Choosing The Right Underwear For Comfort, Size, And Features

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey Guys,

Do you have any advice on buying the right underwear (inseam length when you're on the more endowed side) and brand recommendations? Measurements are in profile.

It crushes my balls to sit down in slim fit jeans

How are Adidas boxer briefs or mesh underwear for keeping you relatively dry and preventing chafing, rashes, etc in hot weather? Anyone have experience using the ones with pouches (Mack Weldon, Seperatec, Adidas, Saxx, etc). Ones that provide some support for the balls ,but aren't too tight are a plus too. Machine washable is important. Open to any feedback.

Thanks!

You are as big as me man! I currently use BarcodeBerlin and Code22 briefs. I also used Andrew Christian’s Trophy Boy line, which is great! Pump! It’s also a great brand for underwear.
I use to buy them either in their official websites or at www.xxxmadrid.com (it’s a Spanish shop, but they do international shipping). Jockstrapcentral.com has the biggest collection of jockstraps designs.
I’ve also taking a look at abcunderwear.com, but I’ve never tried products of them.

Reactions: jake_30

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys,

Do you have any advice on buying the right underwear (inseam length when you're on the more endowed side) and brand recommendations? Measurements are in profile.

How are Adidas boxer briefs or mesh underwear for keeping you relatively dry and preventing chafing, rashes, etc in hot weather? Anyone have experience using the ones with pouches (Mack Weldon, Seperatec, Adidas, Saxx, etc). Ones that provide some support for the balls ,but aren't too tight are a plus too. Machine washable is important. Open to any feedback.

Thanks!
Yeah I agreed with @HonzaF ... also try “Obviously” they Ofer few pouch support sizes and configurations CBF5291C-2CDA-40C4-985C-D5C843FF3D16.jpeg
A84CF10D-A8B2-4657-87B1-0FB0B83F0EAD.jpeg
C55A2E2B-A56B-4F17-80B9-245EC11D1B1D.jpeg
89B39522-C8A4-48FD-BF63-0B6DB388F457.jpeg
, for the average, to the well endow it like us,
Here done pics of those !

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys,

Thanks!
Oh and even there ar inexpensive try to avoid the Asian brands, you have to go a size bigger then yours, some times 2 sizes higher, you’ll never know ... and no pouch some I don’t know if there man’s or woman’s ??

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: HonzaF and jake_30

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Definately, very nice! Yes, I am looking to buy reasonably priced, genuine brand underwear (but can't do $20/pair right now).

I've seen them on sale at some outlet stores for 3 pair for $12-$15.

Mack Weldon, Adidas, Nautica, Polo, FOTL, etc.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definately, very nice! Yes, I am looking to buy reasonably priced, genuine brand underwear (but can't do $20/pair right now).

I've seen them on sale at some outlet stores for 3 pair for $12-$15.

Mack Weldon, Adidas, Nautica, Polo, FOTL, etc.
Yeah I try the MackWeldon don’t work for me to tight on the pouch.. there is another brand there is at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack. Is like Soxx or something like that, the separate your junk from your body, it have a pouch built in I have some of those but there boxerbriefs, and trunks I haven’t see those in a brief !

D

deleted1334580

Yeah I try the MackWeldon don’t work for me to tight on the pouch.. there is another brand there is at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack. Is like Soxx or something like that, the separate your junk from your body, it have a pouch built in I have some of those but there boxerbriefs, and trunks I haven’t see those in a brief !

Brand is Saxx. It has the "ball park" pouch. I'm so so about them.

Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There are a few things to consider on choosing your the perfect umderwear. I'd say there are limited models/fabrics that fit all situations.

If you have bulky legs, It's interesting to use cotton boxer briefs to reduce friction between them. However if you use loose shorts/trousers they could end rolling. This rolling is not exclusive to cotton though, it's a consequence os loose clothes.

Bikini briefs are good to keep things in place. Ideal for gym activities if you don't like compression shorts.

I can't recommend you a brand because I'm not in the US and haven't experienced global brands like CK or Aussie, however I recently bought a 12 pack from a local Startup that only sells one model (and one color) of underwear. They are boxer briefs made of 95% modal fabric and 5% elastic.

This modal fabric is quite lighter and softer than regular elastene (which is the most pooular streatchy fabric). Modal fabric is a breathable fabric so you don't have to worry about damp underwear, it can be washed on the machine, but it is recommended to use the delicated fabric washing cycle.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI all, it seems like this thread is in may places and slightly different names LOL

I believe Wildman T is the best.
Trophy boy by Andrew Christen is good also but not quite as accommodating large packages like the Wildmant
I have posted pictures on other threads if you want to see.

They are roomy, they are breathable, they are sexy and they fit a large cock and balls.

Also for someone such as myself.. they body size vs dick/ball size is good too.. normally i have to wear a size larger for the pouch but then my ass swims in them and sometimes the waist is loose...

Take a look in to Wildman T big pouch.

Reactions: bulgebigger

Skip the underwear completely.jean
Cheapest and most comfortable option.
If slim fit jeans are uncomfortable, try something with more room.