choking on a fat one – oral sex for the well-hung

duzyamuthano: given that 99.99% of the male population loves a great blow job (it’s not 100%: i once knew a guy who hated it. yes, really), i’m interested in how oral sex is perceived and experienced by those of us with more to offer. does a big whang help or hinder?

at 8”x5” i’m not exactly intimidating, but there are times when i know i’m presenting more than a sucker can comfortably handle. some of them just concentrate on sucking the head (not my favorite when it continues for a long time), whereas others do the best they can, taking as much of the shaft as possible in their mouths and down their throats before either the gag takes over, or we hit the impasse. (yet others will repeatedly push my dick hard against the back of their throats in an attempt to take it all, and in so doing substitute a hot deep-throat for a glans-mashing i could do without.) some of my slurping partners, however, have been gifted indeed, and have inhaled my penis in one breath, to my – and their – intense satisfaction. in any situation, however, i confess to great pleasure when my sucker lets me know he knows he’s eating a big one, whether in words, facial expression, or – for instance – gasping for breath as he pulls away from my crotch when ‘coming up for air.’

but i’m a big fan of reciprocation, and an even more ardent cocksucker myself, so i know what these guys are going through. while my reaction at finding an average-sized dick in my man-of-the-moment’s underwear is a relaxed assurance that i can do his tool justice and fully accommodate it, discovering a major meat stick as we undress gives me that extra frisson. i enjoy a challenge, and each one presents a slightly different one. length tends not to be an issue – my throat muscles can relax enough to let just about the longest schlong slide down – but girth definitely is. the fatter the cock, the less likely it is i can get it past the back of my throat, and more often than i’d have wished i’ve had to admit defeat and suck and slurp on the last half or two-thirds of his dong. one recent partner was not only longer than me (i’m guessing 9”), but also very much thicker: his shaft widened as it left his body, so that at the point where it joined the head it was almost wrist-thick. add to this the fact that he was constantly rock-hard, and i had a head-spinning combination of intense turn-on at his magnificent prick and my physical failure to make the most of it. hoping i wasn’t alone, i asked him if he’d ever had a guy deep-throat him: no, he said, he hadn’t. (anyone else have a similar response to that question?)

but for me the middle ground is often the most satisfying: when i find myself faced with a big boner, and initially think that this is one that’s going to have to be left at the gate, until by a combination of choosing the right angle, sufficient pressure, and dogged relaxation that dick mountain slides all the way in, and i bury my nose in pubic hair (accompanied, i hope, by a deep moan of pleasure from my suck-buddy). the best!

(i should add, by the way, that deep-throating is not a sine qua non of oral sex for me, but rather that is very welcome each time it occurs, whether as the giver or recipient.)

so, gentlemen, do you have some blow-by-blow stories? would you like to share times when your size has detracted from and/or added to your (mutual) oral pleasure? and do you have any tips and advice for one who wants to get the oral most out of the big dicks that come his way?

littlbigguy: I am 90% straight (a precise measurement, to be sure ;) ). Based not so much on my own limited experience in this regard, but moreso on the monumental descriptions I have just read in the previous post, I'm pretty convinced that talented and motivated guys do a more overwhelming job than girls when faced with this particular challenge that comes along with the territory for some of us.

Reactions: Kris King

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, II've never gotten a knob-job from a women, so I can't offer first hand comparison. Here's what I can say: My cock is pretty thick (about 7" circumference) and I've rarely encountered a male who couldn't handle the girth ... length is a different matter. My well-hung bi friends (and straight friends who've experimented with a 'walk on the wild side') all agree that men tend to deal with sucking above-average girth better than women. I don't know if this is physiological or psychological. Personally, I have blown cocks of girth slightly exceeding 7" ... and the girth never caused me difficulty. Length? I can probably swallow more than a lot of dudes, but I have had my limit tested and met a few tools that surpassed it!

Reactions: Kliss

prepstudinsc: I think DMW hit a good point about physiology of males vs. females. While I am basically str8, I have played around with some male friends--jacking and being sucked off. I think for the most part guys can handle bigger dicks because men are usually physically larger than women are. Of course, there are some women who are physically large who could probably handle a large dick in their mouth without any problem, but as a general rule, I find that when a guy has sucked my dick, they can usually swallow more of it. In fact the only two times I've ever been deep throated were by men. Women have a propensity to only be able to work on the head and usually end up making it hurt because it rubs against their teeth. My shaft is about 6.5 around the head about 6. 75" and when it gets going down a girls throat, it usually ends up rubbing on her molars, which is not a good feeling.

brad2002: i think guys do a better job of sucking. My dick is 8.5x7 and i think the width is what keeps some guys from getting it down. Most guys can open up and take half or more, but some guys can only get the head in. And quite a few can gobble it down in one gulp. Thos guys i like! I am one of those guys who just doesnt open up wide enough for a thick cock. length is ok. I can open my throat and take one down to my stomach, if given the opportunity, but really thick cocks are hard to take. I agree that it is not very pleasureable to have my cockhead rammed in the back of someones throat. I wonder if they know how unpleasant it is. Sometimes painful. i have to make them stop and move on to something else.

leoox: My wife likes to take as much dick as she can down her throat,usually she can fit a quarter of my dick down. but a man can suck dick too, I enjoy sucking dick as big or bigger than me . and it doesn't happen that often but we both enjoy it when it does. width is definently better thatn lentgh.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Reasonable girth here too, proving just how uncomfortable it can get when someone is so determined to deep-throat you that it causes pain. Trust me. I may not pack the thickest dong around here, but when your dick's being forced into an incredibly tight throat -- egad, it borders on painful.

ceg1526: Seven around here, pretty much the same thickness from head to balls. I've been turned down a lot of times for oral sex, or had some perfunctory head licking. I've also had some great experiences, so I keep on trying.

Ceg

duzyamuthano: this is interesting stuff (and thanks for the replies so far). sounds like we suckers are in three camps [ahem]: those who can take length but not girth (which sounds like where i'm at), those who can take girth but not length, and the lucky lucky guys who seem not be fazed by anything that gets put in front of them.

i'm pretty sure that - technique aside - there's a high degree of physiology here: some of us have narrower spaces at the backs of our throats, which means that with the best will in the world -- and faced with the best willy in the world ;D -- the gap we can leave between our molars (point taken, prepstudinsc) just ain't large enough to let the monster slide past. and the teeth point is very well made: if there's one thing that can kill a great blow job stone dead for me it's the thought that my shaft is being skinned by invasive dentals. o-u-c-h-!-!-!

ceg1526: Duz:

I've got a couple of scars on my shaft from some mouths that thought they could but couldn't. They were from incisors rather than molars though. It was as painful as you think, and took more than a week to heal each time (yes, I'm stupid - I remember getting sliced at least three separate times). I kept cracking the scab with morning woodies.

Ceg

kyle: After over two years of sucking my boyfriend's huge dick, one day while we were really enjoying my blowing him, it just pushed into my throat and slid down without gagging me. Well let me tell you, it was an intensely erotic sensation and sent me to the moon! It was an entirely different kind of experience - it felt much more submissive than ever before.

Reactions: auncut10in

look9989: I dated this woman who had trouble orally accommodating me, but this seemed to excite her. I'm not huge length-wise, but 7" in circumference. Most women don't have trouble with this, but this particular woman had a pretty small mouth. She told me that her jaw hurt afterwards and was sore for days.

cobeardad: kyle: how huge is that bf? Prepstud, I've taken some huge guys, and no one's ever felt my molars. I've measured (oaky so this is awkward and not something you do in front of other people) and my molars are 3.5 inches across. Bet I could handle most wrists.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=kyle link=board=sex;num=1038943786;start=0#11 date=12/11/02 at 16:28:25]After over two years of sucking my boyfriend's huge dick, one day while we were really enjoying my blowing him...[/quote]

I think that did it. You were so into the moment that any insecurities and anxieties about deep throating (if you had any) went out the window, thus allowing you to accommodate him fully. What a feat, I agree. But then again, being my size for as long as I can remember, people mistake getting a good blowjob for having to deep throat the fucker, no questions asked. Let's be honest: though some guys on here lucked out in finding deep throaters, the majority of us may not get that chance. The only time someone's been close enough to deep throating mine, the back of his throat put such a squeeze on my dickhead that it hurt and stayed sensitive for a bit. I didn't appreciate it -- in fact, that was as much a dislike as getting my boy scraped up by teeth.

duzyamuthano: i agree, dee: deep throat does not always equal great blowjob, and by the same token no deep throat doesn't mean it can't be a great suck. and quite a few guys here agree that pushing the 'envelope' too far ain't a good idea. part of the art of oral sex, i think, is adapting to a partner's build, and doing the best for both. we're not just throats, after all, and lips and tongues (and, occasionally, teeth, if they're very delicately and sensitively applied) can make a magical combination.

meathose10: Too bad she can't unhinge the jaw......If nothing else , guys , you can just ease back in a comfortable chair in front of a full length mirror and watch the attempt. I like seeing her tits jiggle when she gags....

hugefan69: I guess I fall into the 'deep throat no problem' camp. My problem is getting them to pull out so I can catch my breath! I've never heard anyone complain about my throat being too tight or heard that my teeth were scraping it, even thogh some guys like me to bite on 'em. One thing I learned was to start swallowing an extra-big cock while it's slightly soft, and let it thicken and harden in my throat. Then they can (gently) throat fuck - and boy do they moan and groan when they do that!

meathose10: You need to learn to pant through your nose , hugefan69....
That's a good tip about starting while it's still fairly soft. The throat gets a chance to dilate slowly and accomodate more. Also , soft is less imposing and she'll be more willing to give it a go. I've experienced being able to work up into a good face
fucking if I go in soft with a woman who was gagging when I tried it with a full hard on from the get go. We both enjoyedthe soft-start method much more.

HungGuy: when a thick dick is in your throat, you can't breathe through your nose: it's all blocked off.