Choosing not to ejaculate

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
If you ever do this, please add a reply telling us your reasons (tantric or Taoist sex, edging, experimentation, to boost testosterone, to avoid clean-up, you like staying horny, you get bored, you want to sleep, etc.). What are your feelings about the practice?

NOTE: This poll does not refer to inability to ejaculate due to physical or emotional problems, age, medication, alcohol, dope, getting interrupted, or an uncooperative partner. This is about voluntary non-ejaculation.

D

deleted3272

I do this quite often if i "edge" for a while it makes for a much better orgasm ive done it for upto 3 hours the orgasm is so intense and I ejaculate so much with so much force its amazing.

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
When I was 12 or 13, my best friend showed me how he, at age 13, would get right to the edge and stop. Finally I tried it, and since then I kind of have done it from time to time, to prolong the masturbation. But then I finish by shooting. I would never stop unless I knew a sex partner was coming to see me in the next few hours; then I'll save it for him.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I will ejaculate no more than once per week, perhaps once a fortnight. For me, the pleasure is in the journey, not the arrival.
When I do come, the amount is quite amazing, and this turns me on immensly as it does my partner

Reasons for this? A combination of wanting to stay horny at different times during a typical week; fascination at just how much I can eventually ejaculate; occasionally boredom [if I am masturbating for example] and to a certain extent training - I like long sex sessions, and being aroused for extended periods is good for me and, it seems, quite compelling for the woman I am having sex with.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only rarely for me except for edging. I've always found that if I go right to the very edge and then stop it takes me forever to lose the woody, so unless I'm just hangin' out at home it's not too practical.

B-man

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Sometimes I just don't feel like having sex and she does, so I wear a condom and after she cums I just fake it.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 8 2005, 07:59 PM
Sometimes I just don't feel like having sex and she does, so I wear a condom and after she cums I just fake it.
[post=327734]Quoted post[/post]​
:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
LMAO--usually it's the woman that fakes it... I just enjoy the role reversal in that statement jonb

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do this occasionally when I jack off, but it's often more trouble than it's worth. The best occasion for it is during protected intercourse because by holding back, I can keep going without having to stop to change the condom. Even if I let it fly, I can usually come two or three times without getting soft, so there's not that much of an advantage. The one downside is that after the first one it takes quite a bit longer, so if she gets tired before then, it might not happen.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm old fashioned, (But not that old, 'kay??) but why in the hell would you deny yourself such an experience? :wow: That's a big % of the particulars involved for criminy's sake.

But no, NEVER. :eyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I did it frequently when I was having sex with the ex. It's almost Tantric - you just move more, but without the goal of coming and ending the experience. I never planned it. Circumstances ruled.

Some of the most intimate and memorable lovemaking in my marriage was intercourse without male orgasm. My ex felt it was the ultimate in giving over to her pleasure.

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
I started this poll without giving my own comments. I wanted to see how it would be received first.

I do this occasionally. If I want a quickie, I have a quickie and cum. If I want to enjoy prolonged edging, I do that. When I edge, I sometimes choose to end the session without ejaculation. Note: I've often had several non-ejaculatory "orgasms" (or semi-orgasms) while edging. Under those circumstances, an ejaculation would add relatively little to the experience, but it would make me less likely to edge again later the same day. Sometimes, when I have the free time, I really get into edging and do it off and on through the day--or even for a few days--without ejaculating until the end. The horniness just builds and builds, and I find that very pleasurable in itself. Also, edging is said to boost testesterone production.

Those who have never done so should at least give it a try. It's not something that you'd want to do every time, but skipping ejaculation at the end of a session might acquaint you some new pleasures. After all, the millions of Asian men who have practiced tantric and Taoist sex for centuries can't be all wrong--even though those philosophies are needlessly filled with hooey about mystical and spiritual energies. It's actually hormones, neurotransmitters, and brain chemicals.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by godiluvabig1+Jul 8 2005, 06:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(godiluvabig1 &#064; Jul 8 2005, 06:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jul 8 2005, 07:59 PM
Sometimes I just don&#39;t feel like having sex and she does, so I wear a condom and after she cums I just fake it.
[post=327734]Quoted post[/post]​
:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
LMAO--usually it&#39;s the woman that fakes it... I just enjoy the role reversal in that statement jonb
[post=327753]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Well, it typically occurs when both of us are under a lot of stress. Men don&#39;t feel like having sex if our lives are out of control. For some reason, all the women I&#39;ve dated were all over me whenever they had a lot to worry about.