Choking while being fucked.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, before anyone flames me, this question is more for the hopefully one of these days sub-forum entitled, "Ask the Women":

What's the deal with women who like being choked (or at the very least have hands wrapped lightly around their throat) while being fucked? This isn't meant to be dismissive in any form or fashion. On the contrary, I actually love doing it. There's something so vulnerable, so dangerous, so soft and so controlling about having so much power to do harm and not. It's an almost instant boner for me.

Can anyone explain to me from the female's perspective the attraction?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not a woman, but I would really like to see what would happen to a guy who would try to choke me while we are having sex.
I don`t support any roleplay that can get out of control.

Billy Batts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I choked a girl the other night and it was an instant orgasm for her. Would like to hear the responses too.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And what's the deal with airline food? </Seinfeld> Sorry, couldn't resist. :tongue:

I can't say I completely understand. But just like how you find the power erotic (me too a bit), some people find submitting themselves to power erotic. Kind of like how if something happened, but then you figure out a way to get it all sorted out, you gain this peace of mind about it, and you are more calm and relaxed. Like that, but more sexual. I'm only guessing though, since I'm not a submissive person.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lord, you had to ask this question right before I need to get off for the night. I have experienced this before. Instant peak in my arousal.

I am more used to my partner kissing me and pinching my nose during sex so that I cannot breathe. He had always remarked on the increased lubrication this causes. I have experienced "choking" a few times but nothing harsh. I have the same reaction. I'm not sure how to describe it. I feel helpless, though I know I am not because he would have stopped if I wanted. There's something about it, like the situation is out of my control, it just drives me crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aside from the domination issue, it's a form of "breath control". Decreased oxygen/increased CO2 can lead to heightened sexual sensations. Hence choking, gas-mask wearing and most dangerous of all, auto-asphyxiation.

Not that I'm into it myself, and here's why: medicinenet.com

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love, love, love this. I love it so much that I can cum from the merest hint of someone doing it, without any other sexual stuff involved at all. All my FB has to do is put a hand on the back of my neck and . . . He finds it a useful move to use in public :redface:

Why do I love it? Basically because of this

There's something so vulnerable, so dangerous, so soft and so controlling about having so much power to do harm and not.

only from the other perspective :tongue:. RawDog, would you mind not making me horny EVERY day? Just once in a while would be fine :tongue:

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I saw the thread title I thought you meant choking as in choking from swallowing something wrongly down the throat! LOL!

I never had stranglation done to me but I've choked on my own frenzied gasping and saliva during the wild throes of orgasm. That didn't feel sexy to me. Sorry! Not the kind of answer you're looking for...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for all the answers (and sympathetic curiosities). Being on the receiving end of a choke or strangulation wouldn't be my cup of tea either, but giving it, especially with the added response (so clearly described by the sub-sisters), definitely magnifies my arousal level.

The only time I was asphyxiated during sex was doing 69. We both got carried away and she was grinding a little too hard on my face as she was cumming. I didn't want to pull my face away, an unhappy woman with my dick in her mouth is not something I want to fuck with. I somehow navigated, twisted and pressed down a butt cheek so half a nostril could breathe and I happily sucked and licked away until she finally got off.

Nope, that wasn't fun. I mean the getting off part was, but the asphyxiation was not. I truly am happy that not every aspect of sex needs to be mutual.

Lord, you had to ask this question right before I need to get off for the night.

I figured asking it would get you off, but ... oh, nevermind.

I have experienced this before. Instant peak in my arousal.

Like you, my ex would get completely turned on as well. We'd be merrily fucking and as soon as I reached up to cover her throat, I'd feel her pussy tighten around my cock and moisture start oozing out of her and coating around my shaft.

I am more used to my partner kissing me and pinching my nose during sex so that I cannot breathe. He had always remarked on the increased lubrication this causes.

That slick frothing at the mouth of her cunt was always a dead giveaway. Love it, love it, love it.

I have experienced "choking" a few times but nothing harsh. I have the same reaction.

The first time I discovered this was when my hand reached around my ex's throat to push her chin up and away from me so I could kiss her on the neck. Before my lips even touched her, she was gasping already. It wasn't meant to be a choke, but it soon got to be, once I figured out what was going on.

I'm not sure how to describe it. I feel helpless, though I know I am not because he would have stopped if I wanted. There's something about it, like the situation is out of my control, it just drives me crazy.

Yup, that's a good description.

Not that I'm into it myself, and here's why: medicinenet.com

Excellent article. It explains a lot as far as the physical proceess of the act is concerned. I'm just as interested in the psychological aspect as well. I guess with David Carridine's death, it pushed the topic more into the limelight. Deseverdly so, too. After just a few months of Jiu Jitsu, I've found an amazing array of methods to choke someone out, and with lack of knowledge, experience or understanding, any of those chokes can be applied accidentally and never fully appreciated until something bad happens.

I love, love, love this. I love it so much that I can cum from the merest hint of someone doing it, without any other sexual stuff involved at all.

Amazing. So, if a guy had one hand on your throat, his other hand on your pelvis with his thumb on your clit, his mouth sucking on your nipple, as he's got his cock inside you, fucking you hard, that would be good?

Actually, picturing it logistically in my head, it would probably be more comfortable for all parties concerned if his hand were cupped over your mouth and nose instead of your throat.

All my FB has to do is put a hand on the back of my neck and . . . He finds it a useful move to use in public :redface:

You've inspired me to do something in public with some of my women friends. Bad, bad naughty things. My wife's not into this stuff, that's ok, it's not a dealbreaker for me, but we have a close knit bunch of friends who like tormenting each other. We're all so close that people watching us "pal around" swear we're a bunch of swingers (and we're not).

Why do I love it? Basically because of this

Glad you liked what I said. Embellish more if you wish, I'm all ears... well, eyes in this case.

only from the other perspective :tongue:. RawDog, would you mind not making me horny EVERY day? Just once in a while would be fine :tongue:

Sorry, can't help it. If I'm not fucking, I'm writing about fucking. If I'm not writing, I'm reading. If I'm not reading, I'm thinking about it. If I'm not thinking about it, I'm asleep... hopefully dreaming about it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for all the answers (and sympathetic curiosities). Being on the receiving end of a choke or strangulation wouldn't be my cup of tea either, but giving it, especially with the added response (so clearly described by the sub-sisters), definitely magnifies my arousal level.

Is it POSSIBLE to magnify your arousal level? :biggrin1:

The only time I was asphyxiated during sex was doing 69. We both got carried away and she was grinding a little too hard on my face as she was cumming. I didn't want to pull my face away, an unhappy woman with my dick in her mouth is not something I want to fuck with. I somehow navigated, twisted and pressed down a butt cheek so half a nostril could breathe and I happily sucked and licked away until she finally got off.

I'm always worried about this happening!

Like you, my ex would get completely turned on as well. We'd be merrily fucking and as soon as I reached up to cover her throat, I'd feel her pussy tighten around my cock and moisture start oozing out of her and coating around my shaft.

This happens to me too. It really is a little embarrassing how very effective it is :redface:

The first time I discovered this was when my hand reached around my ex's throat to push her chin up and away from me so I could kiss her on the neck. Before my lips even touched her, she was gasping already. It wasn't meant to be a choke, but it soon got to be, once I figured out what was going on.

I bet she was glad you were paying attention :biggrin1:

Amazing. So, if a guy had one hand on your throat, his other hand on your pelvis with his thumb on your clit, his mouth sucking on your nipple, as he's got his cock inside you, fucking you hard, that would be good?

Bastard! :biggrin1::tongue:

Actually, picturing it logistically in my head, it would probably be more comfortable for all parties concerned if his hand were cupped over your mouth and nose instead of your throat.

Actually, most effective for me would probably be one hand on my throat and one pinching my nipple - hard, while he's kissing me like he wants to devour me and fucking me as hard and deep as possible. Would that be possible coordination-wise, or would I need an extra set of hands? I think I might need playtime with my new toy before bed now . . .

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

This happens to me too. It really is a little embarrassing how very effective it is :redface:

Actually, most effective for me would probably be one hand on my throat and one pinching my nipple - hard, while he's kissing me like he wants to devour me and fucking me as hard and deep as possible. Would that be possible coordination-wise, or would I need an extra set of hands? I think I might need playtime with my new toy before bed now . . .
wow, i need a cold shower or i am going to have to play with myself at work.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Actually, yes. :smile:

This is where tapping comes in handy. Not everything can be solved with a safeword.

That's a good thing! Do you think you'll ever get bored of this though?

Yeah, she was. I think this is when she changed her mind about keeping it a FWB relationship. See, I'm stupid sometimes.

:smile:

Fucking hell! I guess you paid me back on that one. Wow.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Breath Play is a pretty common kink among those who are into BDSM.

I personally only like "pretend" breath play -- where he puts his hand over my neck but instead of squeezing my neck or pressing into my windpipe, he presses upward into my jaw bone, which cannot cause strangulation.

I am too aware of the medical risks of erotic asphyxia to play around with being choked for real, to any degree. Any time I feel the slightest pressure on my windpipe my feelings quickly change from arousal to fear, and I call a halt to the "choking."

He has pointed out that he would never really strangle me, but I don't seem to be able to think logically when I feel my airway constricted. It just sends me into panic.

The pretend play, though, does turn me on...it feels very submissive to have his hand on my neck, even if he is not really squeezing my neck.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me clarify that I do not mean asphyxiation, choking, ligature strangulation or putting hard pressure on my trachea. Nothing violent. I have no desire to pass out or be truely oxygen deprived. It's more of a sensation.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a good thing! Do you think you'll ever get bored of this though?

Never! For me it's one of the core things that has always gotten me excited from the very first time I tried it (or it was tried on me). It fits in with my more general sense of how I like sex to be (hard and rough). I think I could say pretty safely that it's not just a phase.

Yeah, she was. I think this is when she changed her mind about keeping it a FWB relationship. See, I'm stupid sometimes.

Be wary! Don't give a highly sexual woman sex that is too good, or she may want more :wink:

Fucking hell! I guess you paid me back on that one. Wow.

Revenge is very, very sweet :tongue:

wow, i need a cold shower or i am going to have to play with myself at work.

It's nice to see that I can vocalise what I want effectively on occasion :tongue:. It's not something I tend to be very good at most of the time. RawDog gave me a head start on this one though and made it a little easier.

Let me clarify that I do not mean asphyxiation, choking, ligature strangulation or putting hard pressure on my trachea. Nothing violent. I have no desire to pass out or be truely oxygen deprived. It's more of a sensation.

I think for me it is more about the mental aspects than about the physical sensations (I suspect that is what you meant too :smile:). What excites me about it so much is the suggestion of power and control, the thought that they can do whatever they want with me (this is in fact true, because if they're getting me that horny I'll do anything for more).

In a physical sense, my breathing is very rarely cut off in any real way. I only need the suggestion of it for it to work. Although I doubt I would argue if it was.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think for me it is more about the mental aspects than about the physical sensations (I suspect that is what you meant too :smile:). What excites me about it so much is the suggestion of power and control, the thought that they can do whatever they want with me (this is in fact true, because if they're getting me that horny I'll do anything for more).

In a physical sense, my breathing is very rarely cut off in any real way. I only need the suggestion of it for it to work. Although I doubt I would argue if it was.

Right on, we are on the same wave length as usual, just my thought process is more scattered :rolleyes:... as usual:tongue::biggrin1: