Choose Your Own Adventure - Shower Boy

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Tal_Tell, Apr 19, 2011.

1. D_Tal_Tell

D_Tal_Tell New Member

This story is based on true events. I actually did sneak away to a bathroom with a friend of mine, and most of the events actually took placed as described. However, I'm letting YOU, LPSG, finish the story, as I've had quite a few scenarios run through my head following that day...

===

My girlfriend and I just had a bit of a fight. We had some disagreements over how the relationship was going, and it didn't end well. As such, tonight she's sleeping in the next room.

A few of my pals--girls and guys-- were staying the night at my place. Everyone had a bit to drink and were in no shape to drive. One of them, whom we'll call K from now on, heard a bit of the altercation and opted to stay in the room with me until the morning to make sure I was okay. He's a nice guy so I obliged, and he slid in on the opposite side of the bed. I regained my composure, said good night, and dozed off.

About 4 hours later the sun shone through the window, awaking me. I turned my head to the right and realized that K was spooned up against my body. It was odd, but I didn't object. He appeared to be between sleep and consciousness, and as I shifted my body, he pulled his arm over me, placing his hand on my chest. My heart began to pound quickly as i thought of what he was trying to do.

I shuffled closer to him and at that moment it appeared that I had accomplished an inverse "backdoor bump"-- namely, I moved my ass right into his morning wood. He stirred once more, and his outstretched hand began to move south. Again, i let him have his way. In moments, he was stroking me, and I breathed heavily, moaning occasionally.

It felt… good. I had never felt this way before, especially with another man. He continued to stroke and shortly thereafter I was hard. I reached behind my back, abruptly stuck my hand down his boxers, and began returning the favor. Without even looking, he felt bigger than I was, which turned me on a bit. We pleasured each other for a few minutes longer, until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to cum, but could I do it with a good friend of mine?

Climbing out of the bed, I motioned for him to follow me. He had a puzzled look on his face. "Come on," I whispered. "You already made me hard." Slowly but surely he emerged from the covers. I lead him to the bathroom and shut the door.

We both slept in our underwear: he was in short, dark boxers with stripes, and I was in my green aussieBum briefs. Obviously, we were both pitching tents at the moment. I decided to make the first move and put my body right next to K's. He was slightly taller than I, and I faced his neck at the moment. We both began rubbing each others' sides, going down to the hips, finally to our asses. Both pairs of underwear began sliding off, revealing our manhoods. At the time, mine stood about 5 1/2 inches long, a thick vein throbbing atop it. K's appeared to be around 7 inches, and I complemented him: "Man, you're way bigger than I am!" He quickly replied, "No, you're definitely bigger. Really." Looking again, I think he was referring to my girth-- I was thicker, but he was surely longer.

Standing there smelling each others' necks, we began pleasuring each other again, upright this time. I continued to breathe deeply, as I had never had this interaction with a man before. I knew K was gay, but I never thought I'd make a move on him...

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

A) Continue stroking each other.
    B) Let K take control.
    C) Take control of K.

After the first 10 or 20 votes, I'll continue the story based on the majority's decision.

#1 D_Tal_Tell, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. D_Tal_Tell

D_Tal_Tell New Member

Forgot some pertinent details, namely what K and I look like.

K is a very slim guy, 19 years old, with a young, boyish face and blue eyes. K has openly said he is gay but he was believed to have had a relationship with a woman at one point. He has very fair skin, and is a natural blond but he had his hair dyed a dark blue when I dropped into town. Upon reaching the bathroom, both of us only smell of sweat... but it doesn't smell bad. It's quite the turn-on.

I'm not quite as slim as K. I'm 20, and I've a rounder face with dark brown eyes. I've said I was straight (I've slept with a girl but never held a relationship) all my life but tonight appears to have changed that. I have tan skin and black hair. I stand about 3 inches shorter than him and my cock is about an inch or so shorter that his, though I'm definitely girthier by at least a half-inch...

3. D_Tal_Tell

D_Tal_Tell New Member

Also as a side note, path "A" is the canon route, but I've fantasized about paths "B" and "C" and I've been dying to write those out.

4. D_Kidney Loggins

D_Kidney Loggins New Member

5. Q Vee

Q Vee New Member

Albums:
    B :fing02:

6. Cockboy31

Cockboy31 New Member

B. If he's gay think of everything he's fantasised about doing with you...

7. D_Tal_Tell

D_Tal_Tell New Member

aight that's 3 B's so far... 5 or more and i'll write up that scenario. ;p

8. duneboy

duneboy New Member

Start with "B" and move to "C".

9. Tsun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    B sounds good

10. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    B. ;P

You wanna be the one in control.. :X :rolleyes:

11. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Make mine a B :biggrin1:

btw, nice writing also :smile:

12. hifzija

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    B, go ahead

13. Cynix

Cynix Member

If my B is needed for you to continue... hell yeah take it xD

14. D_Tal_Tell

D_Tal_Tell New Member

PART 2 IS HERE~

===
    Path B (let K control)

I knew K was a shy boy. As such, I decided to let him have his way with me, to give him a taste of absolute control. I also knew he had been with another man before this, so I ventured a guess that he knew what he was doing.

"K… how about you tell me what to do? I'm down for anything," I whispered with a smile. I looked down at his cock as I said those words. "Suck me off then, Fox. Suck me hard," He replied, smiling as well. Upon hearing that, I slowly dropped to my knees. I stammered as I looked directly at his meat, standing stiff, waiting for me.

After I gulped down some spit, I took a single breath. I moved my lips toward him, and I touched his head to my lips, as I closed my eyes. Gently, my tongue emerged and engulfed the head. I opened my mouth, and moved in. I cupped my lips over my mouth so as to not scrape my teeth along his cock. Never having done a blow before, I asked K if it felt good.

"Ohhh, yeah… now, do it faster…" I did so, and spit began running down his rod. Slurping sounds began echoing in the bathroom. Bit by bit, I started to take more meat into my mouth; I'm surprised a gag reflex hadn't kicked in.

I'd been going down on him for about 5 minutes, and he put his hands in my hair and stopped me just as I was about to deepthroat. He was sweating, and breathing hard. His throbbing cock left my mouth with a pop. He continued breathing deeply and at that time I could tell he was holding in a load.

Without warning, he exhaled and a thick rope squirted out of his head. It startled me slightly and I recoiled, causing the shot to land on my chest. He continued his breathing and recollected himself, though some of his juices continued to leak out. The bleachy scent of cum permeated my nostrils and began to circulate around the bathroom; quite the turn on. I let out a staggered breath and wiped the cum off of my nipple, sticking it in my mouth. "Heh… done already?" I asked with a smirk.

"'Course not. Turn around and let me jerk you off." Standing up and turning my back to him, he embraced my body and placed his hands on my hips. His long, wet schlong pressed against the small of my back, sending a shiver through my spine. In moments he had lubed up his hands with lotion and began working on my meat, gently, but sensually. I groaned in pleasure, and leaned back, putting my hands on his hips. He took a step back to regain his balance.

When he was back in position, his cock had fallen down between my legs. His head was rubbing against my balls. Both of us were sweating at this point, filling the room with a pungent smell…

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NOW?

A) Let K ravage me
    B) Take control at this point

15. malemotion24

malemotion24 New Member

16. Charlemange

Charlemange Member

17. Cockboy31

Cockboy31 New Member

18. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums: