he had toweled off and slipped into a clean pair of sweats and a t-shirt, Sam went out to his living room and sat in his only chair, a recliner, and flipped on the TV. He sat there surfing from station to station, completely relaxed and feeling further twinges between his legs. He had just slid his hand down his sweats to rub at his crotch when the phone rang."Hello?""I thought you were gonna call me earlier," the voice on the other end complained.It was his girlfriend, Sarah. She had plans."I'm sorry," he explained. "I just forgot. I had to get my workout in and...""Why do you have to do that so late?" she interrupted. "You were supposed to call me this afternoon.""It's not as crowded at night," Sam told her.He had told her this before, but he couldn't really explain it much further than that. He told her he stood a better chance of getting an open lane in the pool at night, but that wasn't true. He couldn't tell her it was because there were fewer guys in the locker room at that time. Then he'd have to explain in more detail. But that was out of the question."But you know why I wanted you to call early," she said in a more whining voice, now, less angry and more disappointed. "I wanted you to skip the gym tonight. I wanted to be your workout."Of course, Sam knew that. He hadn't really forgotten to call her. It was on his mind most of the day. It wasn't until after he was swimming laps at the pool that he had forgotten about her and what she wanted out of him."I'm sorry," he apologized again. "I'll remember next time.""The night is still young," she reasoned. "I can still come over."Sarah forgave him easily, even though this wasn't the first time he had tried to dodge her attempts at having sex with him. They'd been going together for nearly six months and the closest they had ever gotten to sex was when she let him reach in and fondle her bare breasts. She knew that Sam was good-looking and well built and had had girls pining over him all his life. She had even talked with some of his past girlfriends and they all seemed to say the same thing: no sex. She wanted him more than anything and was willing to give him whatever he wanted to take."I'm too tired," he sighed. "I'm about ready to fall asleep.""Don't you want me?" she asked."Of course I do," he said.He thought about the beauty of her breasts and the eagerness of her kisses and the way she always tried to crawl all over him and how she let his hands touch her wherever he pleased without resistance. She was cute and intelligent and was willing to do anything for him. Her proportions were perfectly to his liking. All his friends, and even his parents, thought they made a great couple. He did want her."But I just can't do it tonight," he explained. "My body is thrashed. My eyes are half-shut right now." He said this as he stared at the TV, still massaging his crotch absent mindedly. "Maybe this weekend..." And the moment the words left his lips, he regretted saying them."You promise?" she perked up. "This weekend, for sure?""Uh... yeah." He wasn't sure at all. "This weekend. I promise." Something would come up by then, he thought.She went on confirming that they would really have sex that weekend and he kept on reassuring her that he would do it. As she was pondering their weekend together, Sam flipped through a few channels and stopped when he saw the image of some guy's bare ass in a jock strap. Apparently, he thought, the movie channel must be having a free preview. It was a locker room scene and when the bare ass turned, it revealed a healthy bulge that caused Sam's erection to return."... and I just want to feel you deep inside of me," Sarah was purring in his ear."Uh huh..."

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam responded as her talk started to get dirtier. Perhaps she was hoping to turn him on enough to change his mind and invite her over that night. Sam listened to her voice but stared at the bulging crotches walking around the locker room on TV."I'm gonna wrap my hands around your big shaft and stroke and stroke," she said in a low whisper. Sam's shaft was fully extended underneath his sweats and he rubbed at it while straining to see glimpses of swaying cocks in the shower scene.Sarah was convinced that Sam had an extremely large cock and was just shy about it. He had even told jokes and made comments over the course of their relationship that suggested that she was correct. He liked having her think that way of him.Sam's shaft was fully extended underneath his sweats and he rubbed at it while straining to see glimpses of cock in the shower scene."And I'll get down on my knees and kiss it all over," she promised. "I can just picture it, now... so long and hard."And then Sam caught sight of one of the men in the background of the scene bending over and he saw two, bull-like testicles hanging low, though not as low as the head of a very healthy penis. It only appeared for a spilt-second, but Sam imagined what the rest of it must look like... like what Sarah was describing in his ear."After I get it all lubed up with my mouth, you can turn me over and slide it in so deep it makes me shiver... and then fuck me like a dog until I scream for mercy!"Sam was breathing in and out deeply and his dick still twitched after the shower scene was over. He continued to rub himself through the material, eager to get off the phone so he could lie on the bed and stroke himself and get those images out of his head."I'll bet you've got a raging hard-on right now, huh?" Sarah said.Sam paused for a moment, realizing he was breathing a bit too heavily into the phone. "Yeah," he said."That monster probably ripped a hole right through your jeans just thinking about what I'm gonna do with it," she guessed.Sam glanced down at the small, tented area of his crotch and the undisturbed elastic waistband of his sweats. Images of the man at the gym rinsing his body and rubbing at his flaccid, soapy cock flashed through his mind again, followed by the man on TV bending over in the shower. He imagined what their erections must look like as his own danced below the fabric."I'd better go," he said abruptly. Sarah took this abruptness to mean that she had gotten him too horny."Maybe I could come over real quick and help you out?" she suggested."Uh... no, no. Not tonight.""Stay on the line," she purred. "If I can't come over tonight, then at least let me get you off over the phone." They had never done that before, but she was hot, too. On the other end of the line, Sarah had her hand down her panties and was stroking herself with fantasies of Sam's massive member deep inside her, pumping away."I... I can't," he said. "It's just too weird right now." But he wasn't exactly talking about her phone skills. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay?""Mmm... okay," she answered. Sarah was having trouble holding her phone, at that point, anyway. "Just tell me... tell me... how big is your cock? I want to dream about it tonight."The relentless images of men in showers fueled Sam's response. "Just imagine... well... you have a ruler, right?""Yeah?" she said, waiting eagerly."Well, all I can say is that it doesn't go past the 12-inch mark." He said this in a way that suggested that his rod came very close to that mark.Sarah moaned and called him a tease and confessed for the first time since they met that she had always preferred the bigger boys. "I wish you were here to fuck me right now," she added."Gotta go," he said, leaving her hanging with that thought.Sarah moaned some more and complained about how cruel he was and they exchanged a few more suggestive words before the conversation finally ended. At that point, Sam had to get up and walk around to try and clear his head. His erection had ebbed and he walked to the fridge and got a drink of cold water and stared into the glass trying to think straight.The ringing of the doorbell pulled him from his thoughts and halfway to the door, he paused. He had lots of friends, but wasn't expecting any of them on a work night. He wondered if maybe it was Sarah. Maybe she had been calling from nearby on a cell phone. A sudden panic gripped him. He crept the remainder of the way to the door and carefully looked through the peephole.Sam breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that it was just some confused-looking pizza guy trying to read a piece of paper in his hand. He opened the door and asked the guy if he was lost."Probably," the pizza guy sighed with disgust. He was a kid just out of high school who stood around 5'7", the same height as Sam. He had short brown hair and blue eyes and had a face that made him look younger than his 19 years suggested."Are these the Condor apartments?" the kid asked."No," Sam answered. "These are the Western Estates."The kid scratched at his head and muttered, "Damn."Sam tucked his hands under his arms as a gust of cool air hit him and chuckled at this poor kid's frustration."This is the third place I've been and I have no clue where these apartments are," he griped."I've never even heard of the Condors," Sam shrugged.The kid waved the piece of paper in his hand. "Fuck," he growled. "They're gonna fire me if I keep screwing these up.""Don't know what to tell you," Sam said with another shrug."Hey, would you mind if I used your phone to call this customer? Maybe they can give me directions."Sam looked him over a bit and he seemed like the harmless, lanky sort so he agreed to let him in. The kid thanked him and Sam directed him to the phone sitting on the armrest of the recliner.Shutting the door behind him, Sam watched the pizza kid punch numbers on the phone and a sudden flash of nervousness hit him as he realized that the TV was still on the free movie channel. The thought of another shower scene coming on sent him into a quick panic and he went over as casually as he could manage to change the channel."I've just got to... uh... set my VCR," Sam explained to him as he stood in front of the TV to block the screen. Then he bent down and fumbled with the buttons on his VCR as though he were actually doing something other than changing the channel. He was too lost in his own sense of embarrassment to hear the voice behind him say anything like, "Yeah, I'm here," or "Give me about ten minutes."It wasn't until Sam noticed a silence behind him that he thought to stop playing with his VCR buttons and see what the kid was doing. But there was no time left for standing or turning or seeing.A damp cloth was thrust suddenly into Sam's face and the hand behind it clamped down firmly over his nose and mouth. Another arm grabbed him around the chest, just under his arms, and pulled him backwards to the floor. Two legs wrapped around Sam's waist.Lost in shock, Sam inhaled the fumes on the cloth deeply before he could even try to think what was happening to him. The pizza kid was like a clinging parasite on his back as they rolled on the floor. A second inhalation of the fumes sent Sam flailing as he realized it was chloroform, but by that point, it was already too late. Sam's eyesight went hazy and his head started to spin. His struggle to get the parasite off his back was in vain, despite the obvious muscle advantage. He couldn't stop breathing in the fumes.In no time, the struggle was over and Sam's world went black.

End of Part 1 - Would you like to see more?

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I would have liked to have read ur story, but its a wall of words, and its difficult to read. Before you post, Preview Post, and put the spacing back in. I know its a pain, but otherwise most people pass these up. I hope it gets fixed. :)

graymousepad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read it through and I enjoyed it alot! Continue with it please!
Break it up a bit though, the "wall of words" has a negative effect on people.

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam awoke slowly as if the whole night had been a dream. He had a dull aching in his jaws as he began to realize that he was seated in his recliner. Worse yet, it was quite apparent that he had been relieved of all his clothes. His discovery of what had become of him since blacking out was a rapid process that can only be described as step-by-stepHis mouth was wide open, as if caught in an intense yawn, but when he tried to close it, the pain in his jaws intensified. Stretched open to its limit, his mouth was being held that way by devices on each side, separating his jaws.

Instinctively, he tried to reach up with his hands to feel what they were and found his situation growing more desperate. His hands were encased in leather bags like bad mittens that a kid can't make snowballs with. Those coverings were attached to leather bands wrapped around his wrists, and those bands were each secured to a metal ring that had been screwed into each arm of his chair.

His left leg was flung over the left arm of the chair and his right leg flung over the right arm of the chair. Each leg was secured in that position by leather bands around his knees, tethered to the rings. Leather cords attached to ankle bands ran back down behind the chair, keeping him from swinging his feet. It effectively left Sam spread-eagled in his recliner, with a hand on each arm of the chair, unable to reach or grab or cover up his most vital areas.

Around his neck was a leather collar. A leather cord connected to each side
of the collar was wrapped around the headrest of the chair, allowing Sam a limited range of head movement.

Sam went into an immediate panic and squirmed and struggled and issued
noises from his gaping mouth that would have been words had he been able to close his jaws and bring his lips together. He went on vainly like this for several minutes until, confused and exhausted, he paused to catch his breath. Saliva from his open mouth ran down his chin, adding to the growing stream that crossed his muscular chest and ran down his abdomen and pooled at his navel.

"Keep making noise like that and someone will hear you," a calm voice said
from behind the chair. "They'll run up here and open the door and rescue you. And that won't be hard, since the door's unlocked."

Last edited:

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam tilted his head up as much as he could to try and see who it was that was speaking. It didn't sound like the pizza kid. This voice was much deeper. This voice was more direct and sure of itself. Sam let out another series of word-like noises and felt his jaws burning with pain from being open so long and so wide.

"That's it," the voice encouraged him. "Keep making noise. Then someone will run up here and open that door and see you like this. They'll say something like, 'What the hell's going on, here?' And I'll say we were just having a little fun. And they'll see you there, sitting like that. They'll get a good, long look at you.

"
Sam glanced down at himself and contemplated what the man behind him was saying. More drool escaped his mouth as he tugged at his collar and examined his position. He looked at himself spread-eagled. His bare ass jutted slightly forward and his penis was shriveled atop his nervous scrotum. Who would he want to see him like this? No one. Absolutely no one.

"Well," the voice said. "I can tell from your silence that you've thought it
through now. Good. Would you like me to lock the door? Or shall I leave it the way it is?" He paused. "Because, if you want, I have no problem with opening the door to let some air in. Are you hot?"

Sam shook his head slowly, moaning a "no" as best he could.

"So you think I should lock the door and keep others out?" the voice asked. "Just you and me, then?

"
Sam thought of Sarah walking in, or any number of his neighbors in the complex that knew him, or his mom or dad. He suddenly wanted that door locked at all costs and reluctantly nodded his agreement.

"Good," the voice said. Sam listened as he heard footsteps cross the room and then the clicking of the lock. "I'm glad you want to be alone with me like this.

"
A slight shadow passed over Sam's body and then he saw the owner of the voice step into view. It was an older man in his late 30's who stood taller than Sam and wore a long, leather coat that made Sam's nose twitch. He stood right in front of Sam, between his spread legs, and stared straight down at Sam's crotch with a grin.Sam kept waiting for the man to say something, to explain what was going on, to do anything except stand there and stare at his exposure with that smirk on his face. Sam tried to say "What?" as if to get him to say something. All the while, Sam's hands strained against their tethers to reach down and cover his embarrassment. The muscles in his legs twitched vainly in attempts to close the gap. But soon, Sam was staring down at his crotch, too.

"Embarrassing, isn't it?" the man finally spoke.

Last edited:

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He pulled a small ruler from his pocket as if he had been waiting for just the right moment and knelt down. Without any pretense, he took his right thumb and index finger and pinched at Sam's cowering penis. Sam shuddered and twitched and his hands grasped desperately in their coverings to stop him, but this movement only seemed to please the stranger more. Sam had never had another man touch him there before like that.

The man's two fingers dwarfed Sam's tiny little member. He pinched at his penis as if his fingers were tweezers and held it up gently and placed the ruler against it. Sam squirmed to no avail.

"One and a quarter inches," he announced.Sam wanted to scream. He wanted to curl up into a ball and make it all stop. His legs trembled and the man ran his left hand over Sam's smooth ass cheeks while continuing to hold the penis in a pinch. He admired the way those hairless cheeks jiggled when Sam fought.

Without any words, the man began kneading Sam's penis between his fingers.
He stretched and tugged and rubbed at it and it responded obediently. Sam tried to fight it, simply because it's what he felt he should do. It didn't seem right for another man to be doing that to him. It just wasn't right. But it was a fight he was losing.

As Sam's penis kept responding to the man's touch, the phone rang. Sam
turned his head towards the ringing behind him with renewed panic, but the man ignored it and continued his work. After the third ring, the answering machine picked up. Soon, he could hear Sarah's voice.

"Well, I guess you're either sleeping or busy jerking off," she said. "If you're sleeping, I hope you're dreaming of fucking me with that huge tool of yours this weekend.

"
Sam looked down at the man rubbing his penis. The man glanced up at him with another smirk. His thumb rolled in circles under the glans and sent a tingle down between Sam's legs. His penis began pulsing and bobbing to the man's touch with greater intensity and was quickly nearing its peak.

"I know I'll be dreaming of that big monster sliding in and out of me
tonight. Just the thought of it is making me hot again."Sam shook from the sharp, pleasant tingle that brought his erection to a rock-solid state. The man pinched hard at the sides of his shaft to determine that it was now hard enough to measure.

"And if you're jerking off," Sarah said, "save some for me. And be sure to use both hands. Don't want that thing to get away from you." She let out a devilish laugh and wished him sweet dreams and hung up.

Sarah's timing couldn't have been any worse. Sam watched the ruler placed
up against his erection despite every objection his mind and body could muster and waited helplessly until the man announced, "Four and three quarter inches."Then he released Sam's "monster tool" and let it bob around at attention, still hard as a rock. The man set the ruler down and rubbed his hands over Sam's inner thighs. Every so often, he would flick a finger at the penis and send it bobbing back and forth, side-to-side.

"You didn't seem to get your erection going," he observed, "until your girlfriend got on the phone and started talking about big dicks."The man looked up at Sam while massaging up and down his bare, quivering legs. "Do you like big dicks, boy?

"
Sam's little stick started pulsing and bobbing on its own. He wanted it to go soft now; he wanted it to stop betraying him. But it seemed to get even harder as the man spoke. Sam shook his head as if to deny what his penis was saying.

The man stood up with a grin of disbelief and undid the leather strap around his long coat. As the coat slid off, Sam saw a sturdy, solid, muscular body with a fair coat of hair on the chest and upper arms. It seemed that any lower-body hair, however, had been shaved clean. His muscles were far less defined than Sam's, but it was clear that he was built more for strength than show. There was a slight stoutness to his belly, but even there it seemed to be all muscle. Leather straps crisscrossed his rounded pectorals and connected to a metal ring in the middle. His legs, wrapped in leather pants, were like tree trunks.

But the most prominent feature this man had was in the pouch at his crotch, which was made of black nylon. It covered the otherwise opened area of the man's pants that extended from the low waistline to somewhere down between his legs, leaving his bare ass hanging round and smooth behind him. Like those men in the shower, the whole package dangled there between his legs, swaying with his movement, straining against the nylon. Sam could see the outline of his fat tool pressed up against the mesh, resting nicely over two equally restrained balls.

Last edited:

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The continuous pain in Sam's jaws served to inform him that there was a good reason why his mouth was propped open like it was. And the exposure of his ass had meaning, too. But all that was lost on Sam at the moment. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off this man's crotch. He couldn't help admiring the size and shape and sway of it all. And in ways he wouldn't quite admit to himself, he wanted to see more of it. Meanwhile, Sam's penis was straining to go beyond its four and three quarter inches and the saliva was dripping from his chin to his chest in a puddle like some hungry dog.

"I've been watching you for months, boy," the man said. "Ever since you first stepped foot in the gym and I saw you undressing over in the corner of the locker room. At first, I was just admiring your body. It's a damn beautiful thing! But it wasn't until I caught a glimpse of your little boy stick, here, that I realized I could have you."

The man rubbed at his bulging sack as if to acknowledge that he knew Sam
was staring at it. Sam's erection continued to pulse against his will.

"I remember watching you once last month in the locker room," the man went
on. "You thought you had picked a row to yourself. You just got down to your underwear when these two boys from the pool came right up next to you. They looked like a couple of teenagers. I could see you start to panic. You still had to change from your shorts to your swimsuit before you could get away from them."

The man leaned in as he spoke and tapped at Sam's solid little stick. Then he began rubbing the collection of saliva around on Sam's chest and abdomen, making slow, circular strokes until his whole upper body was glazed.

"Both boys slipped out of their bathing suits right away," he said as he rubbed. "And they just stood there talking and joking with each other as they dried off. You sat down on a stool and tried to play it off like you were looking for something in your bag, but I saw you watching them out of the corner of your eye. And they just stood there talking with their towels over their shoulders. They weren't in any hurry. And both of them were hung. Both of them were bigger than you'll ever be. They were fatter and longer and perfectly comfortable standing there next to you, letting their pieces dangle in your face."

Sam made eye contact with the man just then. He tried to be defiant but was only stared down until he turned away and moaned at the pain in his jaw, perhaps hoping to distract the man from his locker room observation. But the man just rolled his wet fingers around Sam's nipples until they became hard and went on talking.

"Finally, you couldn't fake it any longer," he said. "You knew you had to slip those shorts off, so you stood up and turned your back to them and tried to pull your shorts off as fast as you could. You got 'em off okay. But when you started to put on the swimsuit, your feet got tangled and you stumbled and bumped into one of the boys. He had to help keep you from falling on your ass. Do you remember their faces when they got a good look at you all sprawled out in front of them? Remember how they held back their laughs until after you walked away?"

Sam glanced down briefly at his own body. His nipples were hard. His penis
was hard. His jaws ached. His whole body seemed glazed in his own saliva and now the man was stroking his thighs again. And he could do nothing but feel it all and listen, just like he could do nothing but stand in front of those boys with his swimsuit tangled about his ankles and see them smirking at his nervous little prick. And yes, he had been looking at their magnificent tools as they stood there in a sort of confidence that he didn't know. And he was full of envy.

"You wish you had a cock like theirs, don't you?" the man said to him. "Didn't you just want to reach out and touch them? Feel them? Know what it was like to hold one that size, just once? Or to know what it would be like to have one dangling between your legs like a real man? I'll bet you fantasize about it all the time."The man pinched at Sam's erect nipples, snapped his fingers on Sam's little hard-on, and then stood up over him again. He towered over him ominously with his hands on his hips and the nylon fabric on his crotch threatening to split open at any moment.

"Now here's your first choice of the evening," the man said. "And these are your only choices, so if you don't choose one or the other, then I'll choose for ya. Do you understand?"

Sam glanced upwards and stared absently. His penis was still the good,
little soldier, standing at attention, and the ache in his jaws was making his head swim.

"I said, 'do you understand,' boy?" He said it with a tinge of irritation that made Sam realize he should probably respond.

Sam reluctantly nodded.

Last edited:

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for the wall of words guys...I did better with the latest posts. I tried to go back and edit the first two but don't seem to be able to do so. Hope you enjoy....by the way, this is not an original story written by me...I found it on the internet several years ago. Thought I would share here.

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Good," he said. "Then your first choice is this." He then leaned in again and casually stuck a couple of fingers into Sam's gaping mouth and probed around against the protest of Sam's floundering tongue.

"I can either stick my cock in your mouth." he said "or." then he took his wet fingers out of Sam's mouth and gently laid his index finger down between Sam's legs, rubbing it down Sam's smooth, tender crack and over his exposed hole, causing his entire body to shudder.

"Or," he said again, "I can stick my cock in your tight little asshole,
here.

"
After circling his wet fingertip around Sam's hole enough times to demonstrate to him that there was nothing to stop him from going there at will, the man ran his finger up Sam's smooth crack and grinned again at the little penis sporting it's full length.

"It's either one or the other," the man said matter-of-factly. "I won't do both. But if you don't choose now, then I'll choose for you." He paused and examined Sam's ass. The cheeks were smooth, hairless and full, only serving to make Sam's little penis and balls look all the more boyish beneath its mound of curly blonde hair.

"And I've gotta say," the man added, "that's one fine piece of ass you've
got there, boy.

"
Sam tried to speak, but his tongue just flailed about as he searched for words or noises that made sense. More saliva spilled to his chest. He didn't want to make either of those choices. He wanted to deny it all, but he could still taste the man's fingers that probed his mouth and could feel the wetness on his quivering ass. This man could do whatever he wanted to him.

Sam attempted to answer, attempted to make his choice.

"Just say 'mouth' or 'ass,'" the man told him.

Sam closed his eyes and yielded, gurgling as close as he could get to
'mouth' and the man understood. The man was expecting that answer. It was the answer he wanted Sam to make, anyway.

"Then mouth, it is," the man said with a smile. Without any fanfare, the man
tugged at some strings near the nylon mesh of his crotch and Sam's eyes were opened again and staring intently as the nylon fell away and out dropped the man's heavy package.Sam's eyes widened. This man's penis didn't lean to one side or the other but hung straight down. It wasn't fully cut, but wasn't fully uncut, either. It had just enough foreskin to allow the glans to peek out and enough folds to indicate the promise of incredible length. The pee hole was a perfect, closed slit that glistened slightly. And the shaft had a flaccid girth that was already twice the size of Sam's. The entirety of Sam's erection could have been hidden completely under this man's flaccid pole.

The man's balls slid down from their cramped, nylon resting position and
dangled like two ripe fruit, one slightly lower than the other but each plump and full. As he moved in closer, Sam leaned back more and more into the chair but never stopped staring.

"Now you have another choice," the man said, as if he were following the
plan of some playbook. "I can stroke up my ten inches and ram it straight down your throat and fuck your mouth to my pleasure. Or I can release those dividers in your mouth and you can lick and suck my dick to your pleasure, taking in as much as you can without gagging. But either way, I'm gonna cum in your mouth. You're gonna taste my cum. You're gonna swallow my cum. And you're gonna lick me clean."

There were no choices about being released from the chair or having this man
leave his apartment without doing anything at all to him. Sam didn't want to acknowledge any of the choices he was being given. But he was in no position to argue.

"Before you choose, however," he said with a glare, "let me make one thing
perfectly clear." The man produced one of the steak knives from Sam's own kitchen and took the point of it and pressed it up into Sam's left testicle. Sam had no way of escaping it and broke out in an immediate sweat as he felt the steel press against his sensitive flesh to the point where he could feel the possible danger.

"If you choose to free your jaws, there will be no biting. If you so much as think of doing any harm to my cock, I'll make you very sorry. Do I make myself clear?"

Again, he pressed with the knife, just to make sure that Sam knew his position. And Sam understood his situation quite clearly, even more so than before, and so he nodded quickly. Satisfied that Sam was sincere in his understanding, the man set the knife down and asked Sam if he wanted his jaws released to do the sucking himself.Left with only those two options, Sam nodded, choosing to at least relieve the pain in his jaws.and perhaps save himself from getting choked to death by this man's cock.

"Okay, then. Let's get down to business."

Last edited:

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the man reached in and loosened the devices holding Sam's mouth open, he explained to Sam that he was to do no talking unless told to. He expected complete obedience or he would open the front door and invite all the neighbors up to see the show. He knew this scared Sam as much as the knife to his balls.

"There," the man said as he set aside the two stainless steel devices. Sam slowly closed his aching jaws. It was painful doing that. The man even helped by rubbing Sam's cheeks up by his ears until his mouth was able to shut. "Remember," he told Sam. "You only talk if I tell you to. Do you understand, boy?"

The knife. The door. His position. He worked his jaw loose and nodded his understanding. He would be quiet and do what he was told and hope at some point he could be released under acceptable terms.

"Good boy," the man said. "Now I want you to call me 'Daddy'," he told him. The man tilted the recliner back with the side lever, tightening the pull on Sam's arms from his secured wrists. The overhead light glared in his eyes. "Look at my cock and say 'Daddy'."

Sam hesitated, confused by the backwards movement and the light. The man reclined the chair until he was able to straddle his legs over Sam's chest and dangle his massive member right in his face. "Say it!" he demanded.

Sam looked straight at the head of the man's tool hiding within the folds of skin, waiting to stretch out to meet him. The word escaped his tired lips. "Daddy." And he realized this was it: he was going to suck this man's cock.

Sam's 'Daddy' raised his flaccid member up slightly with his hand and brought the nub of his cock to within an inch of Sam's lips. "Do you see my pee hole?" he asked.

Sam nodded.

"Answer me, boy!"

"Yes," Sam answered with some hesitation.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes.I."

"My name, boy. Always address me properly. Say, 'Yes, Daddy'."

Sam swallowed hard, staring at the slit near his lips. "Yes, Daddy."

"Now stick your tongue out and wiggle it around in the hole."

Telling himself that he was only doing it because he had no choice, Sam slowly let his tongue slip from his lips and made his first, trembling contact with Daddy's massive member, parting the slit.

"Get the tip in there," Daddy instructed. "Good, good, just wiggle it in there. Now lean in and let your lips push back the foreskin. Start sucking the head into your mouth."

With the tip of his tongue lodged in Daddy's pee slit, Sam leaned his head forward ever so slightly and his lips got their first full taste of it. Daddy's soft foreskin gave way to Sam's virgin lips and the cock head crept into his opening mouth like an eager snake.

"Now roll your tongue around it," Daddy told him. "Get it nice and wet."

As Sam did this, he could sense the monster growing. The head of it in his mouth began to swell and Daddy had to scoot back a bit to allow for the growth without gagging his boy. For all the discomfort and violation he had suffered, Sam found the feel of the silky skin in his mouth to be rather pleasant, though he tried not to think about it that way. He swirled his tongue around and around to get it wet the way he was told. He had to keep opening his mouth wider as more of Daddy's meat slid in and grew.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Daddy pulled his growing member from Sam's mouth and waited for a response. "Answer me, boy."

Sam couldn't take his eyes off Daddy's cock as it glistened from its first meeting with his tongue. It was still soft and flexible in Daddy's grip. It was thick and long, at least seven inches showing, with more to go. "Yes, Daddy," Sam said. That's what the answer had to be, he figured. He kept telling himself it meant nothing. It was just something he had to do to save himself from being hurt.

Daddy smiled down at him. "Now, you know where the most sensitive areas are. I want you to show me with your tongue." Daddy let his cock flop around on Sam's face, wiping the moist head from cheek to cheek. "Come on, boy," he taunted. "Get that tongue out. Lick the best places."

Sam got his tongue out again and began licking the underbelly of Daddy's cock, just below the glans. Daddy moaned his approval and seven inches became eight. Knowing where he liked his own penis rubbed, Sam's inhibitions began to ebb and within minutes, he was licking Daddy's big cock like a candy stick in all the right places. The size and feel and smell of it against his tongue and lips and face quickly erased the line between what men should and shouldn't do and what simply felt good. Eight inches became nine, and nine ten, and before long, Daddy had reached the glory of a full erection.

Sam had to lick and suck on the areas of Daddy's cock that he could reach and Daddy had to step back and press down on his shaft to make sure the proper attention was given to every area. Daddy swayed his hips as he fed Sam his tool. "It tastes good, doesn't it, boy?"

Between the loud, wet slurps of his tongue, Sam responded properly, "Yes, Daddy."

"I want to hear you moaning those words over and over as you suck me off, boy," the man instructed. "I want to hear you moaning, 'Yes, Daddy. Oh, yes, Daddy'."

Daddy's monster snake was soon glistening with Sam's efforts and he began inserting his head back into Sam's mouth repeatedly until trickles of saliva were running down the shaft and dripping onto Sam's chest. Sam began moaning the words, "Yes, Daddy," as the regal head of Daddy's cock met his lips. "Oh, yes Daddy," as Sam's tongue danced and snaked its way up and down along the shaft. And what started out as strict obedience soon became genuine moans and groans of pleasure and desire as Sam repeated those words with greater intensity and desire.

Sam had lost all sense of who he was or what position he was in and the only thing that seemed to matter was being close to Daddy's big cock as it slid all over his face. Daddy's moans and groans of pleasure encouraged Sam to work harder to please him.

"Now I want you to start saying 'More, Daddy, more'."

Daddy's massive member slid out from Sam's wet lips and Sam wasted no time in begging, "More, Daddy, more!" as if that's exactly what he wanted to say. He quickly lunged at Daddy's cock and sucked it back into his mouth for another tongue bath and nearly gagged as it approached the back of his throat. His eyes watered as he sucked on the end of Daddy's pole like a nursing babe.

Daddy pulled the dripping head of his cock out of Sam's mouth again and humped his long shaft slowly up and down over Sam's face as his boy licked and kissed from below. "It's a beautiful cock, isn't it, boy?"

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Oh, yes, Daddy," Sam answered as he kissed. "Yes!" And Sam found himself wanting his hands free to grip the shaft of Daddy's cock with both hands and control it for himself. It was so big, so thick, so soft and yet so hard and massive. He wanted to know what it felt like to hold it. Yes, he found it to be quite beautiful.

Then Daddy humped his way up Sam's face so that his balls came into range. Daddy's balls were shaved bare and before Daddy could tell him what to do, Sam licked his way down to them and began kissing them and suckling them and marveling at how full and heavy and smooth they felt against his wet touch.

"Pretty soon, I'm going to unload those in your mouth," Daddy told him as he delighted in the pleasure of Sam's sudden eagerness. "Mmm.you want Daddy's cum in your mouth, don't you, boy?"

Sam's face was smothered in Daddy's manhood. He was breathing it all in and tasting it and had no real sense of what it all meant, but he was too far gone in what he was doing to think rationally about it. "Yes, Daddy," he moaned after rolling his tongue across Daddy's ball sack, which seemed to be rising just a bit.

Daddy slid back down and let Sam press the flat of his tongue on the underside of his cock head and roll it around. Pre-cum oozed from Daddy's cock out onto Sam's tongue and was smeared around as the licking continued. Finding the new taste strange but pleasant, Sam lapped at the pee slit and sucked more of the warm juice from Daddy's tool.

"Get it all, boy," Daddy encouraged him as he moaned his approval. Sam was licking that head so passionately now, Daddy was getting ready to explode. He hadn't had an orgasm in days, saving it all up for this moment. And Sam's tenacity, though not wholly unexpected, was getting him off faster than anticipated. Daddy also noticed that Sam's little penis was still bobbing erect below him, further indication that his boy was enjoying his work.

Daddy then placed his hands on Sam's head and Sam, sensing what was next, opened his mouth willingly and accepted the final insertion of Daddy's monster. Daddy directed Sam's eyes upwards and told him to prepare for a large gush of cum. Daddy didn't want him to swallow right away, though. He wanted Sam to let it all collect in his mouth and then wait until he was told before gulping it down.

Though his mouth was too engorged speak, his eyes said it all. "Yes, Daddy."

Sam continued to stare up at the hairy, muscular upper body of the man that towered over him and controlled him. His tongue swirled around the huge flesh pole frantically, dancing to the inevitable. Daddy's moans of pleasure grew more intense until, at last, he placed his hands on the corners of Sam's jaws and pulled out enough to let the first burst of cream shoot into his mouth.

Sam almost inhaled it when he felt the warm stream gush into the back of his throat. But he recovered in time to open his mouth wider to accept the second wave, which produced more than the first. Daddy began stroking his pole with both hands as Sam obediently kept his mouth open to receive one shot after the other. His mouth was soon filled with a pool of creamy whiteness.

With each intense spasm, Daddy milked his shaft until the quivering subsided and the last major glob of cum dropped into Sam's waiting mouth. The pool of cream had risen to the brim of Sam's lower lip and he held it all there, trembling at the fullness, afraid for what was next, unable to move for fear of letting some spill and upsetting Daddy.

Daddy slowly stroked himself down as he caught his breath and admired his handiwork. As his massive tool began to soften, he dipped the head into Sam's mouth and then wiped it off around Sam's nostrils so he could breath it in.

"Now close your mouth, boy," Daddy instructed. "Close your mouth and swish it all around."

Sam slowly brought his lips together and winced. He had nothing to compare this taste to. It was warm and gooey and it filled his cheeks as he slid it all around the way Daddy ordered. It was also the pinnacle of his submission. With Daddy's last instruction, he swallowed it down in gulps. And even after he had finished swallowing, he could still taste and feel it in his mouth, as though it would always be there for him. And perhaps it would. With Daddy's cum stains drying in his nostrils and the taste of him fully on his lips, Sam felt deliriously owned and used.

When Daddy started rubbing his flaccid tool against Sam's lips again, Sam licked at the last of the oozing cum escaping from the pee slit as if licking from an ice cream cone. Without any instruction from Daddy as to what to do with it, he simply let it glaze his lips.

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam sat at his desk with his elbows resting near his keyboard and stared blankly at the screen. The day had been like any other. He woke up. He showered and dressed. He ate some toast and drank some orange juice and drove to work. And throughout the day, he wandered around the office smiling and chatting and doing his work as if nothing were out-of-the-ordinary. The girls at work all flirted with him and he flirted back. Jokes were made. Lunch breaks taken. Meetings held.

But he wondered how normal things would be, how much those girls would be
willing to flirt, if they knew what he had done last night, if they could have seen how he had licked at some guy's large cock like candy and swallowed a mouthful of cum. And he thought how much they all would have laughed had they been there to see him spread-eagled in his chair, being measured out to a mere four and a half inches while his little stick bobbed uncontrollably.

No, it hadn't been a normal day at all for Sam. His body was there, but
his mind was lost in a fog. He kept wiping at his nose and the corners of his mouth all day, as if he could still feel and smell the smears of Daddy's white cream on his face. In his daily meeting, he couldn't stop himself from stealing glances at the crotches of every man sitting in the room and was certain they all knew he was doing it. He held books and folders in front of his own crotch whenever he got up to walk somewhere, sensing that everyone was looking there and noticing the lack of a manly bulge.

He was overreacting. He was becoming paranoid. Could they all see it in his
face? Could they all see his shame in the way he looked at other men?

Was it
obvious what he had done? He was terrified that someone would find out.

And so he sat there at his desk, minutes away from leaving the office for home, staring at his screen and contemplating what might await him when he left.

"Hey, going to the gym tonight?"

Sam snapped out of his trance and turned around. It was his friend, Colby, from marketing. He and Colby occasionally played racquetball together at the gym when they weren't double-dating with their girlfriends. Sam always took extra care not to let Colby see him naked. Not that that ever prevented Sam from catching sight of Colby in the buff. While similar in build, Colby had the advantage Sam desired most. He had gotten several good peeks at Colby's healthy member and that was the first thing that came to Sam's mind when he turned and saw that particular curve at eye level.

"Uh... no, not tonight," Sam answered. He knew Colby wore boxers. He could
tell where Colby's dangling staff was pressed up against his Dockers and Sam glanced away quickly.

"Thought you went every night," Colby said. He leaned against the partition
of the cubicle and all Sam could think of was how Colby's fleshy organ was sliding around inside the fabric. He found himself wanting to go to the gym just to see it again and he hated himself for feeling that way.

"Too much stuff to do at home," Sam lied. "You know... spring cleaning."

"Oh, well, just thought I'd check before I head out. You owe me a game, ya know!"

"I know, I know," Sam nodded.Inside, his thoughts were raging. He wanted to jump up screaming and run somewhere... anywhere. He couldn't go to the gym out of fear of who might be watching him. He was afraid to go home out of fear of who might be waiting there for him. And he was struggling to keep his head straight, literally. He was attracted to girls. He had always been attracted to girls. He had been telling himself this all day. It was just a bad case of envy that he would have to get over. But then there was Daddy's cock sliding through his brain.

"That is SO gay," Colby laughed.Sam felt his heart stutter in his chest. But then he noticed Colby was pointing at something across the room, so he stood up and saw that they were putting up some pink and purple banners over someone's desk. Sam quickly laughed, too.

"New faggot in town?" Sam asked his friend - his straight friend. They were just two normal guys sharing a laugh.

"Something like that," Colby chuckled.

Pulled from his thoughts, they exchanged a few comments about the banners and work and then they went their separate ways. Sam made it to the parking lot feeling somewhat more a man and was ready to unlock his door when he noticed a small envelope pressed under his windshield wiper. He glanced around nervously and grabbed at it.It wasn't until Sam had driven some ways away from the office that he pulled over and parked in a vacant lot and opened the envelope. It was a note from the man he had called Daddy. His hand trembled as he read it:

"Dear boy, here is a list of things I want you to do for me tonight. Be a
good boy and obey each and every instruction as it is written. Failure to do so will require punishment. Love, Daddy."

Sam read down the list of things he was being told to do and as he read
them, he felt the betraying tingle between his legs.

1.) Go home and shower. Clean every inch of your body thoroughly. Daddy
believes in good hygiene.

2.) Wear only a clean pair of sweats, t-shirt, white socks and tennis shoes.
No underwear.

3.) Put on the leather wristbands and ankle bands we used last night and
make sure they are nice and tight.

4.) Get in your car and drive to West End Park. Be there by 7:00. Park along the street, lock your car, and go over to the big oak tree near the fence. You will see a red van. Open the back doors, get in, and wait for further instruction.

5.) Don't stop thinking about Daddy's big cock.

Despite the little erection poking around in his briefs, Sam crumpled up the letter and stuffed it deep into the ashtray. It was bad enough what he had done last night for that man. But where did this guy get off thinking he could just tell him what to, now, and he would do it? He knew he was struggling with this strange sense of envy and desire, but he was sure he could beat it. He just needed to clear his head.

Last edited:

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam shifted gears and sped away to Sarah's house. It was the best way he could think of to keep fantasies of other men's big tools out of his mind. He got there and they hugged and he held her longer than usual, which pleased her, and for the first time that day, he felt like he was back in his own world again.

He stayed with Sarah late into the night. The only times when it got uncomfortable was when she wanted to run her hands down his legs and grab at his crotch and entice him to have sex with her. He would always shift and tease and say he had to keep his promise and wait for the weekend.

But each time he put Sarah off, he wondered if he could ever bring himself to do it, and that brought back his doubts and fears of the night before, and those were the times when he would glance at the clock and wonder what was going on at West End Park.

Holding her in his arms as they watched TV, he thought back to the only time he had ever had sex before. He was in his late teens and on vacation out-of-state with his family. He met a girl. She was taken with him, of course. And it just happened one night in a park, behind some bushes. He couldn't stop her. He couldn't control her. But at least it was dark.

He was on top of her and she was wrapping her arms and legs all over him and after a long, passionate kiss, she spread her legs wide and begged him to go deeper. "Fuck me!" she had moaned. "Fuck me hard!"

But Sam was already in as deep as he could go. She bucked her hips and squirmed around trying to feel something more, something wider and longer, but that was it. Sam quickly came inside her and she slowly stopped moving and turned her head. She had wasted little time in rolling him off and, after a few awkward moments, that was the last he ever saw of her.

"It's getting late," Sarah sighed. "Are you sure you don't want to start the weekend early?"

Sam gave her a squeeze and glanced at the clock. It was 11:30. "No, I guess I'd better get going. I'll need my rest, first, if it's going to last all weekend."

Sarah began running her hand up Sam's leg again and he took that moment to stand up and put on his jacket. He teased. She pouted. They kissed, and then Sam was on his way home.

From that moment to the next day, there were no more surprises, no more invasions into Sam's privacy or sexual identity. He began to feel as if the other night might turn into nothing more than a dark, dirty little secret that he would simply take with him to his grave. It was the greatest relief he could imagine.

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When Sam arrived home from work the following day, he found a small package at his doorstep and his growing sense of security quickly evaporated. He picked it up and glanced around to see if anyone was watching him. Then he ducked inside and nervously examined it.

The outside of the envelope had his name printed on it in big letters and under his name, it said: FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY. Sam didn't have to guess who it was from. He shuddered at the thought that anyone could have come by and picked it up while he was at work and wondered vainly how long it had been sitting out there.
He opened the envelope and shook out the contents: a videotape and a piece of paper. He unfolded the piece of paper and tried to keep his grip steady as he read it.

"Dear boy,

Daddy is very disappointed that you disobeyed him yesterday. I will be over
to see you at 8:00 tonight concerning your punishment. Here is something to keep you entertained until I get there. If you know what's good for you, you will let me in when I arrive without hesitation.
Love, Daddy."

Sam glanced at the clock. He had approximately three hours. His first thought was to grab his jacket and leave. Then he looked at the tape sitting on the table. Again, he felt the tingle between his legs. Daddy wasn't through with him.

Sam turned on the TV and slid the tape in the VCR. He sat down in his chair and pushed the play button on his remote as if it might trigger a bomb. He wasn't sure what to expect.

The first image that flashed on his screen was his own naked body sitting spread-eagled in his recliner. Sam immediately hit the stop button and caught his breath. He stood up in a panic and paced around the room before sitting back down and hitting play again. He quickly lowered the volume and scooted his chair closer to the screen, afraid that the whole world was watching and listening.

He forced himself to watch as the camera panned over his nude form. He was still passed out from the chloroform when this was taken, but his body was already tied up and waiting. The camera zoomed in on his crotch and held that shot for at least a minute, which made him extremely uncomfortable. He couldn't stand looking at his own little piece for so long. It looked even smaller on the screen than it did when he looked at it in the bathroom mirror or while lying in bed.

Then there was an edit cut and he could see himself sitting awake in the chair from a side angle. From that vantage point, the whole night was there on film, from having his penis measured and watching Daddy undress, to complying with all of Daddy's wishes and sucking off his monstrous rod. The camera zoomed in at various points and Sam blushed at how eager he became once Daddy's big tool slid into his waiting mouth. He had been trying to deny it had ever happened, or that he had ever behaved so willingly.
Horrified that it had all been filmed, Sam nonetheless sported a quick hard-on as the tape continued playing. And out of sheer habit, he watched more closely whenever the camera focused on Daddy's equipment. The filming ended shortly after he had swallowed the pool of cum in his mouth and Daddy had wiped the excess under his nose. Sam could still smell and taste that moment, even now.

When the screen went black and it became apparent that the tape was at its end, Sam sat there in a trance, not knowing what to do next. The erection in his jeans not withstanding, his first instinct was to pull the tape out and destroy it immediately. But as he thought about it, the implications and possibilities went through his head.
Of course, this wasn't the original tape, he thought. No doubt, it was only a copy. Destroying it wouldn't solve anything. It might even be considered a further act of disobedience, he thought, and then what? What would become of the original? Had other copies been made? Sam's mind raced through question after question, one possibility after another.

Absently, as he sat there thinking, he hit the rewind button and then pressed play at some point and there was Daddy's big dick on the screen again. He paused the picture when the head of Daddy's cock came into view and he lost his train of thought. The head of that cock was somewhat smaller in girth than the rest of the shaft and the tip had something of an upward bend to it, almost like a baby's pacifier. It was full, but not fat or bulbous. A new thought invaded Sam's thinking, the thought of how suckable that helmet looked and the memory of how good it felt in his mouth.

Sam's finger wandered to the slow motion button and he watched Daddy's erection slide across his TV screen like a long, plump hot dog commercial. Except this particular hot dog was glistening with the juices of his own mouth. Hitting the play button again, he heard his own voice moaning, "Yes, Daddy! Oh yes, Daddy!"

Feeling a sudden wetness in his shorts, Sam gasped and hit the stop button again. His throbbing erection was leaking and he stood up a bit bowlegged and made his way to the bathroom. Taking his pants off, he wiped away the ooze with some toilet paper and stared at himself in the mirror, holding his erection by the fingertips.
"Dammit," he mumbled to himself. He pressed down on his stiff stick and tucked it into his white briefs. Then he went back out to the living room in shorts and t-shirt and got a drink of water.

The clock on the microwave said 5:45. Sam set the glass down and ran his hand under his shirt and over his abdomen the way most men tend to do as they get lost in thought. He glanced over to the TV and thought about his friends and family, and Sarah. What would they think of him if they saw something like that? That wasn't the sort of person he was. He couldn't let this continue.

Sam's hand had risen from his belly to his chest and he was stroking his pectorals and rubbing at his nipples and his erection was pressing back in defiance against his white briefs. Unable to get the images and memories out of his head, he decided he could deal with this whole situation better if he just got the jerking off out of the way. Then his mind would clear and he could make better decisions.

So Sam went back to the chair and pressed play again, and as he sat there watching himself suck this massive cock on the screen, he leaned back and pulled out his penis and stroked himself to the rhythms of the home video he had been given. His shapely ass wiggled in the chair, as the pleasurable sensations grew more intense. Without even thinking about it, he raised his left leg over the left arm of the chair and his right leg over the right arm. Both legs were pressed up against the metal rings still lodged into the armrests and he imagined Daddy looming over him again even as he watched it on TV, except this time, he imagined holding Daddy's cock with both of his hands as he painted it with his tongue.

Shuddering, Sam lost control and shot squirt after squirt of hot liquid up his chest and all over his t-shirt. His eyes rolled and the chair rocked in multiple spasms long after his dick had stopped shooting cum. Several minutes passed and he finally stopped rubbing the underside of his penis and things came back into focus. He pushed the stop button on his remote in disgust and vowed that that would be the last time he ever watched that tape.

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His shriveling member easily slunk back into his briefs and left stains in the fabric. He stood up and carefully removed his wet shirt on his way to the bedroom. He threw the shirt in a corner, slipped off his socks and underwear, and climbed into the shower.

It was almost 6:20 by the time Sam finally left the bathroom and he was again entertaining thoughts of just leaving his apartment before that guy got there. His thinking was that if he just kept avoiding him, maybe he would get tired of trying and go away and leave him alone. But the existence of a videotape kept pulling him back. He concluded that he couldn't leave. He had to know what the fate of that tape would be and what the man wanted for it.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Sam wiped at his naked form with the towel and wondered if it would be something like their first meeting when the man arrived. He didn't want to have to be naked in front of him again. He didn't want to have a repeat of his small exposure, though that man seemed to enjoy it and the videotape seemed to focus on it.

"Four and a half inches," Sam grumbled. He cupped his balls in his hand and pushed his limp package upwards and spoke to it. "Is that the best you can do?" he complained. Deep down, he knew it was.

Sam had a ruler in his dresser drawer. He retrieved it and sat back down on the bed rubbing himself. The ruler was always there and he tended to use it often, always measuring himself in a self-deprecating manner. But then, when he did that, he would also glance up the ruler to the 9, 10, 11 and 12-inch marks and fantasize what that must be like at each level. Even the 7 and 8-inch marks seemed incredible to him. He strained and pushed vainly on his shaft against the ruler, unable to reach the 5-inch mark.

With the ruler at the base of his new erection, he wrapped his hand around it at the bottom and then gripped the ruler with his other hand around the 10-inch mark and imagined holding a 10-incher between his legs. He pretended to stroke his imaginary pole with both hands. But then he set the ruler aside and looked at the reality.

His circumcised penis had a rocket shape to it. It was lean at the base and then curved out in the middle and leaned slightly to the left. The fleshy pink helmet protruded out a bit more than the girth of his shaft but rounded to a point. It was only similar to a rocket in shape, however. In size, it was more comparable to the highlighting marker he had sitting on his desk at work.

Influenced, perhaps, by the ruler and his erection, Sam decided that maybe it was best if he jerked off again. He thought that if he fully exhausted himself before 8:00, then no amount of coaxing could get him to sport an erection for the entertainment of anyone. He didn't want to give the impression that he couldn't control himself. He didn't want it to appear that he enjoyed that kind of treatment.

Already rubbing himself towards climax, Sam spotted his cum-stained t-shirt on the floor and grabbed it. Despite his best intentions, his mind was wading through image after image of Daddy's big cock sliding over his face and it wasn't long before Sam was squirting more shots onto his wet shirt.

Wiping off excess drops on a dry sleeve, he set the t-shirt aside and got dressed. He put on clean, white briefs, a fresh t-shirt and his denim jeans. Slipping on some socks, he went into the living room and noticed the time: 6:45.

He was too nervous to eat, even though he was hungry. He found himself pacing the apartment, from kitchen to bedroom, to living room to bathroom, and back to the kitchen again. At 7:00, the phone rang.

"Hello?" Sam answered cautiously.

"What are you wearing?" whispered the voice at the other end.

Expecting it to have something to do with his impending visit at 8:00, Sam nervously replied, "I'm just... I'm just wearing my clothes."

"How tight is your crotch?" the voice whispered back right away. "Are you hard?"

As the voice said this, Sam felt another twitch and tingle in his briefs and he shifted his legs uncomfortably. "No," he answered, but there was a tinge of uncertainty in his voice. He felt himself getting hard again, despite jerking off twice already.

"I'll bet it's sliding its way down the middle of your legs," the voice whispered with a muffled laugh. "Better pull it out fast before you wind up fucking yourself."

And that's when Sam realized the muffled voice belonged to Sarah. His heart started to beat again and he let out an exasperated sigh. The hardness poking around in his shorts eased up and went limp.

"Sarah!" There was both relief and anger in his voice.

"Just getting you ready for the weekend," she laughed.

He went over and plopped himself down in the recliner. The TV was still on and ESPN was flashing basketball scores.

"How could you do that?" he asked incredulously.

"Do what?"

He thought a moment and put his anxiety level in check. "Nothing," he answered. "Sorry. I'm just a little tense right now."

"I can help you with that, ya know."

"Yeah, I know," he sighed. "But you'll have to wait for the weekend."

She pouted about that. Then she wondered why he wasn't at the gym. She had intended to leave another sexy message on his answering machine for him to come home to.

"I just didn't feel like going tonight," he told her. It was the second night in a row he hadn't gone to the gym, but he couldn't explain to her the reasons why.

"Would you like to come over again tonight and watch a movie?" she asked. They both knew it was only a pretense. She had been daydreaming about getting fucked by her big man all afternoon.

Sam glanced up at the clock and then ran his fingers over one of the rings still jammed into the arm of his chair. It was now 7:15. "I'd love to," he lied. "But I can't. I've gotta go over to the office and... and try to help the night crew work out this thing with the computer. They've been nagging me about it all day."

She reluctantly gave in to this excuse but promised she would be grabbing his fat dick on Friday night and wouldn't let go of it until Monday morning to make up for his avoidance.

Sam only agreed because he couldn't think of any other option. He couldn't bring himself to think beyond the next 30 minutes. It was nearly 7:30 by the time he was able to get her off the phone and every little sound he heard outside made him look towards the door.