Chris Barrie - Rimmer Red Dwarf

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
does antone know if red dwarf is still on tv in the states? if so what channel? that was/is one of my favorite shows from the bbc along with absolutly fabulous, are you being served, etc.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think they've rerun it on BBCAmerica. I have a DVD of the series, though I think mine is the UK version (I have a region-free DVD player) - not sure if they've put it out in North American format.

Ah, Rimmer. Shocked as shit to see you have a thread here, but oh so pleasantly surprised. I had a huge crush on Chris Barrie from the first time I saw the show.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm another who loved seeing Rimmer's bulge on Red Dwarf. I often used to stay up past my bedtime when I was little in the hopes of seeing it. Fortunately, I now have Red Dwarf on DVD and can see it whenever I want to.:biggrin:

Kylar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I loved this show so much. I need to get the entire series on DVD. I saw quite a few times that Chris had a bulge. It was amazing. God, I need to watch this series again!

S

SirConcis

I don't have actual pictures, but I still have mental image of seing Rimmer in bike lycras on some exercise bike in one of the episodes. He had his dick up.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out the first couple of seasons of Red Dwarf when he is the khaki pants. Nice big bulge.

Also check out the Black Adder III episode where he plays the French revolutionary. He is in tight white pants.

S

SirConcis

Found the "Rimmer in bike shorts" episode.

Season 2, episode 6, "Parallel Universe", it is early in episode.

Penis clearly upwards. But the chammy provides for distorted view of scrotum.

Remember guys, this is in the 1980s, so bike short/jerseays weren't quite the same as they are now.

Attachments

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
All this pointless speculation. It's a real drag to wade through it. Red Dwarf? It's OK, I have all of it on video and wrote a detailed "movie" review about it so I know more about it than any of you speculators.

I avoid speculation, and always try to avoid listening to or reading speculation.

The interesting thing about Rimmer is his name! Do you speculators know what rimming is?