Choose Your Own Adventure - Shower Boy

D_Tal_Tell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part 3
Path A (let K ravage me)

Both of K's hands were working my cock. I steadied myself against him, quivering. His meat, dangling between my legs, occasionally bounced up against my balls during the stroking. The bathroom was completely engulfed in the scent of musk and sweat.

Without warning, K licked his middle finger, and stuck it in my hole. I gasped, not ready for the shock, and clenched my ass. My hands left his sides and slammed against the wall. "Relax," he whispered. I knew what was coming next, but I didn't know if I was ready for it. There wasn't a lot of time left do mess around here, so I decided to roll with the actions put before me. My cheeks released his finger, and he began to plunge in. My meat remained rock hard, and even seemed to get a bit thicker. I moaned softly, trying hard to not wake the sleeping people just on the other side of the wall.

He removed one of his hands and placed it on my ass, caressing it. Moments later, he grasped his cock, and placed it on the entrance to my hole. He continued to stroke my meat as well as my ass, gently. Then…

SHLICK!

He went balls deep into me, causing me to cry out: "UNGH!" I held my balance just enough to keep standing, and he began thrusting quickly, just like he was stroking his own dick. He was gripping my hips with such force, and all that could be heard was the in-and-out motion of his thrusting, with his balls impacting every so often.

We both began breathing deeply, and after a bit, he moved his hands upward to my chest, forcing me to stand upright. He spooned my body and whispered into my ear, "Ah, that feels so good… I'm gonna cum…!" He plunged a bit faster, miraculously, and hugged me strongly from behind. "Ah, ah… ahhh!" With one last, powerful thrust, he released! Hot liquid filled me, an odd sensation that pushed me over the limit as well. Getting on my tiptoes, I let out deep breaths and shot my load from the thickest, hardest cock I ever had… I never shoot, but this time my cum hit the wall with a splat!

Still breathing heavily, his cock slid out of me, a pool of white liquid pouring onto the floor. I fell to my knees, my own dick still pulsing, dripping cum onto the tile floor. I knelt there, exasperated. I had been ravaged by my friend, and it felt… so good. I wanted to return the favor. He was on the floor cleaning up the puddle we had left with toilet paper. "Sorry to leave so quick, but I'm gonna be late to work," K said. I acknowledged him with a nod, and he threw the TP into the toilet and left to take a quick shower…

---
There aren't options for Part 4 based on this path. Stay tuned. :)