Chris Brown

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
Ok. Stop me RIGHT NOW if this is false. I came across this pic on the internet and I wanted to know if it's true. If it is..................
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THOSE PICTURES?!?!?!
I don't know... something's fishy.

Attachments

Reactions: hisbodyhair

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. Stop me RIGHT NOW if this is false. I came across this pic on the internet and I wanted to know if it's true. If it is..................
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THOSE PICTURES?!?!?!
I don't know... something's fishy.

Dude - relax, take a deep breath. You're almost hysterical (in both the clinical and hilarious ways).

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
lol that's probably a fake
Oh well...... I knew it was TOO GOOD to be true.
Why can't he be like Pete Wentz? I mean, he's got the body and (some) sex appeal.
Come on! Let's urge him to take pictures of himself naked and send them to some random girl (who can later post them on the internet).:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Teenage R&B singer

2006 pop artist of the year (Billboard magazine)

wipwop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He is so fucken sexy. For a fetus. He said he didnt take them pics and he said that dick looked like a lil banana or something like that. He looks good shirtless, but his nipples look sad in one of those pics. Maybe another album and a few more notches in his belt before speculating about him.

Either way, those pics were taken before he turned 18. Even if they were fake, there's reason to be cautious.

B_8=D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris Brown is so hot i mean hes cute and sexy does anyone have anything on him like nude pix, bulges, or anything sexy please post!!! cuz i know they found some nude pix of him but dont know how to get them so PLEASE HELP!! lol

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's probably got a nice one, but probably nothing out of the ordinary. But hey, if it gets the girls...