Choke in a mouthfull of cum

Flowerdoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever choked in a mouthfull of cum or had your wifes/girlfriends in that situation? A bit messy i know, but sometimes also very erotic.

Please share your experiences!

Here´s one of mine:

It was one of the first times with my husband. I was asking him about his favorite thing in sex and he replyed me blowjob. As he was already hard, i released him from his pants and started to blew him.

He´s one of those guys that, more than having you licking and kissing, likes to stuff it on your mouth. He´s very well endowed so it was easy to him to have my mouth filled up with his massive cock.

He enjoyed it very much, never letting me take his cock out of my mouth, shuting my throat from time to time, Deciding whenever i could breath in some air supply.

After while I felt him tense and realized he was about to cum. I tried to pull up, but i couldn´t. My husband wouldn’t let me. With him firmly holding my head, I had no choice but to keep blowing until he blow his load. Was the first time someone to come in my mouth and i was a little panicked. In those microseconds i thought about the taste, the smell, but mainly because, with my mouth filled up with that big cock i didn´t kew where i would acomodate the sperm if he ejaculated a lot. I tried to ask him to release me but my words sounded like uncompreesive sounds.

He started to cum. Heavily. Without knowing very much about what to do i tried to swallow but the cum was so thick it began to plaster my throat. Lost in his orgasm his cum increased intensity and flood my mouth. I wanted to breath but that cock and the thick cum prevented me from catching air.

I began to choke and gasp on the cock, with my throat pulsing, trying everything to breath. It was until my husband finally release me. It was a little messy (i even got sperm comming out of my nose).

My husband had all videotaped and, even if in that time i remained a little panicked, today, when seeing that video, i can only think of it as a good memorie from the time when i was a bit inexperienced :)

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I hooked up with this chick a few years ago, and even though I warned her I shot huge loads, enough to usually fill a shotglass to the brim, she didn't heed my warning and let me cum down her throat. It was really hot though...right as I was shooting my load, she looked into my eyes, and I saw her eyes immediately water and turn red, then she gagged shooting some of my spunk through her nose and ran to the bathroom.

B_erical866

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back when I was bar tending, me and the other bar tenders (3 girls and a few guys). We would get into dirty conversations as we were cleaning up for the night and the topic of bjs and swallowing seem to be popular. one guy clammed he shoots a massive load and only has a 6" dick, lol. The other guy confirmed it by being friends with his ex gf. Now us girls were very interested, so we asked to see, after many drinks and given up our night's tips to have him go jerk into a glass and show us. Well its true, he shot a massive load, had to be a shot glass or maybe a little more, we were amazed. So over the next few months us girls made a bet between eachother on who could swallow him with out gagging. For a weekends worth of tips. Lets just say I am $650 richer. ;)

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I am a light cummer and its embarassing. Girl I was with lieks to swallow what does come out though. One time during a particuarly hot session I came probably biggerthen ever. And she choked on it... I love it so did she see, well afterwards.

Anyone know how to improve amount of ejaculation? I wantto know, i can try to get a pic to show how little i do come though.

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol @ javyn. that sounds most rewarding. girls just can't understand. related to the original post, sometimes when i deeply crave memories of my 80s youth, i breathe in some air supply. "making love out of nothing at all" and "all out of love" really take me back. i'm not gay.

kaladioz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i don't masturbate for a day or two, i cum a lot. if i know im gonna be with a girl, i try not to. i always imagine it could be the day i get some epic head

my ex could take the whole thing, almost 7 inches. this one time she was on her side and i could slide it all the way in and out, this was after a bit oral, both ways... i was full erect and really sensitive after a lot of foreplay. i told her i was going to cum, but she didnt change the pace and i just slid in deeper to her throat. the first time anything like this happened, i came hard with a littler over 7 inches deep into her throat. maybe one of the hottest oral i've received. she didnt even gag during this. i tried my best to return the favor.

Alex_Delarge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a week ago I was getting head from my gf and I always facefuck her as we both enjoy that. Usually as I start to blow I will stop thrusting and moving her head and I just let her suck on the head as I blow. She takes the cum in her mouth and swallows my load without a problem.

This time as I was facefucking her I was building up a few times and then backing off each time. Finally I pulled out when I was close so I could build up again but she kept pumping my cock with her hand as I pulled back and I could feel I was about to cum so I quickly shoved it back in her mouth but I continued to facefuck her pretty hard as I was blowing. Well I must have blown too deep or anyway some of my cum got cought in her throat/airway and made her choke really badly.

She pulled back ghasping for air and coughing up really loudly while I was still cumming. It ended up in her hair and on her clothes. It was kind of hot but I felt a kinda bad about it. I like making her gag or choke a little bit but this was a bit too much.

I just remembered this other time she choked on my load and she coughed out this thick wad of cum from the back of her throat. I remember I saw this wad of thick cum flying out of her mouth as she coughed it up...

Last edited:

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can proudly say that i have NEVER, choked on a load of cum, EVER, and i have had TONS of experiance in the dick sucking department, but never once choked. What can i say, I'm a trooper, LOL.. :)