Chris Brown

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that is one of the most stupid outfits for a singer to wear on stage under all those lights. I could see it if your on a swat team and your life is at risk but he's way to good looking to be wearing all those clothes. I suppose that he's wearing a holster of some sort because he was dropped on stage from a cable or something. Also I am deeply sorry I scrolled down further and saw that other dude, yuk now thats another stupid outfit.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chris Brown HUGE BULGE & Print pics

While doing my daily blog rounds, I found these bulge pics on a few blogs. I know that some of you are fans of bulges and some of you are fans of R&B and pop music so I must as well add them, lol.

Pro Pic:
5n9nc4.jpg

Body:
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1...thread4jl5.jpg

Dick head visible:
chris1yk4.jpg

Regular bulges:
dsc00527yr4.jpg

fdfmy3.jpg

j7wx21.jpg

hq16eo6.jpg

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2h5uzh4.jpg

oko7xi.jpg

He is so hot! Anyone else into him? Or got good pics 2 share! I am surprised there hasn't been a Chris Brown thread in a long time.

yes, he's very attractive. i actually posted that first pic of him on the balcony many months ago. :) it's amazing what you could find if you'd do a simple thread search first.

ItalianStud69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes, he's very attractive. i actually posted that first pic of him on the balcony many months ago. :) it's amazing what you could find if you'd do a simple thread search first.

Um, I don't allow attitude on my threads, especially ones that comes with a smiley face. They are the worst. lol

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Doesn't that sound atleast a little bit silly?

Anywho, Italian, I think he was just making you aware that some members are weary of multple threads with the same content. It takes up space on the site and is an annoyance when you have to sift through 15 threads with the same content. Just sayin.