Chris Carmack

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're all about blondes, you'll love 28 yo Chris Carmack. A former fashion model, Carmack has taken up acting...you may remember him from an episode of Desperate Housewives. He starred in this year's Into the Blue 2: The Reef. Here are some pics from that shoot and one attached pic which might interest you.

fmforums > Chris Carmack

Attachments

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've known about him for a long time. saw him in an off broadway play with alec baldwin a couple of years ago. he used to be on the OC too. he is extremely hot.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chris Carmack just finished his first season of Nashville which has been renewed by ABC. He plays "up and cummer" country singer Will, who we discover is gay. Geez, a gay country performer--who would have thought? (That's enough to make Blake Shelton join AA.)

Here are some caps of Carmack from Nashville including his first gay kiss scene (at least on camera) and a recap of Will's exploits from season 1 ....

Nashville season 1 finale recap and review: Chris Carmack's gay cowboy Will. - Slate Magazine

Attachments

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE Nashville, and I saw this plot twist coming a mile away.
He was way too buddy-buddy with Gunner, and he was way too much of a womanizer.
It screamed "CLOSETED".

D

deleted679701

One of the prettiest pretty boys I've seen. Seems like he would have been in Corbin Fisher if his "acting" career never took off.

Reactions: Inputpower1