choking on a fat one – oral sex for the well-hung

tott666: Well, time for an update: I'm ready to go live!

Once I got the hang of the technique, it's really not that difficult at all. It was actually much harder to learn how to wiggle my ears!

Now all I have to do is find someone to use my new skill on...

Hopefully someone appreciative so I don't feel like I've wasted my time. ;D

duzyamuthano: at the risk of repeating something already said further up (sorry guys: i know i started this thread but i seem to have wandered off for a while before coming back to the fold), i'm sure that one reason guys generally give better head than gals is we know what it feels like! come to think of it, 69-ing with another man can be immensely gratifying if you're both attentive and responsive.

and if it's a really good and mutual 69, it can almost feel like you're sucking your own dick ... which i used to be able to do before the years decided to take the twang out of my spine. happy days! :D

MYDEEPTHROAT: YES!!
Guys give BETTER Blow Jobs!!!
'69' can be INCREDIBLE!!!!
With each guy getting more excited and trying to give a better Blow Job than his partner!!!

Something nobody has mentioned ... is how good it is to have a Well-Hung Guy BURIED down your throat when he CUMS!!!

The incredible feeling of his Cock PULSING and THROBBING against the sides of your throat while he is PUMPING IN A LOAD!!!!

For me ... its what I LOVE the most about DEEPTHROATING and SWALLOWING!!!

Does it FEEL as GOOD for the guy getting the Blow Job as it does for me giving DEEPTHROAT ???

Reactions: QtDalBoi76

VeryWellHungTeen: Choking or being choked by someone with a big one is not a good thing. And Its seems that once you get to a certain point you can't go any further. Not sure why though.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It's a matter of physiology -- at least that's how it works for a gag reflex. It seems some of us are blessed with having no such thing, and others can barely manuever around a hard-on without gagging on it. I think the "choke" part of it comes in when the fellator tries too hard to get more down than possibly handled. Sure, it's great to get head with that much enthusiasm... but technique and finesse have greater priority (and success) than mere gusto, you know?

meathose10: I get hot watching her tits jiggle while she heaves. Can't help it - when a woman wants you down her throat so bad she gags and slobbers with the effort I give her a gold star. After numerous sweaty attempts I usually unload on her face I get so excited by watching her gag on my own conquering size.....

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dayum Meathose, I couldn't have said it better myself. It's like you are having sex with my girl... your description hit the mark.

Dag: Yes, I agree with Mista-Dee (posted a few pages back), the guys girth is an issue. For me, if he's thicker than 7+", I have a hard time getting that beast into my mouth and if I can't get the beast into my mouth, he's not going to get a good blow job from me!

Cheers - Dag

Bigwiener

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
duzyamuthano: given that 99.99% of the male population loves a great blow job (its not 100%: i once knew a guy who hated it. yes, really), im interested in how oral sex is perceived and experienced by those of us with more to offer. does a big whang help or hinder?

at 8x5 im not exactly intimidating, but there are times when i know im presenting more than a sucker can comfortably handle. some of them just concentrate on sucking the head (not my favorite when it continues for a long time), whereas others do the best they can, taking as much of the shaft as possible in their mouths and down their throats before either the gag takes over, or we hit the impasse. (yet others will repeatedly push my dick hard against the back of their throats in an attempt to take it all, and in so doing substitute a hot deep-throat for a glans-mashing i could do without.) some of my slurping partners, however, have been gifted indeed, and have inhaled my penis in one breath, to my and their intense satisfaction. in any situation, however, i confess to great pleasure when my sucker lets me know he knows hes eating a big one, whether in words, facial expression, or for instance gasping for breath as he pulls away from my crotch when coming up for air.

but im a big fan of reciprocation, and an even more ardent cocksucker myself, so i know what these guys are going through. while my reaction at finding an average-sized dick in my man-of-the-moments underwear is a relaxed assurance that i can do his tool justice and fully accommodate it, discovering a major meat stick as we undress gives me that extra frisson. i enjoy a challenge, and each one presents a slightly different one. length tends not to be an issue my throat muscles can relax enough to let just about the longest schlong slide down but girth definitely is. the fatter the cock, the less likely it is i can get it past the back of my throat, and more often than id have wished ive had to admit defeat and suck and slurp on the last half or two-thirds of his dong. one recent partner was not only longer than me (im guessing 9), but also very much thicker: his shaft widened as it left his body, so that at the point where it joined the head it was almost wrist-thick. add to this the fact that he was constantly rock-hard, and i had a head-spinning combination of intense turn-on at his magnificent prick and my physical failure to make the most of it. hoping i wasnt alone, i asked him if hed ever had a guy deep-throat him: no, he said, he hadnt. (anyone else have a similar response to that question?)

but for me the middle ground is often the most satisfying: when i find myself faced with a big boner, and initially think that this is one thats going to have to be left at the gate, until by a combination of choosing the right angle, sufficient pressure, and dogged relaxation that dick mountain slides all the way in, and i bury my nose in pubic hair (accompanied, i hope, by a deep moan of pleasure from my suck-buddy). the best!

(i should add, by the way, that deep-throating is not a sine qua non of oral sex for me, but rather that is very welcome each time it occurs, whether as the giver or recipient.)

so, gentlemen, do you have some blow-by-blow stories? would you like to share times when your size has detracted from and/or added to your (mutual) oral pleasure? and do you have any tips and advice for one who wants to get the oral most out of the big dicks that come his way?
Yes yes yes. You nailed it! As a hung guy, I agree full heartedly with your assessment!