Choking while being fucked.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't consider myself a writer by any means, but I do notice that it takes a few qualities to be able to write smut. One is the command of the language (obvious), the other is an ability to clarify thoughts and actions that seem to defy explanation (see my next quote from you), and lastly the bravery to expose your thoughts to ridiculae or praise. You have those three aspects.

This is what I'm talking about. Yours is the most coherent explanation for me. I'm sure for some of the people on the receiving end of this, it is about breath control/asphyxiation, but on the giving end it's about trust, power and control. And you're right, it is a cycle that feeds itself once it gets going. Making you horny gets me horny which in turn gets you hornier.

I agree with this entire post. The mental power play is the central point. I was very scared at first of hurting her but I don't even have to use a lot of pressure its all about then mind. I like how you guys express these thoughts it helps me to understand my own thoughts on the matter.

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My woman seems to have a real thing for this as well.
Although she seems to love me just wrapping my hand around her neck, I'm not even sure it would qualify as "choking" considering I really just put a reasonably firm grip around her neck.
I guess it's just a power thing, I never actually choke her but it's sort of the idea of the power you literally have in your hands in that very moment?

Another favourite of her's is when I fuck her from behind, left hand a firm grip on her hip while the other hand has a firm grip of her right neck/shoulder... seems to get her off almost instantly!

D_Madam_Ovary

Account Disabled
Media
I think light pressure on the neck is incredibly sexy...same for hair pulling. I can remember the first time I realised my then boyfriend *could* overpower me (we were play fighting at the time) and how hot it made me. I think its more symbolic than anything - the thought of actually being choked with both hands, or strangled with a scarf, etc does nothing for me...

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
never been choked.. I don't think it would be a turn on for me. I am a bit submissive and love a little control from the guy....but not the point of bringing pain or (like Luka) any type of role play that might could possibly get out of control. I keep thinking of David Carradine, every time I hear someone talk of auto-asphyxiation or choking....:thumbsdown:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do like beeing choked; and so not "just" light presure of softly holding my neck, but also the actual sensation of having my breathing controlled.

I think it stands from the same kind of fetish of beeing powerless over whats happening and submissiveness, but for me the message needs to be somewhat stronger to be believable. Sometimes that can involve a risk or bruises, and I'm not by any means trying to say that it's something for just any relationship; for something like this to work, there does need to be incredible amount of trust from both sides, certain boundries, respect. But in some respect, it doesnt nescesairily have to be more dangerous then softer play, or "vanilla" sex. In my experience - in the right setting - there will be much more care and thought put in to safety then otherwise.

The line between pain and pleasure is a thin one, and I personally enjoy dancing on it a bit. If that makes me a freaky bitch, then well- maybe I am. :rolleyes:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the feedback so far. Excellent answers.

Just an FYI, and I personally don't dabble in breathplay whatsoever, but choking someone wrongly can be painful and cause damage. Choking someone the right way can be quick, easy, effortless and absolutely pain free.

Your local Jiu Jitsu school should be a good place to learn how to do it properly, if you really want to learn that is.

D_Mona Samore

Account Disabled
Media
Holy Moly, RawDog!! When I read this...

"So, if a guy had one hand on your throat, his other hand on your pelvis with his thumb on your clit, his mouth sucking on your nipple, as he's got his cock inside you, fucking you hard, that would be good?"

I almost had an orgasm right then!!! Yeah, that would be really good!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

"So, if a guy had one hand on your throat, his other hand on your pelvis with his thumb on your clit, his mouth sucking on your nipple, as he's got his cock inside you, fucking you hard, that would be good?"

:biggrin1:

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm kind of terrified of not breathing, but I agree with DragonNurse, that does sound really hot!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kind of terrified of not breathing, but I agree with DragonNurse, that does sound really hot!

Thank you to you as well for the wonderful compliment.

As I said earlier, the choking in of itself isn't a major turn on. Her reactions -- the way her pussy clenches down on my thickness, the way she tries to grind me in deeper -- really works wonders for me when I do those things. Which makes me want to do it more and more.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do like beeing choked; and so not "just" light presure of softly holding my neck, but also the actual sensation of having my breathing controlled.

I think it stands from the same kind of fetish of beeing powerless over whats happening and submissiveness, but for me the message needs to be somewhat stronger to be believable. Sometimes that can involve a risk or bruises, and I'm not by any means trying to say that it's something for just any relationship; for something like this to work, there does need to be incredible amount of trust from both sides, certain boundries, respect. But in some respect, it doesnt nescesairily have to be more dangerous then softer play, or "vanilla" sex. In my experience - in the right setting - there will be much more care and thought put in to safety then otherwise.

The line between pain and pleasure is a thin one, and I personally enjoy dancing on it a bit. If that makes me a freaky bitch, then well- maybe I am. :rolleyes:

Aren't we all? I understand how you need it to be a tad more "real" than most. And I most definitely understand about the safety. The Mrs wanted the same thing and it had to be pretty rough, rougher than I was prepared for at first but she knew I wouldn't hurt her and there were all sorts of safety precautions in place. That level of trust is arousing as well. I think it all ties in together. To let go, to trust, with that trust love and then the sexual energy it makes for a powerful sensation. So yah, guess I'm a freak as well. (Most people are, they are just afraid to admit it. imo) :)