Chris christie vajayjay

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That fat bastard doesnt have anything between his legs or his ears !!!!
We call him Gov Krispy Kreme he's just a moving pile of lard !!!!
Sorry but to think of him at all in a sexual way makes me sick
And if u have to ask yes im from NJ thanks lol

Last edited:

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going to preface this post with the caveat that I am mostly a fan of Governor Christie. I would, no doubt, have signed the gay marriage bill he vetoed, but I do like him overall.

I think it is very revealing about the shallow pool that is the intellectual arguements his opponents can make against him is that he is FAT. Yes, he is a chubby dude, as I once was myself. Leftists are so silly in their criticism. I would never rage on about Janet Napolitano's incompetence by means of pointing out that she is as ugly as a troll.

You can love or hate CC's politics, think he is well endowed or thimble-dicked, and I don't care. What irritates me is that many people dislike him politically, and then proceed to mostly criticize his girth. Hey liberals, I thought that we should all be tolerant? I'm a gay conservative, and I manage to make it through a day without putting anybody down. You can too!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I am going to preface this post with the caveat that I am mostly a fan of Governor Christie. I would, no doubt, have signed the gay marriage bill he vetoed, but I do like him overall.

I think it is very revealing about the shallow pool that is the intellectual arguements his opponents can make against him is that he is FAT. Yes, he is a chubby dude, as I once was myself. Leftists are so silly in their criticism. I would never rage on about Janet Napolitano's incompetence by means of pointing out that she is as ugly as a troll.

You can love or hate CC's politics, think he is well endowed or thimble-dicked, and I don't care. What irritates me is that many people dislike him politically, and then proceed to mostly criticize his girth. Hey liberals, I thought that we should all be tolerant? I'm a gay conservative, and I manage to make it through a day without putting anybody down. You can too!

Ha. This is laughable. To suggest liberals bave a lock on cheap sbots. The number of fat jokes aimed at Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton by rightthe wing pundits are voluminous. How come everytime someone directs a low blow at some republican it's construed as a vast Liberal Conspiracy? You guys really need to get a thicker skin.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it's a conspiracy. Liberls aren't that organized. I just think liberals often get viscously personal for lack of substance. Absolutely agreed that some conservatives do it, too. I can't recall, though, ever hearing someone take Christie to task without mentioning his weight. The day he vetoed the gay marriage bill, there were like a billion anti-Christie rants on Facebook, usually starting "That fat f*ck Christie...". Way to win an argument guys! And is Obama a skinny f*ck for not supporting gay marriage?

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
See...the beauty of this site is that there is a politics forum where all of the senseless/baseless attacks on the right wing can and should stay.

There is no point to this thread....other than to show how childish some can really be. If I wanted to read about politics and childish name calling....I'd enter the politics forum.

I hope this thread gets locked....or at least moves to the proper section.

Last edited:

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did Gov. Christie order the flags at half-mast in honor of killing the gay marriage bill (...like he did for Whitney Houston)?

Lowering the flag loses it's special meaning when it is regularly done. Celebrities don't cut the mustard, in my opinion. Christie was totally wrong on that, as he was on the gay marriage bill. Fortunately, Christie does support putting the question on the ballot, so we can find out if the people disagree with their governor.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Lowering the flag loses it's special meaning when it is regularly done. Celebrities don't cut the mustard, in my opinion. Christie was totally wrong on that, as he was on the gay marriage bill. Fortunately, Christie does support putting the question on the ballot, so we can find out if the people disagree with their governor.

Are you also going to defend him on the Civil Rights comment, along with a million other crazy stupid shit he's said? Maybe you look the other way when he flies his fat ass on the state jet to go to his family's sporting events.

I would love to kick Christie in his vagine!

The guy is an embarrassment, and needs to be thrown out immediately! Shame on NJ for making a mockery out of the political system with this bozo in office!

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In response you can never underestimate the IQ of most of NJ.The people who gave us the Real Housewives of NJ and Jerseyshore.:biggrin1:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
here is a video to Chris Christie bulge or lack of bulge. i think he has a vajayjay instead. you can t see anything. it must be sad to be him.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Let's see...he gets free food, a salary, has people driving him and flying him all over the place, has people talking about him both in good and bad ways.....

I doubt he's feeling any real sadness.

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In response you can never underestimate the IQ of most of NJ.The people who gave us the Real Housewives of NJ and Jerseyshore.:biggrin1:

NJ didnt give u these shows,also 1 member of the Jersey shore actually came from NJ all others are from NY!!
I also dont think the Real Housewives of Atlanta are being invited to the next meeting of Mensa

Dbigkahuna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I don't understand is that in the attached clip, he's sitting down and the camera is shooting him from the chest up. How can you POSSIBLY know if his dick is two inches or two feet? All of the political comments should go on foxnews.com or cnn.com, depending on your political proclivity. This forum is about DICKS.