CHRIS DAUGHTRY Shirtless

CodynCT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Look -- He's not in the best shape, but the 2nd pic in the original post definitely shows something massive. You'd almost have to be blind not to see it. Sometimes some guys (like the ones with talent or love in their life) don't have to be ken-doll to feel okay with themselves. I think they call that confidence. And sometimes that's sexy too.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This thread disgusts me - and trust me, it's not from Chris.

I find him INCREDIBLY attractive, and, to be an arrogant ass for a second, I'm one of those "ken doll" guys. I work out a lot, but it's not because I feel I need to be rippling with muscles - I just like to work out.

But, "strangely" enough, I fucking LOVE average guys. And Chris seems to have the confidence in himself to just do his thing. You guys are acting like he's got some prego-beerbelly hybrid thing going on.

As far as his bulge...I've gotta say, it looks pretty decent sized to me. There's something about those rockstars...

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Look -- He's not in the best shape, but the 2nd pic in the original post definitely shows something massive. You'd almost have to be blind not to see it. Sometimes some guys (like the ones with talent or love in their life) don't have to be ken-doll to feel okay with themselves. I think they call that confidence. And sometimes that's sexy too.

Apparently, Daughtry's been working on the bod. Here's a new shirtless self-pic of him ....

Attachments

D_Larry_Letcher

Experimental Member
Media
the man has an incredible fucking voice. i'm sure he could care less if he's sculpted like fabio. and for a straight man, i can say that he doesn't look all that bad in the face. good bone structure and strong feautures. there's no pleasing some people

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes he isn't ripped, still in great shape, IMO. I find him sexy.

Here are some new pics of a ripped Daughtry he posted to Twitter during and after his completion of the "90 Day Challenge" (And BTW, did you see the pics of the newly transformed Tim McGraw?) ......

Attachments

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
DAMN RICO!

Thank you. I always thought they were BOTH sexy. I have always had a thing for Tim McGraw but now HOLY SPIT! (except I'd defenitely swallow for him)

Chris always had a decent base shape. Now though looks as if I could just eat him like dessert :lick:

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rico...I just saw these online myself. Daughtry looks great but nothing beats Tim and that gorgeous hairy chest and handsome face!

Here are some new pics of a ripped Daughtry he posted to Twitter during and after his completion of the "90 Day Challenge" (And BTW, did you see the pics of the newly transformed Tim McGraw?) ......

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shame he doesn't get that much love on here. I know his music did well when his first album came out, but sadly he hasn't had that same success then. His first 3 albums or so all had really great songs. His music is a bit more experimental now but regardless, his voice has always been amazing.

I've always found him to be sexy. I remember first seeing him on Yahoo when his season of "American Idol" was on and immediately thought "Holy shit, this guy is hot." He's obviously aged since then but he is still sexy as hell to me. He has intense and passionate eyes, and I think he looks real good when he shaves up. Body looks good to me, he's been working on it on/off. If it ever were a possibility, I'd let him fill my holes without hesitation.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shame he doesn't get that much love on here. I know his music did well when his first album came out, but sadly he hasn't had that same success then. His first 3 albums or so all had really great songs. His music is a bit more experimental now but regardless, his voice has always been amazing.

I've always found him to be sexy. I remember first seeing him on Yahoo when his season of "American Idol" was on and immediately thought "Holy shit, this guy is hot." He's obviously aged since then but he is still sexy as hell to me. He has intense and passionate eyes, and I think he looks real good when he shaves up. Body looks good to me, he's been working on it on/off. If it ever were a possibility, I'd let him fill my holes without hesitation.
yeah this dude dropped off the radar completely. I think he made his millions and now he's just off living his best life out of the spotlight (which can be toxic) with his family. He was hot AF on idol but then he got super body conscious from all the social media comments and went too extreme with training. Hope he's happy, I'd love to wreck his hole over a weekend in the country! LOL

Reactions: Player_01

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah this dude dropped off the radar completely. I think he made his millions and now he's just off living his best life out of the spotlight (which can be toxic) with his family. He was hot AF on idol but then he got super body conscious from all the social media comments and went too extreme with training. Hope he's happy, I'd love to wreck his hole over a weekend in the country! LOL

I'm glad he took the jump to be on (spoiler?) "The Masked Singer" in 2019. He has an amazing voice and it sucks how his music never found much success post-debut. None of the judges could even guess who he was due to how long he'd been outta the limelight. Sure, he made a lot from his first album's singles that had immense airplay, but he deserves so much better. At least he still goes on tours and draws decent crowds, even if he's not exactly at massive stadiums and arenas. I agree stepping out of the general spotlight is/was good. But I've always wanted him to reclaim the recognition he deserves. He seemed to be very skinny at one point but at least he is trying to get into shape again, and I know he kicked alcohol to the curb again after 2020.