Chris Anderson

yummybr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chris started an OnlyFans. It’s basically just like Instagram right now, as he has only posted pics we have all seen on his insta. Not sure if that will change later or not. Here is the link:

OnlyFans

I wish his brother would start one as well. They are both so hot

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone know if Chris’ PPV content is nudes? Or if Aaron has started an OF too?
I am not sure about the latest PPVs. I didn’t buy those cause the description wasn’t enough for me. The ones he sent via DM definitely were not. He could have just posted those on the main feed lol. If I had to guess, I would say that he is not nude under those PPVs. Might just be a pic of something he hasn’t posted to Instagram, given all his feed posts so far have been all the same pics from Instagram. And no clue on if Aaron started one.

Reactions: Psilord905

curiousguy84

Expert Member
Media
I am not sure about the latest PPVs. I didn’t buy those cause the description wasn’t enough for me. The ones he sent via DM definitely were not. He could have just posted those on the main feed lol. If I had to guess, I would say that he is not nude under those PPVs. Might just be a pic of something he hasn’t posted to Instagram, given all his feed posts so far have been all the same pics from Instagram. And no clue on if Aaron started one.
Okay thanks, would just love to see both of their cocks!

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aaron has disappeared. I haven’t seen anything posted by him in a while. Chris has been on Instagram but not consistently. He popped back on onlyfans to say he back, only to post a video of the sky lol. Sadly I don’t think we will ever see them fully naked. They seemed to have changed a lot when their brother passed. Losing a family member can be challenging so I understand the change. Plus it seems like their modeling careers didn’t take off like they wanted to, so they fell off the map.

Reactions: yummybr

yummybr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaron has disappeared. I haven’t seen anything posted by him in a while. Chris has been on Instagram but not consistently. He popped back on onlyfans to say he back, only to post a video of the sky lol. Sadly I don’t think we will ever see them fully naked. They seemed to have changed a lot when their brother passed. Losing a family member can be challenging so I understand the change. Plus it seems like their modeling careers didn’t take off like they wanted to, so they fell off the map.
I actually met Aaron and Ben (the brother who passed away) in 2019 and I can understand the feeling of loss. Ben was a very funny guy and passionate about music. He was also extremely shy and very hard on himself (which I can completely understand and would probably be as well if I had two impossibly gorgeous siblings).

From the chats I've had with them after it, it seems like Aaron was more affected than Chris, but maybe he just doesn't show it.

Reactions: Lostinspace22

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually met Aaron and Ben (the brother who passed away) in 2019 and I can understand the feeling of loss. Ben was a very funny guy and passionate about music. He was also extremely shy and very hard on himself (which I can completely understand and would probably be as well if I had two impossibly gorgeous siblings).

From the chats I've had with them after it, it seems like Aaron was more affected than Chris, but maybe he just doesn't show it.
Yep Aaron was definitely more affected. Chris was as well, he just didn’t show it as much. I chatted with Chris a few times on Instagram about it. He was pretty torn up.

Reactions: yummybr

yummybr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep Aaron was definitely more affected. Chris was as well, he just didn’t show it as much. I chatted with Chris a few times on Instagram about it. He was pretty torn up.
I suppose everyone deals with grief differently. I do wish they would go back to modelling though. Aaron is probably the most handsome man I've ever met in person, just a mesmerizing face.

Reactions: Lostinspace22

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suppose everyone deals with grief differently. I do wish they would go back to modelling though. Aaron is probably the most handsome man I've ever met in person, just a mesmerizing face.
Agreed. These boys are stupid hot.