choose your own adventure interactive

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by lorne, Oct 10, 2007.

1. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    BigDuder started a choose your own adventure which got me to thinking how itd be neat to see one in which many people were involved in. I'll start the story if you have an idea you can either write the next little bit or suggest the next bit to me and I will do write it. I will give a couple of questions to start the story i need some starting info.

1. Male or female

2. Under over 18

3. Hair colour

4. and lastly genre.

2. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

1. Male
    2. Over for legal reasons
    3. blonde
    4. noir

3. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good choices.

It was a rainy afternoon you know the kind, one of those I left the shower on one night when I was drunk and fell asleep on the can kind of rains. The hot humidity mixed with the stink of th city. Kal is standing at his post at the drive through. Another wonderful day at Kahoona Burger, where the stench of old meat and sour cola comes free with every visit. It had been a long night and the sun was making the smog a wonderful neon sex shop color. Kal was just about done his shift and he was ready to go hit the dirty nurse for the breakfast. They had a decent buffet and it was next door to his rat hole of a complex. Besides nothing like crisp bacon and soft titties to start off the morning. Just than Kal was snapped out of is day dream by...

1. Person, Car, Phone
    2. Male or Female
    3. Hair/ eyes/ etc.

4. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

i'll let someone else, go but this is shaping up so awesome.

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

Nick Kaley. A David Lynch devotee and a stunning buff mulatto male with a interesting blend of masculinity in looks yet a flamboyant femme campiness about him. Another goddamn playwright working at Big Kahuna Burger to pay the billz. A bald headed guy with tattoos and earrings hanging off of him and a painted on Big Kahuna burger uniform. He looks complicated.

"What's up, hot pants? How's life?"

1. "Life sucks."
    2. "I want to suck the life out of you, you faggy cunt studmuffin!!"
    3. "Bitch, please. I am married!!! See the ring. Recognize!"
    4. Kal vomits his Big Kahuna Burger on Nick's PRADA slips.
    "Why you motherfucker you!!!" Nick flows. "Gimme yo' goddamn wallet, bitch!"

6. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Kal looks up "Fuck" Nick's one of those I'm here and queer and will probably shank your ass guys. Kal regretted the tequila lunge he had packed him self. Nick not only happens to be raging heterophobe but he was also manager of this shit holes. Nick grabs kal's head by his shaggy blonde hair like a loose jerk rag and pulls him so close kal can can smell his drakkar noir knock off.
    "listen you fuck head clean this shit up before i take you out back."
    Nick pushes kal into the puddle of vomit and than rubs his shoe top off on his back. Wonderful like I'm going to get a lap dance smelling like Earnie the dumpster pilot. Kal stands up and heads down the hall to get the mop.
    As Kal kicks open the mens run door to get to the storage run he hears a noise. He slowly creeps into the bathroom and notices the distinct sound of a hurt doe crying. Like that deer that got his mom shot in that old movie. Kal creeps over to the stall door to find Amy a short Black haired Glam punk Diva. She's wearing a black plaid school girl skirt with large criss crossed fishnets and a tight Ramones T under a Red Micheal Jackson leather coat She looked like she had been dancing all night in the valley and her eye liner was running. She looks up and sees kal and asks
    "what the fuck he wants."
    "Its the mens room." kal snorts "Why are you here?"

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

Nick jacks up Kal by the collar. Reaches into Kal's right pocket to get his wallet out and in that action he finds Kai with a thick boner. Nick is disgusted...drops him back into his seat yet yanking out his wallet. Shakes out both his hands. Then opens it.

"Twenty dollars?!!!" Nick takes out and puts in his front shirt pocket and he starts listing the stuff Kal has in his wallet. "A McDonald's Arch Card...Five bus tokens...A wallet-sized picture of John Malkovitch?!!!! Jesusgaddamntittiesandtweak!!!!!"

Nick takes off both of his Prada slips. Scrapes the vomitus into the money reservoir of Kal's wallet. Then, he puts the wallet back into Kal's pocket. Drops the slips and puts them back on like he has just been infected or something.

Nick hovers over Kal's sicky pose and says. "WE APPRECIATE HEALTHY FOLKS HERE AT BIG KAHUNA BURGER!!! IF YOU ARE DRUNK...SICK OR SOMETHING, USE THAT GODDAMN MICKEYDEES ARCH CARD. GEEJUS!!!"

1. Nick walks away.
    2. Kal throws up again.
    3. Kal looks out in the street and sees a crackhead gangsta eating the pussy of a dead hooker.
    4. Nick finds the winning Golden Ticket in the vomitus. He is going to see Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Under the open eye of the dark night sky, a sky that had seen it all Nick stalked back to where Amy waited.

‘The bitch assed punk didn’t have it, and I could tell he had no clue what the fuck I was looking for.’

The dark wounds of Amy’s eyes glistened like tar pools, he could almost hear the slow grindings, like bone against bone as she struggled to think of a way to talk herself out of the trouble her big mouth had talked her into.

‘Look Nick, I don’t know where it is I swear to God and if Angelique finds out you even know about it my life ain’t worth squat, she’d kill me as soon as take a piss’.

Nick was so deep undercover he’d practically forgotten he’d ever been a cop, almost forgotten the reason he was working in the greasy burger joint.

Moving closer to Amy he could smell the sweat of fear that coated her underfed body. He bought his face closer to hers, close enough he could feel her breath moist and hot like a tainted tropical breeze against his face.

‘Take me to Angelique,’ his words were as rough as cheap cotton, barked out and allowing no refusal.

Angelique stood at the window, her slight form outlined against the ebony sky. Behind him he could feel the beefy presence of Rosco and Tate. He knew he had to wait for her to speak, knew that if he broke the pregnant silence that his advantage would be lost. Slowly she turned on one slim heel, faced him. From the raven blue of her hair, down over the long sable length of her ophidian curves she pulsated with a sense spinning sexuality that caressed him in waves.

‘So Nicky, you finally came,’ her voice a low purr against his skin she moved closer. One long pointed finger reached out, gently touched his cheek.

‘What do you want, as if I didn’t know,’ she sneered, and with no warning the sharp nail flicked into his skin, drew a gasp of pain from him. Coldly she looked at him, brought her finger to her mouth and let him watch as a long pink tongue, pointed like a cat’s reached out, curled against the drop of blood against her nail and teasingly licked it

10. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nick squinted and stepped once forwards and Rosco and Tate took one as well. Nick stepped back with his hands in a no offense gesture. "Enough of this lame ass Polka" Angelique rolls her eyes. You want it and wanna know if I got I got it. Baby I got it, it just depends what "IT" is". Nick could see this was going down a dangerous road like a Columbian coffee makers donkey cart running away from him. "She might as well come out" Angelique back handedly ways at Amy hiding around the corner.

11. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

wait, is there a narrative thread that is running through this thread or is everyone competing for scene II?

12. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I certainly got the feeling of take over from it heheh

Draft saved Draft deleted