Choose one: masculinity or being well hung

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ideally, I want both.

However, I imagine hung guys who aren't masculine probably burst into tears while making love to you and then vacuum. :shrug:

Whereas, masculine guys flip you around, smack you on the ass, pull your hair, fuck you hard, and while you recover, build shit, shoot shit, or fix shit. :cool:

I'll take the masculine guy.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ideally, I want both.

However, I imagine hung guys who aren't masculine probably burst into tears while making love to you and then vacuum. :shrug:

Whereas, masculine guys flip you around, smack you on the ass, pull your hair, fuck you hard, and while you recover, build shit, shoot shit, or fix shit. :cool:

A big dick on a feminine-looking man does nothing. But a big dick on a somewhat effeminate man who has a butch look would do the trick for most size queens.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Ideally, I want both.

I can do all those masculine things except for build shit and fix shit. If its broke, it stays broke. If i need to build it....i dont need it...lol.

So how bout it chocko, will you let me flip you smack your ass and shoot your house up with my .45? ^_^

I'll even watch a sad movie and cry with you if you like :)

lol

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A big dick on a feminine-looking man does nothing. But a big dick on a somewhat effeminate man who has a butch look would do the trick for most size queens.
Idk, effeminate men do not do it for me.
I like to share/switch the dominant role. :shrug:

I can do all those masculine things except for build shit and fix shit. If its broke, it stays broke. If i need to build it....i dont need it...lol.

So how bout it chocko, will you let me flip you smack your ass and shoot your house up with my .45? ^_^

I'll even watch a sad movie and cry with you if you like :)

lol
Hahaha, what is with all of these promises of deep sexual satisfaction? :32:

I only lets guys that can fix or build something hit. :biggrin1:
However, after viewing your gallery, I'd make the exception for one night and then kick your ass at the range. :cool:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Effeminate men don't do it for me as well. However, that does not mean I dislike them. I just prefer a well-rounded man with good values (kindness, polite, helpful, eager to explore and volunteer to help improve the world) and a bit on the butch side. His cock size doesn't really matter. I've met too many men whose only outstanding characteristic was their big dick. Just because someone has a big dick does not automatically mean that person is worth knowing.