Choosing your cocksucker - avoid the desperate

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by heirtothewind, Oct 13, 2011.

1. heirtothewind

heirtothewind New Member

When I shoot my load, I want the guy to stop sucking and just let my cum flow into his still mouth and not ruin the blowjob by keeping on sucking until my cockhead is sore. If a guy has that desperate, sex-starved look, I pass no matter how horny I am. Anyone else have any tips for weeding out these kinds of jerks/

2. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    Most guys are like that was the sensitivity of the head. However my guy loves it when I drain him dry and keep sucking him for a few minutes after he cums. He stays hard after he cums for 10 minutes or more. :) A good cocksucker watches body signals :)

3. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    heirtothewind,

As bimetal says, most guys if not all, get a very sensitive cockhead for a minute or two after they cum. For instance, my guy will keep going while I am cumming and I love it even though it drives me crazy, but it drives me crazy good if you know what I mean. All you need to tell someone that might be sucking you off is you get sore...do you like to just have them stop completely and nut in their mouth or would you prefer to pull out and cum wherever?

4. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I totaly agree with you ....I am the same way, when I cum just stay still till I finish cumming

5. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd be incredibly annoyed if the other person stayed still. I thoroughly enjoy it when they keep going.

6. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    Nice to know there are others. Sometimes I do stop so I can taste it but if i stop its for 4 or 5 seconds or less and then keep going, also depends on the volume, I might have to swallow before finishing him off. :)

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

We have a friend, muscular, handsome, masculine and almost 50 (he's still 48). But due to an accident all of his teeth were broken during a motorcycle accident. He likes to fuck and be fucked. However, since he wears a complete set of uppers and lowers I personally enjoy it when he unhinges his jaw sockets and goes down on me. The sensation of the soft tissue and gums choking on my cock is just about as close to heave as it gets. Continue to suck away, Josep!

8. chip59

chip59 Member

Argh! I hate it when the person sucking me stops at the critical moment. Keep going and send me onto orbit! I'll let you know when it's time to stop. However, having said that, please don't make me pull you off my spent dick by the ears. Give me a minute to get past the super-sensitive phase and then we can do round two.
    There is something to be said for guys like Heirtothewind, though. If they like you to be motionless through their orgasm, you get to better feel the pulsations and ( if you've done it right ) body tremors.

9. spitandshovelover

spitandshovelover Active Member

Albums:
    I think this is a matter of communication. Let them know what you want. It's different for everybody.

10. ahornyman30

ahornyman30 Member

Albums:
    I love it when a guy keeps sucking back off a bit as i shoot but keep going then we can go for round two

11. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I don’t like a “motor mouth” technique and prefer a long deep sucking movement so when I cum it fills their mouth so they can savor the flavor and swallow as needed. After my load is released I like a lot of licking and milking of my cock to work out any cum left over in my shaft.
    The “motor mouth” or quick rapid jacking and sucking is annoying and I’m too sensitive. It’s a real turn-off and I usually tell the person who is sucking my cock to slow down and enjoy it.

12. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a cock sucker I enjoy using whatever technique best suits the individual ... giving pleasure is a huge part of the enjoyment of sucking cock. And when blowing someone new I can generally sense by his reaction(s) what works best for him at the moment of climax. I really enjoy just backing off and feeling the cum spurts hitting the back of my mouth and then, for a sensitive cock head, I like to slowly and carefully deep throat the cock and nurse it with gentle swallowing motions. It's easy to tell from his reaction how vigorously or slowly to proceed with the throat muscles.

I guess my tip, for avoiding the "desperate" ones and maximizing your enjoyment of receiving a BJ, would be to work up a cadre of cock suckers who understand your needs and then just stick with those guys for your oral relief. I know that if I were anywhere near the Houston area I'd be happy to volunteer!

Attached Files:

13. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If he cums on my face, I ;like it when they slap me with their dicks a lil bit.

14. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes i am one my head is very sensitive if you want my cum in your mouth work my shaft and balls not the head

15. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love it when he tells me what to do, or just manipulates me to make me do it. however he likes it as long as its in my mouth!

16. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's all about communication and being able to "read the dick", adjust as necessary/desired :cool:

17. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I usually love to deep throat every cock I come into contact with. I love to do the long deep stroke, from tip to balls. However I get an understanding about what the guy wants, but they all love being deep throated.

18. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This thread is a good example of something we see a lot in these pages. One guy comes on strong that anybody who doesn't do it my way is nuts and the next guy takes just the opposite stand. If guys can't bend on specs for an acceptable blowjob is it any wonder that politicians can't compromise on taxes?

19. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

My heads get very sensitive, too. I like my shaft worked, balls tugged, anything else other than stimulating the head while I'm cumming. If they're bobbing up and down, as long as my head isn't dragging against their throat, a steady pressure is OK.

20. VernalTiger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a wacky idea - tell him how you want it.

Draft saved Draft deleted