Choosing only 1 woman?

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is life set up so that it's wrong to be with more than one woman? It's not even that I have an out this world ego, or think I'm some pimp.. But there's so many pretty women, that picking only 1 seems like a disservice to yall. Too many pretty sweet lonely good women out there.. Excuse me if I sound ignorant but if gay men in NYC can marry each other and leave more women lonely, I should be able to marry multiple women and leave them not lonely

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, that's just about enough out of you. You don't seem to be picking up what we are putting down, which seems to be a pattern in your real life.

You are very off-putting. You come across as having some serious issues with women. It doesn't matter what words you type on the page - you ooze creep, sweat insecurity, and wavy lines of misogyny fly from your head.

Personally, I wouldn't touch you with a rented pole. You would not be rescuing lonely women by marrying ANYONE. What on earth makes you think women are wandering around lonely? What makes you think gay men have anything to do with lack of dating material? Thank god for gay men! It means we don't have spend any time talking to boys like you.

So on ignore you go with your threehoursofwhiningaboutwomen. Time is up. Get help from a qualified therapist and deal with your mistrust of women, poor social boundaries and homophobia out in the real world.

Really? How stupid are you? When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Good luck finding some ladieez who are that fucking lonely, in fact you will need a lot of luck just finding one I think.

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, that's just about enough out of you. You don't seem to be picking up what we are putting down, which seems to be a pattern in your real life.

You are very off-putting. You come across as having some serious issues with women. It doesn't matter what words you type on the page - you ooze creep, sweat insecurity, and wavy lines of misogyny fly from your head.

Personally, I wouldn't touch you with a rented pole. You would not be rescuing lonely women by marrying ANYONE. What on earth makes you think women are wandering around lonely? What makes you think gay men have anything to do with lack of dating material? Thank god for gay men! It means we don't have spend any time talking to boys like you.

So on ignore you go with your threehoursofwhiningaboutwomen. Time is up. Get help from a qualified therapist and deal with your mistrust of women, poor social boundaries and homophobia out in the real world.

You're definitely misunderstanding me. Now more than likely, reading your whole mindset as to this post.. You seem to be thinking that by lonely, I'm saying there are a lot of women who are desperate or anything of the sort. Or as if to think that I prey on women or hoping to find desperate ones. That is not the case. Secondly, as to your comment about homophobia. If you look at it instead of assuming, I'm an ignorant or a repulsive individual.. You would see the concept that if there are 6 people in a room, 3 male, 3 female.. Now two of the males are gay and like each other, and the last male is straight. You can only date one person in the room.. The two who are gay start dating each other.. that leaves the 1 single man, and 3 women. Now If he can only pick 1 of the 3, once he picks one there will be 2 women left lonely (they'll be alone with each other but they'll be lonely). Now MAYBE there is a POSSIBILITY, they look and wonder.. Everybody in the room got picked except us, what exactly is wrong with us, we're good women so why not me, etc. Now please don't go around and throwing words out to make yourself seem powerful and belittle me. Or that in this post or the prior comment that I'm telling anyone to hate gay people or bash gay people, or that gay people are whats wrong with world or that I'm spewing homophobia and hate speech/hate mongering, directing people to hate a certain set of people or that I'm a bigot.. because at the moment, you actually sound like a bigot. Last if I ooze creep, ooze this or ooze that so be it.. I'd probably be more of a good man than any you've had. & If I'm not, oh well because what one woman doesn't like another better woman will. So you don't have to touch me, God always has a hand over my shoulder. You seem like the type of person who thinks they're so smarter than me, that you look for any slight discrepancy that you can spin into a negative connotation to make me seem unintelligent. Maybe if your forehead wasn't so big from the lack of intelligence you're storing up there because I'm pretty there is a big box or oversized round bubble labelled lack of intelligence that's being kept up there trying to push it's way out but can't because your skull is too thick and your ignorance is blocking it from escaping. Now if I ever did so choose to get married, which I necessarily don't have a care to, I would actually be a good husband & as so I've been told. & I actually have no problem attracting women, because I'm kind, have manners, always been intelligent and some other good traits that I don't know about that attracts them & still baffles me. So I'm not at all a bitter, misogynistic woman hater & I've never beat on a woman in all my life. I actually still love women as a whole even through rejection. So while the bubble in your head is growing, or the box that says unintelligent. Just take this as the key called intelligence to lock back the box. Because nowhere in this did I say that gay men are the reason for some good women being single and such, although they do contribute to a narrowing of the pool by 2's multiplied greatly plus the fact that there are more females than males on this earth. Maybe if you go back to the 4th grade (or whatever grade they give those tests in) then take the English and math city tests, then go through the critical thinking portion of the test followed by the addition portion.. because I'm sure you didn't do too well. You'll see where your skills of interpretation had kind of reached their peak & why your reply to my post is completely off what I was thinking. And before you negatively misinterpret this as well, with your "I'm better than you, too good for you mindset" no I'm not now continuing on by implying women are dumb or saying men are smarter in parts of this reply. & I'm not perfect but I'm definitely not a little boy. I know who I am I do not need you to tell me.

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you think I'm a little boy for wanting more than one woman.. That's like telling a man he's a little boy for having 2 jobs instead of one. All that means is.. not that I'm a little boy but I can handle more than one woman and I have it in me to handle more than another man can. So your logic in calling me a little boy is slightly flawed and your end conclusion is quite off.

@LaFemme

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but if you choose the right woman you'll never need another. And in your case I would check that she has no weapons to insure that you don't.
weapons to ensure I don't such as?
And this is not coming from a twisted mind. I know why I'm thinking the way I do, I went about things by being loyal to one woman & got it thrown back in my face. Besides I'm not saying I'd treat them like crap. I treat women right, some love me, some betray me. Some I wasn't their type, some I blew because of my own self.
& as for the right one. That belief died on me 4 years ago..
& then again for all I know there is more than one woman who is right for me. Just because society thinks it's wrong to have more than one woman, doesn't mean I'd be wrong.
But hey it would be nice if who I thought was the right one or most right one for me reappeared to be with me but I'm no Houdini.
So given the circumstance why not try to share my love with the beautiful (not only looks wise) women of the world.

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
paragraphs, mutherfucker, DAMN!

also.. you are kind of a schmuck
you need to work on that
like, immediately

I don't know what it means, don't care.. but if it's an attack on my character or personality then no I'm not. If that's what you think that's your opinion. I DO NOT need to nor care to prove anything of that sort to anyone. So worry about working on yourself. I didn't come on here to attack anyone, so don't come on here trying to attack me.

Also, if that "it's not feminism's fault women don't like you" thing is about me... I didn't blame feminism on anything. So just know I don't care if some of you all don't like me or love me. Not everyone will recognize a good man & not everyone will like me or love me. Lastly, I was not over here crying about women not liking me as you all assumed. I wanted to know a woman's perspective as to why some of you all women do some of the things you do & it's being thrown in my face as me stereotyping, blaming & being bitter. Just like you're assuming my negative personality now.

Anyway a lot of women actually like me So F**K all who are dissing me on this website & anyone like you all. & if you know me in real life & made a profile to diss me F**k you too, find a fire & go burn up.
& you, I'm not into disrespecting women.. But go take your tongue & lick the sh*t out of your boyfriends hole after he takes a big runny shit & not wipe as usual. Then kiss your parents.

Stop trying to make me out to be a shitty person. All the F**K I said is that there are a lot of sweet (in personality), good women out there who don't have anybody. And there is no shame in a woman not having a man, it doesn't make you any less of a woman.. You don't have to pretend to not be single to feel validated..

Then I'm also saying that it should be legal to marry more than one woman because if it were legal, I would make some of you all mine, as long as its agreed upon. Because good women don't deserve to be overlooked and alone. So don't take offense.

I'm not a sh*t talker nor was I trying to disrespect no one but @MickeyLee go stick your tongue in the deepest crevice of your daddy a**.. not mine though because I don't play those games.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
first a positive... ya got paragraphs down!
good for you, keep it up.

now ya shit talk... literally shit talk... you seem to have stalled in the anal stage of your psychosexual development.
very poop/butthole fixated.
couldn't hurt to talk to a pro.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
weapons to ensure I don't such as?
And this is not coming from a twisted mind. I know why I'm thinking the way I do, I went about things by being loyal to one woman & got it thrown back in my face. Besides I'm not saying I'd treat them like crap. I treat women right, some love me, some betray me. Some I wasn't their type, some I blew because of my own self.
& as for the right one. That belief died on me 4 years ago..
& then again for all I know there is more than one woman who is right for me. Just because society thinks it's wrong to have more than one woman, doesn't mean I'd be wrong.
But hey it would be nice if who I thought was the right one or most right one for me reappeared to be with me but I'm no Houdini.
So given the circumstance why not try to share my love with the beautiful (not only looks wise) women of the world.
You don't understand what she meant by making sure the woman has no weapons so that you can't access them? Really? It's English, you know. She's saying your collective post history, including posts that have been deleted would lead the typical person capable of spotting patterns to think that you are too easily provoked to violence, and that if you could access weapons, including the woman's own, you might go on a bit of a spree like others who've made national headlines after making public posts like yours.

Simple, easy-to-grasp example from my own life: When my husband realized I was serious about wanting a divorce, he became depressed and enraged. He stormed off to be alone, and while alone, engaged in self'destructive behaviors out of character for himself, such as binge drinking, drunk driving, and heavily smoking. Now, I own guns, and so does he. So, while he was out, I unloaded all the magazines, padlocked the ammo boxes, and hid the guns and knives, prescription drugs, anything he could use to hurt himself. In my case, I wasn't worried about him hurting me or others, only himself. But you? You have proven too easily provoked to violent, vengeful, vitriolic thought and speech patterns. It's something to think about.

I guess now you'll start writing crazy things directed to me, but I just want to say that this is not meant to be an attack, but rather an illumination of how you come across to your public. Only you can change that. You know. If you want.

And this is not coming from a twisted mind.
Yes. All of it is coming from a twisted mind.

You would probably prefer to think it's us, or women in general, or that it's anything or anyone else except you; but it is you who has the problem. I know you are unlikely to seek help, but it would really benefit you. You could have come here, participated, interacted, had a great time, but like life, this place is pretty much what you make of it, ...and look what you have made of it.