Chris Cuomo

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
One of the things I love about snow days and weekday holidays is that I get to see all the daytime hunks that I usually miss!:biggrin1: Chris Cuomo is one of these hunks! He comes out on Good Morning America, and is completely easy on the eyes. In fact, his eyes are beautiful and his lips are sublime! Anybody else like him? Any pics? I found a few during a quick Google Image search that I've linked to below, but if anyone has more to share, that'd be great. He was showing a pretty noticeable bulge this morning, which I was grateful for!:tongue:

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the things I love about snow days and weekday holidays is that I get to see all the daytime hunks that I usually miss!:biggrin1: Chris Cuomo is one of these hunks! He comes out on Good Morning America, and is completely easy on the eyes. In fact, his eyes are beautiful and his lips are sublime! Anybody else like him? Any pics? I found a few during a quick Google Image search that I've linked to below, but if anyone has more to share, that'd be great. He was showing a pretty noticeable bulge this morning, which I was grateful for!:tongue:

Yes, he is adorable....
and I'm getting a slight homo vibe from him as well.....

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam Champion is the one whom I anxiously watch each morning. Love to see him in jeans. What a hunk!

No question about whether he is gay or not.

What a wonderful way to start the day.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yes, he is adorable....
and I'm getting a slight homo vibe from him as well.....

OMG! I thought that too, but then, I found out that he's married and has two kids. That's not to say that he still can't be gay, though!:biggrin1:

Sam Champion is the one whom I anxiously watch each morning. Love to see him in jeans. What a hunk!

No question about whether he is gay or not.

What a wonderful way to start the day.

Here's a pic that I found with both of them.

He's the son of former gov Mario C. he might well be packing heavy..he is of italian decent after all!

Ooh, I hope so!:biggrin1: And his older brother, Andrew, is pretty alright-looking, I'd say. There's certainly a resemblance, but Chris is the much better-looking of the two.

chris is hot alright

Yes!:biggrin1:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Isn't he Mario's son? He was married to one of the innumerable Kennedy granddaughters for a while and the Wash Post blathered on about how, "He didn't have the right stuff". after he and his then wife produced three daughters. Struck me as a pretty infantile comment. He was an assistant secretary at HUD during the Clinton Administration.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think Chris is one hot looking guy. I watch his show, and I believe sometimes he is sporting quite a bulge.

Indeed! Yesterday morning, he had on a bluish-grey suit, and you could definitely tell to which side he had 'dressed' that morning.:wink: As I said, above, that pretty much made my morning. And, BTW, he was 'dressed' to the left.:biggrin1::tongue:
Isn't he Mario's son? He was married to one of the innumerable Kennedy granddaughters for a while and the Wash Post blathered on about how, "He didn't have the right stuff". after he and his then wife produced three daughters. Struck me as a pretty infantile comment. He was an assistant secretary at HUD during the Clinton Administration.

Yes, Chris Cuomo is one of Mario Cuomo's sons. The son that you're thinking of, however, is the other one I mentioned above, Andrew, the older of the two.

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Good Morning America anchor/cutie Chris Cuomo took a fishing trip yesterday off Long Island, caught a 25 pounder, and Twittered his catch–without his shirt. Check out the hottest newsman body since Matt Lauer unveiled his surprising beach bod back in 2006.
Here’s what he had to say on his Twitter page:
GMA is mum on me, but here is the scoop: taking big trip to canyon, 250 mls off long island. BIG fish, but storms coming. risk/reward!
Money shot in the jump!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's got a dayum good body, but his personality irks me.

He seems like the guy who'd be the first to tell an off-color joke and then try to take it back once everyone gives him the side-eye.